Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

its just a normal day grading musical compositions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage

its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:28 pm

Oh god not the zoo"she said laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:32 pm

Nick: Yeah, well, we were in the Arctic area when I saw the penguins. When no one was looking, I climbed in and grabbed a baby penguin. It started peeping when we were by some lions, 20 minutes later. Then, my parents took 2 hours, and a trip to the police station, to convince them that they weren't poachers. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:53 pm

She was laughing "oh what I wouldn't give to have seen that "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:54 pm

Nick: Well, my parents believed in old fashion punishment, so my butt was sore for a while from that. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:00 pm

She flinched and hissed "oh god that sucks big time so were mine "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:05 pm

Nick: Really? How bad were yours then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:14 pm

Well my mother has broken many RUBBER spatulas on me "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:18 pm

Nick: Does rubber hurt that much? Doesn't seem like it would hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:22 pm

Oh yeah you get the snaping action of a whip or switch and the sturdyness of wooden spoon"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:31 pm

Nick: Oh, yeah, that's going to hurt. My mom usually just used a big wooden 2x4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:33 pm

Ooohh that sounds bad"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:34 pm

Nick: Yeah, it did hurt a lot. Though, that stopped when I was around 11. So, I was thankful for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:36 pm

Yeah did you grow out of being in trouble"she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:37 pm

Nick: No, I just got old enough to hide my naughtiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:46 pm

She smiled laughing"oh yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:45 am

Nick: So, how about you, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:30 am

When I got older I stoped doing some of the bad stuff I did as a kid , and my mother got tired of beating me so she just started grounding me "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 5:22 pm

Nick: Oh, you grew out of it. See, at least you are more mature then me, at least that is a good thing to sacrifice your fun time for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:06 pm

She smiled at him and nodded "I guess so " the came to a stop they were now at the very top of the wheel and the veiw was amazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:10 pm

Nick stared out the window in awe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:13 pm

Wow this is spectacular"she said looking around her at the veiw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 8:17 am

Nick: Yeah, I know. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 10:37 am

She smilr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:52 pm

Nick: Do you go to a lot of amusement parks, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:58 pm

Some times not always "she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its just a normal day grading musical compositions    its just a normal day grading musical compositions  - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its just a normal day grading musical compositions
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next