Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recovery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:41 am

Jet asks "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:44 am

"Not really."
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:55 am

"I can't think because I am distracted by your cuteness."
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:06 am

This comment surprised her. She blushes very hard and accidentally drops the lighter into the alley way. "W-well that's just great."
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:01 pm

"I got it." Jet jumps down and starts searching
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:51 pm

Yomi watches, hoping he doesn't get hurt even more than he already is.
One of the punks gets up silently and goes after Jet.
Yomi gasps and her arm transforms into a blade. She jumps off of the building in an attempt to chop his head off but misses and slices his arm open. She doesn't land right and twists her ankle. She cries out in pain as the punk grabs her by her neck.
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:57 pm

Jet turns around hand turning into a rapier blade his eyes widen a little then he says "Let her go."
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:28 pm

"Oh yeah? Whatca gonna do about it- Wait a sec, your that little thief!" The punk throws Yomi into a building and she falls unconscious as her head hits the building. The punk pulls out a dagger and goes after Jet.
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:15 pm

Jet rushes forward but stops because of he punk and says"Hey let me pass man."
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:18 pm

"Aww...the thief is trying to help his little girly! How cute." He says swinging the dagger at Jets arm.
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:50 pm

Jet blocks the swing "I am bein serious".
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:54 pm

"Ooo! I'm so scared! Randy!" He shouts the last part as one of the other punks get up. "Yeah boss?" "Help me teach this little thief a lesson." They both have daggers at this point and are striking a Jet
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:13 pm

Jet blocks both strikes
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:22 pm

"Aw... Are you not gonna fight back?"
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:27 am

Jet rushes forward and past the punks and kneels beside Yomi
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:23 am

One of the punks grabs Jet by his collar. The other one starts to stab the dagger into Yomi's leg. The first one holds Jets head where he can watch Yomi getting stabbed. The pain awakes Yomi and she screams.
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:28 am

A voice says from one of the rooftops, "Oh, what a predicament you two have here..." it's a dark sillouhette, and it appears to be a man. You can't make out the face, but it sounds slightly familiar.

OOC: This weird color...perfect disguise *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:29 pm

Jet struggles trying to break free he says "Let me go you bastards!"
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:29 pm

"Make me ya thieving bitch!"
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:45 pm

Jet struggles some more the tries to bite the punks hands
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:47 pm

"Ahh!" He yells as he lets go of Jet. "Urg!" He grabs his own hand which is throbbing.
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:14 pm

Jet then stands up and tackles the punk into the building wall and starts punching his face repeatedly
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 4:21 am

"B-boss!" The other one stops digging the dagger into Yomi's leg and pulls Jet off of the alleged 'boss'.
Yomi is holding her leg, which is bleeding rather badly, and crying.
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:58 am

When the punk grabs jet he slams the punk into a wall the rushes over to Yomi "Yomi speak to me"
Back to top Go down

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:15 am

Both of them are now unconious.
"It...hurts..." She says I between sobs. Her leg is sliced up pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recovery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next