Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in the heat

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training in the heat  Empty
PostSubject: Training in the heat    Training in the heat  I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:34 am

connor stood sweating under the hot sun. He had removed his shirt which was covered in sweat. He was training with Dylan. Slashing at the dummies surrounding him. Hoping somebody would join him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the heat    Training in the heat  I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:05 am

Kataro was headed over to the training ground for some reading. When he got there, he noticed two of his best friends doing something he loved, which was training. "Duuuuuuuudde! Where the fudge have you been?! It's been ages!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the heat    Training in the heat  I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 10:53 am

Dylan transformed back into a human. "We were in Ireland for special training with Connor's dad. We only got back yesterday. Good to see you" Dylan said holding out his hand for kataro to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the heat    Training in the heat  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 3:01 am

Kataro shook his hand with a devilish grin. "Training huh...? That's the only thing I love more than fun..." Kataro jumped a few feet back. "I'm pretty sure you'd like to train with another partner, and if you don't, I'm sorry. I've already decided were going to train together." Kataro pulled his hand away from Dylan's, and a few steel wire became visible, and they were wrapped around Dylan's wrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the heat    Training in the heat  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 3:07 am

Jet watches from a tree silently nearby then pounces at Connor "RAWR! I gotcha now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the heat    Training in the heat  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 11:05 pm

dylan turned into his weapon form, escaping the bind.

Connor caught him and readied himself for kataro's next attack. "Looks like we're not the only ones who have been training."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the heat    Training in the heat  I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:58 am

Kataro charged at Connor as he pulled out his sword. Kataro had a smile on his face and fire in his eyes. "Lets see of you've gotten stronger than me!" He shouted sarcastically. When he got close enough, he swung the sword at Connors chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the heat    Training in the heat  I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:49 am

Jet lands a few feet away head first stands brushes the dirt off of himself the light of the sun glinting of his arm and he says "Care if a third joins the party?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the heat    Training in the heat  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the heat
Page 1 of 1