Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+2
Vixy McCloud
Arc
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:49 am

I have really bad dark circles under my eyes. Maybe I should try that sleep thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:29 am

Even better.... Lord Death has Justin Law the gillotine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 12:45 pm

I'm actually gona have to say goku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 3:26 pm

Who would win, Black*Star or Natsu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 3:49 pm

That's a tough one, they're not very similar when it comes to fighting. I would say black star but I don know enough about fairy tail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:03 pm

If you mean Natsu from SCV, she'd probably win.... Not that she's said to be necessarly stronger than Black Star, but she's definatly top tier in that game with the potential to get anywhere from 60-80% damage with an ultimate off of a low attack. And, considering Black Star's Black Star, I doubt he'd block low too often.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:06 pm

I agree with death. Who would win this battle: Rock Lee or Neji Hyuga?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:26 pm

Neji. Rock lee's speed couldn't match up to the byakugan. plus, all neji has to do Is poke him a few times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:06 pm

What about rock lees eight gates? That would beat the byakugan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:10 pm

true...

what about Gilgamesh (Fate/Zero) vs. Dante (Devil May Cry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:23 pm

I have no idea who Gilgamesh is, but I think it depends on wether you mean the old Dante or the wierd new immature wimp they're trying to pass off as Dante now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:32 pm

basically Gilgamesh is somebody with the exact same personality as dante and is also pretty op like dante.

Last one to post wins. - Page 20 3418279-fate-zero-ed-large-06
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:32 pm

GILGAMESH WOULD WIN!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:34 pm

and btw deth. that's not fanart, that's what the show actually looks like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:35 pm

I'm playing naruto right now.... Online.... I suck....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:37 pm

on playstation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:38 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:50 pm

I wait to respond and then I forget I need to be the last one to post. I just moved into a student house today. Everything is good except for the fact that the house master is a 19 year old girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:51 pm

Considering it's Dante from Devil May Cry 3, I'd give it to Dante.... He's just got so much crazy stuff to pull out of nowhere. His sword, fire gauntlets, twin handguns, a shotgun, grenade launcher, a missile launcher, ice nunchucks, a fire and wind sword, lightning guitar that shoots bats and electric balls, I think he gets light gauntlets....... And each weapon is uniquely powered up by Devil Trigger, which has a regeneration factor as well as energy attacks. Plus, it allows him flight and double jumps, meaning he has crazy mobillity.

IDK who Gilgamesh is, but assuming he's a knight or something IDK if he could handle Dante's vast arsenal. The guy wields a vampire as a guitar! That's just crazy, you know?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:54 pm

well lets just put this in perspective. Yes Gilgamesh is a knight.

ichigo- one sword style
zorro- 3 sword style
misuzu: 5 sword style
killer bee: 8 sword style
mifune: 100 sword style
Gilgamesh: infinite sword style.

basically he can create a portal from anywhere, and pull out any weapon he wants from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:55 pm

Oh trust me! Gilgamesh's arsenal is STACKED! You won't believe it. And he's not your average knight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:56 pm

in fate zero, spirits from the past come back to life and fight eachother. Gilgamesh killed Alexander the great before alexander the great could even get close enough to touch gilgamesh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:12 pm

I really liked Devil May Cry: DMC but I didn't like how bland dante was. And they turned ebony and ivory into bb guns, I was so happy when I got revenant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:17 pm

I've never watched DMC. But I've played the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 6:20 pm

dmc is the new devil may cry game where dante has short black hair rather than white emo hair. and a gray coat instead of a red one. and it was a really short game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next