Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

its just a normal day grading musical compositions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:31 pm

Nick smiled, then went to finish his papers. He never made it, though, since he ended up falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:42 pm

Yuki got up and stretched"how many you have left "when she didn't get a answer she turnd and smiled at him asleep "now he feels my pain"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:45 pm

Nick rolled a bit, cuddling with a pillow near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:06 pm

awww cute she says taking a picture then going to the hallway to the piano and start playing a peace she hade created it was the one she played at her partner funeral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:27 pm

Nick stirred a little, but continued to sleep, humming with the song she was playing. Slowly, he started to wake, his eyes opening a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:44 pm

Yukis eyes were closed as she played the notes to the melody it was a soft slow sad song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:46 pm

Nick got up, and walked over to her, rubbing his eyes.

Nick: Hey, are you okay Yuki?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:48 pm

She straightened up "oh um yeah im okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:49 pm

Nick: Are you sure, I can get you something if you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:00 pm

No im fine "she smiled a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:04 pm

Nick: Alright, if you insist. I'll just finish grading those papers then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:07 pm

Will you stay her please just sit "she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:09 pm

Nick: Alright, sure.

He sat down next to her on the piano bench, and put a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:17 pm

She sighed and smiled at his comforting presence and started playing again "you know you are really cute when you sleep "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:26 pm

Nick: Never had anyone say that to me before. Kind of weird, not gonna lie. But, I will take the compliment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:27 pm

She smiled as she continued to play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:36 pm

Nick closed his eyes, listening to Yuki playing her music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:42 pm

Her music was slow and soft and after a few minutes she stoped playing coming to the end of her song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:43 pm

Nick: That was a good song. Never heard it, before. Did you compose it, Yuki?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:49 pm

She nodded "yeah I did "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:52 pm

Nick: Well, good job, it's a nice song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:57 pm

Thanks "she smiled "so what shall we do now ill finish grading the papers later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 9:02 pm

Nick: I'm not sure, honestly. I should really go back to my house and clean up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 9:15 pm

She nodded "oh okay thats fine if you wanna go ill see You tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 9:17 pm

Nick took a bow, then left her alone in her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its just a normal day grading musical compositions
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next