Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Threats

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Death Threats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 9:18 pm

Dylan created several blades going up his arm. He had let Nebun take a life before, and he wouldn't let him do it again. "You have a lot of nervous coming here after all you've done" he said with anger
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 2:06 am

Nebun only laughs "Nerves have nothing to do with it, little shibusen!" He resumes his wild string of attacks while speaking "why do you think death hasn't intervened? This his academy, if someone can just attack it openly, why doesn't he do anything?" From Nebun's tone it was clear that he knew exactly why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:10 am

" I don't know. maybe it's because he's death. why didn't he interfere before my mother died? maybe some crazy fools are just suppose to die by another's hand! " Arthur closed the distance very quickly with a wall of wind forcing him along. he dives into a tackle at nebun his muscular frame soring at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:28 am

OOC: I'm useless here, i guess.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 12:40 pm

Ooc: no you're not, you just need to jump into the action more.

"It's because" Nebun growls with pleasure "death is overwhelmed right now!" Nebun dances towards him raining down blows with bladed fists "for some reason the number of kishin eggs in the world has been rising dramatically! Death can't handle this many kishin eggs, eventually one of them will be a full kishin!" He launches bloody slicers across the courtyard killing a few more students on the sidelines "and I intend for that to be ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 1:28 pm

Something broke in her. She was.. Mad. She wanna kill Nebun "You..." She growls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 3:17 pm

"you bastard... I'll kill you for what you've done!" Dylan began swinging his blade covered arm wildly at Nebun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 4:14 pm

Jet steps outside hearing the noise notices the fight and yells "DARK WEAPON!" He then charges at Nebun his right han transformed into the blade an yells to Dylan "Get the other students out of here Dylan!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 7:16 pm

"they can protect themselves! I'm not leaving" keeps swinging at nebun "jet, go get connor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Threats   Death Threats - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Threats
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2