Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings of fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Wings of fire - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:09 pm

'" They did? " Arthur was almost 100% Shure that night wings had never been at war with anyone. " well... whatever you want to do... '
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:18 pm

EEmily looked at jet " if that doesn't work then what , you cant read minds yet Can you ?"she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 12:56 pm

Jet shakes his head "No I can't but I will win the battle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 7:06 pm

" Maby we don't need you to win. how about we talk to her? she seems reasonable... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 7:28 pm

Who scarlet I highly doubt she will let us go"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 8:00 pm

Jet shakes his head "I have another idea." He grins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 10:38 pm

Arthur rolled his eyes. " lets hear it. " he said seriously doubting jets problem solving capability's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 10:41 pm

Yeah kets hear this great and mighty plan"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 7:44 am

Jet shakes his head "Nope it is a surprise. Emphasis on surprise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 9:05 am

Emily growled"I hopw you know what your doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 8:20 pm

"Don't worry I don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 11:05 pm

" Dude, tell us your plan. This is a matter of life and death. " Arthur wasn't even slightly joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:01 pm

Jet chuckles "Yes I know you can tell I am freaking out by cracking jokes that don't make sense for all of Pyhria. Uhhhh I am insane." He grins with a contempt smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:14 pm

ooc: advance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:16 pm

Yeah lets skip ahead))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:07 pm

OOC: time skip noise wolololllolololoololololoo(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 9:40 pm

The next day. Queen scarlet's hatching day festivity's had begun. Music flowed through the palace and the arena. Things were just about to start when peril hovered next to jets prison. " HEY CAN I ASK YOU SOMTHING! " She yelled over the sounds below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 9:44 pm

Jet opens one eye yawns stands up and says "Sure what is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 9:45 pm

Emily growled as the Dragon hovered neer hwr friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:00 pm

She flew closer like she was hiding. " Scarlet said I couldn't come until noon when I'm suppose to fight you. Could you spread your wings and hide me so I can see? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:07 pm

Emily looked completely shocked at the question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:14 pm

"Sure but I suggest you hide behind the mudwing since he is bigger but whatever." Jet spreads his wings hoping no notices
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:17 pm

" hmmm, your at a better angle. " She lands next to him and says " Thank you. " into hisear carful not to touch him. heat radiated off her scales.
ooc: Jet, would you care to lead this thread? You have read just as much as me so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:19 pm

Emily watched then looked out at the noisy crowd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:22 pm

OOC:Sure but can you rp the parts That are directly to all the dragonetes? Also can you rp the announcer? I forgot all of what he said

Jet says "No problem."

Queen Scarlet walks out onto to a lot of cheering from the gathered skywings "As you know it is my Hatching day." Cheering from the Skywings "We have a special fight today between our champion and a never seen before Nightwing dragonete but before that we have a trail to attend to. Guards! Bring in the prisoner." A few guards go out and return dragging a skywing that was wrapped out in chains. Kestrel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of fire
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next