Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Threats

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 10:54 pm

Nebun, feared throughout the academy, a notorious murderer of shibusen, a shining example of the worst humanity has to offer, and one of the strongest weapons on the planet marched up the steps of Death Weapon Meister Academy as though he had a perfect right to be there. He was no idiot, but he was absolutely insane. He was angry. Angry and hungry. Not a good combination for a cannibalistic murderer. Reaver just sat around doing nothing. Saca seemed content to manipulate from afar. Where was the dominion he was promised!? Where was the senseless slaughter that everybody promised him! His fury was plain on his face when he reached the top of the steps. Students recognized him and froze in place "I AM NEBUN!" He shouts "And I challenge anyone who is willing to accept." He adds in a tone as cold and hard as steal.
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 11:03 pm

" well then. that was quick. " said Arthur. hew and ben were just wondering how they would spend there day. looks like they were becoming legends. " We accept. could we go somewhere that wont catch on fire or kill people. like ten steps outside? " he asked. Arthur always did run his mouth when in danger.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:59 am

Nebun didn't speak, and he didn't hesitate. A giant bladed claw replaced his fingers, and in the blink of an eye he was upon his challenger. Nebun's wild, upredictable fighting style involved the legs and arms equally, keeping his opponent on his toes. He swipes extremely fast in a furious attempt to murder the person in front of him. A few more blades extend out of his shoe from his foot, rendering his kicks deadly as well.
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 1:03 pm

Arthur dodges the first thee strikes, but when the fourth hits him he disappears into a puff of smoke. he reappears just behind his opponent, grabs ben who turns into a flintlock pistol, and fires off a few shots as he runs into the yard. trying to lure him out of the school.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 2:36 pm

Nebun is hit with the pistol's wavelength and is blown backwards, only bringing him closer to the school.
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 2:40 pm

Arthur stops outside and spins around. ben turns into a bow and arrow. Arthur pulls back his string and a white arrow forms. he fires it at nebun and a white trail forms behind it. it was a grapple arrow! it was homing in on him, with no intent to miss.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 2:44 pm

OOC: Excuse me, is this open?
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 3:12 pm

ooc: I'd like you to join. sovurus decision though.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 10:38 pm

Nebun holds still until the last fraction of a second, bending his body lightning-quick at an impossible angle and then charging Arthur with both claws outstretched "I'm going to strip the flesh from your bones!" He screams, grabbing towards Arthur with a bladed hand, intending to throw him across the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 10:39 pm

Ooc: I don't care if you join.
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 11:04 pm

Arthur trys to get out of the way but wasn't fast enough, he is sent flying though the air. " ben swap out! " Arthur turns into a short sword and ben turns human. landing lightly on his feet. " I'll strip your resolve from your spirit! " he yells then takes off running, ben was very fast and hoped he could match his opponents speed, he jumps up into a jumping kick.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 12:30 am

Nebun is kicked squarely in the face. Everything goes still for a moment and Nebun begins to laugh as a small trickle of black blood leaks from the corner of his mouth and nose from the attack. "Now you've done it." Nebun's eyes go solid black and he launches a massive barrage of bloody needles flying towards Ben.
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 1:05 am

" WHO ARE YOU!? " yells ben as he turns to run. he just runs quick enough to stay ahead of the needles. just when it looks like he might make it a few lucky ones hit his back shoulder. he crouches down quite a bit away from nebun. Arthur grows into a four foot long blade ripped out of some kind of Japanese video game and chucks him like a boomerang homing on nebun.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 2:45 am

Aurora is standing near them Oh no oh no..Arthur..Ben.. She was worried and scared. I have to turn off my soul protect. Only then i can help them. Takes a deep breathe
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:26 am

ben see's her just out of the corner of his eye. he covers his face with his shirt. mouthing cover your face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:41 am

Aurora pulls out a red bandana from her jacket's pocket and and puts it on her face. Then she takes off her jacket And now I can choose the right moment to turn off my soul protect. And help them
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 6:01 pm

"I'm the person who is going to kill you!" He growls, launching a few more waves of bloody needles and following closely behind them, so that when he dodges those, he won't have time to avoid Nebun's attack. Few Meisters already lay dead on the ground where his attacks missed and hit the crowd.
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 6:56 pm

" don't make promises you cant keep! " ben made a guard gesture with his hand. a barrier of fire protects him and the needles steam away when they make contact. be holds the flaming projection like a shield and storms forward at jogging speed. Arthur gets threatingly close in his attack!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 7:08 pm

Aurora whispers "And what now..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:20 pm

Nebun stretches his legs to an extreme length and steps over the fire before going back to normal size and begining to slash a massive claw towards his face.
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:38 pm

Dylan rushes out in front of Arthur before he can get hit. Dylan just barely blocked the attack with an outstretched blade from his arm. "You..." Is all he says
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:48 pm

Aurora runs to Ben And Arthur "Be ready!"
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:55 pm

ooc: wait. Arthur was a sword flying at nebun. did he cast him to the side? unless he blocked the attack aimed at ben. also did nebun dodge Arthur?
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:59 pm

Ooc: he blocked whoever was about to get hit. I got confused
Back to top Go down

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:12 pm

ooc: k
Arthur turned back to normal about 25 feet away. " What is this guy? I've never seen someone move this fast. " he started running to get over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Threats
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next