Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pranksters (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Pranksters (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 1:42 pm

Funn crouched behind the desk while Ms. Penelope left the room. Sun was hiding with her, looking worried but excited as usual. Ms. Penelope finished wiping down the white-board and walked out of the class humming softly to herself. She was a sweet old woman, Funn and Sun both loved her very much, and that was exactly why she was most often the victim of their mischievous pranks. As soon as she was gone they go to work. Funn filled her desk drawers with realistic looking toy worms and snakes, while Sun got to work drawing a giant likeness of Ms. Penelope with a beard on the white-board.

When their work was complete the girls left the classroom, peeking out from the door first to make sure the coast was clear. The girls were quickly becoming infamous for these innocent little pranks. They ran together down the hall, Sun falling a little behind as usual.

"Lets go get someone else!" Shouted Funn.
"Alright just one more though Funn." Sunn said in her motherly tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 1:49 pm

"ough!" Tamaki fell to the floor when a small girl tackled into him. He got up and looked at two girls, he noticed his scarf started to fall from his mouth. He quickly grabbed it. "Oh my" Tamaki had finished adjusting his scarf and he looked at the mischievous girls. "Hey, you owe me an apology."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:19 pm

In her excitement Funn ran headfirst into a boy. She bounced off him and landed hard on her bottom. She jumped to her feet and rubbed her sore bottom while the boy demanded an apology.

"Hey! How bout you say you're sorry for standing right in my way!" Funn said in her feisty tone. She put up her tiny fist in what she thought was a threatening gesture. Just then Sun caught up, panting a little.

"She placed a hand on Funn's shoulder and told her to calm down. "We are very sorry sir, please don't tell on us?" Funn continued to air-box in front of the tall boy, she was always ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:21 pm

ben was mischeifusly walking the halls. with an evil finger triangle he pondered who should be the victim of his next prank. then he saw the girl run into Tamaki. he hid, watching it from afar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:27 pm

"It`s fine" Tamaki closed his eyes and frowned behind his scarf. "Well, will you girls point me to Ms. Penelope`s room, she`s my next class.." Tamaki grunted as he shifted his head to wear the bystander had been lurking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:46 pm

Funn gave up her challenge and pointed to Ms. Penelope's class with a big smile on her face. She was oblivious to whatever was troubling the tall boy.

"Happy to point you in the right direction. Of course we are still going to have to settle this feud eventually! You just became my official arch-nemesis! Too bad for you! But I understand if you need to get to class..." Funn went on and on with her rant.

Sun was more intuitive however and sensed something troubling the boy. She looked in the same direction as him. A young pale boy was watching them from a distance. Sun smiled shyly and waved at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:53 pm

Tamaki stayed quite and walked passed the girl, he caught the scent of the girls, but he ignored it as continued. He walked into the class room. "Hey!" Tamaki looked at the door as he noticed a tall woman standing there. Tamaki made things worse for him by hanging his head. "I didn't do this!" Tamaki murmured. As he was being dragged out of the classroom he smelled the same smell from the girls. "Wait! It was that girl!" Ms. Penelope shook her head and dragged him down the hallway. Tamaki stared at the girls as they peered back at him from a distance. "Yeah,,, Archnemesis..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:27 pm

Funn fell to the floor laughing when she realized her arch-nemesis was taking the blame for their prank. Serves him right for challenging her then backing out before the fight even begun!

Sun could not stand the guilt however and chased the boy and Ms. Penelope down the hall. "Wait wait! It wasn't him Ms. Penelope. It was me." Ms. Penelope looked down at her with that dissapointed stare that always cut to the heart of Sun.

She folded her arms and said, "So it was you huh Sun? Just you all by yourself I suppose..." Sun only nodded and stared at her hands. Funn came running up.

"Nice try Sun but I can't let you go down alone. I am guilty too Ms. Penelope!" She looked back at her nemesis. "I almost had you there... I planned that all along you know! I suppose I will just have to defeat you in a fair fight... if you can call anyone fighting me 'fair' that is!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 3:29 pm

Kokoa skipped through the halls when she saw the new shy student with a mad looking teacher and other two girls. She approached to them "Tama, are you in trouble already~?" She asked childishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:22 am

Funn looked over to the girl that just approached. "Who are you?" she asked defiantly. "Another opponent? You must be if you're friends with my nemesis!" Funn raised her little fists again and shook them at the girl. "I guess I'll have to take on both of you at the same time! That should make it fair for you two!"

Sun stood behind her sister looking worried as usual. "Oh dear... please Funn don't pick a fight with everyone you meet?" She put a hand on her sisters shoulder and gently pulled her away from the other two. "We are in enough trouble already." Ms. Penelope led them away to receive their punishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:31 am

Alex Ironsmith, this young man walked through the halls of the school, blank with no emotion. It was clear he was not happy nor sad at the same time which grew rather unpleasant for him. As he walked throught the hall, he noticed quite a bit of a fuss further ahead of him. He noticed his teacher, Ms. Penelope along with a few other students he never met before, guess this shows how much of a shut in he is. "Hello?" His quiet tone settled the entire dispute down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:48 am

Kokoa giggled at the little girls "You're so cute~!" She then heard someone beside her and jumped back, it was a boy he had never seen before "Haaaaaai~! Why the long face~?" She asked in her usual childish and cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:54 am

Funn stopped in her tracks and looked at yet another newcomer. "You got a problem too buddy? A meister with no weapon is no threat to me anyways!" She laughed loudly and ran in excited circles while Sun begged her to calm down and stop picking fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:03 am

"Well three little girls/As happy as they could be/How Adorable," Alex spoke in haiku, he rarely does this only if he finds someone he knows he can trust. Haiku was his favorite art of literature, he studied into it well. The first sentence has five syllables, the second sentence has seven, then the third has five yet again. But his haiku explained the girls very well.

Alex's appearance was rather confusing to most other people. He was wearing a black hoodie with oranges trimming over a black trench coat. He had two holster's made of the finest leather he had along with a dark grey backpack. He also wore white khaki pants that normally anyone would wear with black tennis shoes. And to touch it all off, he wore a black cap with neko ears on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:12 am

Sun immediately recognized the haiku for what it was and smiled brightly. Fun stopped running in circles and stared blankly at the boy. "What the...?" She said, but Sun cut her off and ran up to the boy and took his hand, smiling up at him. She giggled softly and blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:17 am

Alex blushed, he was shy and not good at social contact, however she was a little girl. In a quick instinct, he picked Sun up and hugged her like he was holding a toddler. Alex always has that parental instinct in him, he always wanted to have kids yet he wouldn't know these two would react to him. But Sun just ran up to Alex and welcomed him like she knew him, it felt weird to Alex at first but after a long time in his life, he was actually happy, not shy or nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:28 am

Sun giggled as Alex picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Funn still just stood there staring blankly, completely unsure of what was going on. She shook her head and looked back at Ms. Penelope.

"So can we go? I mean this isn't even the worst prank we have pulled this week!" Ms. Penelope nodded and Funn ran up to Sun and the pale boy. "Hey who are you anyways? Put my sister down! You can't just go around scooping people up! ...even if she is acting all weird..." She tugged on Suns skirt. "What are you doing weirdo? You want this guy to be our meister or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:33 am

"I am a meister. It's just that my weapons are MIA so I have nothing at the moment. And it seems that this girl won't let go." Alex chuckled as Sun snuggled with him, he felt warm and comfortable. He wasn't alone anymore, these could be his potential weapons after all, and since his weapons are gone, why not substitute? "You said you were weapons, right? What weapons?" He aimed curiously to find out what weapons they are. Considering they are sisters, they could be twin weapons. Alex was more curious as to if they were guns or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 12:29 pm

Funn jumped up and down. "We are the best weapons EVER! C'mon Sun!" Sun shifted to her weapon form and Funn caught her on her hand. Fun began jumping around with the metal gauntlet on her hand, showing off her skills with the razor sharp feathers. She swiped the feathers past a random student so fast that at first nothing happened, then the end of the students scarf fell to the ground, the cut was a perfect line.

She finally stopped and Sun changed back. They both stood beaming proudly at Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 12:39 pm

"Wow, I mean.......... Wow, you two are amazing!" Alex was very happy, and both of them were still cute. He knelled down at the two little girls and hugs them both, he was actually proud of them. "Say, since my weapons are gone for a bit, how would you two like to be my weapons?" Alex asked in anticipation, he wishes to see what he could do with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 12:46 pm

"Hey! Funn and Sun, we should have a sparring match! Me and Kokoa v.s. You three!" Tamaki had jumped up from Ms.Penelope`s grip and stood high next to Kokoa. "Kokoa, we are both weapons, but let me wield you, my weapon form is to complected." His dark blue eyes had shinned brightly, it's been forever seance he had felt so excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 3:39 pm

"Are you sure? I mean, you can't do much with a dagger, can you?" Kokoa said, unsure. She wasn't confident about her weapon form and didn't want to let his new friend down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 3:48 pm

"I`m sure, and if we lose, well lets not think that way, I`ll have you now my power comes from weakness, so using a disadvantage weapon is no problem for me!" His scarf fell a little bit exposing a tiny spec of black ink, he then pulled it back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 3:52 pm

Kokoa wondered about the black ink in Tamaki's face, but decided to brush it off. "Okay~!" She exclaimed in her usual child/cheerful tone and transformed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 3:54 pm

"Alright! Are you ready Funn, Sunn, and Alex?" he smirked and stood in an odd stance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pranksters (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next