Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings of fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Wings of fire - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:40 pm

She nodded "its just I -I killed a weak , mad old dryed seawing I never wanted to hurt anyone , I thought the storys are mentors told us about are destines were just storys but I was so wrong"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:55 pm

Jet thinks and says "It wasn't your fault but when escape we will kill "Queen" Scarlet for all the horriBlue things she has done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 11:11 pm

She nodded to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 12:55 am

slowly a sky wing not bearing the armor of the guards fly's in and hovers next to jets cage. She was the champion! " Are you ok? " she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:01 am

Emily watched the sky wing with caution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 1:14 am

Jet looks at the sky wing champion wary of the heat radiating off her scales and says "Considering that I was dangling over my death for a while pretty good while but the question is why are you asking me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 10:04 pm

Emily looked at the sky wing " l-leave him a-alone "she growled but it was fake fearful growl as her eyes moved from the sky wing to jet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 4:16 pm

the sky wing stuck her toung. out at Emily. " I'm peril, I've never seen a night wing fight before. I thought I'd take a look for myself before tomorrow. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 4:19 pm

Emily glared and snapped her teeth at the sky wing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 5:02 pm

"Whoa calm down you two. Peril let me guess it is because I am going to fight tommorow right?" Jet asks inquirlingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 5:51 pm

peril nodded. " she doesn't want any random prisoner to waste you. There may never be another night wing in the ring! So you'll go up agents me first... so can you hear my thoughts? " she looked at him with a face of concentration like she was thinking something really hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 6:17 pm

Emily watched them , hate for the sky wing filled her heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 8:01 am

"Maybe maybe not I will never tell." Jet says with a grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 9:27 pm

"You might" a week Joey said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 9:44 am

" oh your no fun... I need you to make me a promise. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 5:27 pm

Jet sighs "You know what? Sure what is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 6:54 pm

" when its your turn to go in there, don't just give up like that sand wing did... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 7:03 pm

Key cracks his neck and grins "I have never been known to give up I just make competition harder."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 7:09 pm

Emily growls "ill enjoy watching jet slice you open from snout to tail tip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 8:46 pm

she smirks. " good luck with that. " then fly's away.
" ok so what's the game plan? " asks Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 9:40 pm

Emily shrugged"we know practically nothing about that dragon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 5:33 pm

Jet says "You know about that deadly Ice breath Ice wings have?Well I will invite Scarlet to bring in the ice wings because then not only will they attack me but they will use their breath to kill Peril."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 6:53 pm

" really? " said Arthur. " Aren't the fights one on one?, we don't even know if an ice wings breath is colder than her scales. " Arthur wanted to do this smart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:24 am

"Well I can try to do it still or I could suggest me versus all the Ice wings except Joey she would most likely want to see that since Ice wings and Nights wings had a war a while ago." Jet his confidence starting to grow even bigger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 3:28 pm

Idont know jet "emily said unsure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of fire
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next