Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

its just a normal day grading musical compositions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 12:21 am

yukiko was pouring her self a cup of coffee and once she was done putting a bit if sugar in it she took a sip and closed her eyes and hummed in delighted satisfaction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 9:29 am

Nick: Alright, you win, I'll get up.

He walked over to the coffee, and started pouring himself a glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 1:58 pm

she smiled at him " coffee wakes every one up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 7:20 pm

Nick: Yes, unfortunately for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 4:52 pm

She smiled at him and siped her coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 4:59 pm

He poured himself a cup, and started to sip from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 12:12 pm

Dhe smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 5:34 pm

Nick smiled back, and continued to drink his coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 5:47 pm

So what are you up to today"she asked drinking her.coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:38 pm

Nick: Not really sure. I didn't have anything planned for today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 9:59 pm

Yeah" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 10:50 pm

Nick: What about you, have anything planned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 2:50 am

No I might grade papers"she said with disdain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 10:22 am

Nick: Well, at least you have something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 12:22 am

Somthing highly boring"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:36 pm

Nick: To be fair, it still is something. I'm just going to go home and stare at paint dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:46 pm

Why dont you stay and help me"she asked then turned red "oh but only if you want to I dont want to force you to stay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:48 pm

Nick: I don't if I am allowed to do that, honestly. Couldn't you get in trouble, since I am not a teacher?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:53 pm

She shook her head no " if I can have a student aid grade my papers im sure a death scythe can"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:55 pm

Nick:. . . That's a good point. Alright, fine. Hand me a pen and I will be happy to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:02 pm

We only have 50 to grade "she said handing him a pen and the key
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:05 pm

Nick grabbed the key and pen, as well as a couple of sheets, and started grading them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:10 pm

Yuki grabbed a few papers and started to grade them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:17 pm

They day went on, with the two grading papers. Around 11:00 or so, Nick had graded 20 papers. He laid on the couch, working his way through his twenty first paper when he looked over at Yuki to see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:29 pm

Yuki was siting at the table concentrating as she graded the paper's and grabed the last one in her pile and graded it when she was done her head fell to the table in releaf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its just a normal day grading musical compositions
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next