Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+2
Vixy McCloud
Arc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Last one to post wins. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:36 pm

Yolo Swaggins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 3:47 pm

Swaggity swag, what's in the bag?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:09 pm

I just lost all respect for Koa and Arc.... Everyone knows you start out with 3 lives or unlimited continues.......
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:14 pm

Yoltt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:15 pm

If anyone writes something even more random than what Deth said they'll gain my respect omg
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:16 pm

Banananananananananananananananananananananananananana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:17 pm

Potato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:49 pm

How about we just keep the page number at 69......it's more fun that way. XD

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS THREAD, OVER.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 5:50 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 6:20 pm

Ok, so you guys know that movie, Sharknado? I haven't watched it, it looks stupid. But, anyway, when I first heard the name, I heard "Sharkmato". As in, shark-tomato hybrid. xD So, to take it even further, I drew this.
Last one to post wins. - Page 2 2nw30hk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 6:52 pm

egugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 6:57 pm

Food
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 6:58 pm

OMG I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING!!!................... The sky is blue XD (random enough?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 7:02 pm

Sharknado is amazingly bad! It's just a movie that really gets what it is. Funny thing about Sharknado, there's not a whole lot of Sharknado in Sharknado.... Most of Sharknado takes place without any Sharknado. But there is an amazingly awesome guy with a barstool that he kills sharks with before carrying it around in his car for no discribed reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 7:33 pm

Wow, wut?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 7:41 pm

Yeah. There's one guy who kills a shark with a barstool and then they try to go inland to escape the coming flood full of sharks. Then some woman is freaking out because her dog's locked in her car or something and the sharks are coming, so this guy goes to the back of his car. Opens the trunk. Pulls out the same freaking Barstool... and then breaks open the woman's car window to save the dog! It was just amazing in it's stupidity XD

Even crazier, at one point the main guy is killing sharks with a chainsaw as they're thrown at them by the Sharknado.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 8:59 pm

Oh my god, that sounds like a seriously stupid movie. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 9:46 pm

You havn't heard the worst of it yet! At one point, the female of their group is just talking to one of the guys and said something along the lines of "My grandfather was sailing when sharks came out and bit my leg and ate him. That's why I hate sharks." followed shortly after another one of them getting an idea and shouting, and I quote....

"I know how we're going to solve this! Ok, so we're going to go up in the helicopter and throw bombs INTO the tornado!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 9:49 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:05 pm

Oh... My god. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 10:38 pm

...... *farts*...... "Excuse you butthole!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 11:32 pm

My favorite part is when... oh, this is kind-of a spoiler, so click to view it.

Spoiler:

Next time that film's on, you guys HAVE to see it! It's like a never-ending source of "REALLY?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2013, 11:56 pm

Everyone knows they end the sharknado by throwing overly fed chickens to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 12:25 am

HeeHee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2013, 1:18 am

qwertyuiop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next