Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pranksters (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 12:08 am

Funn jumped up and down in excitement. "Of course I'm ready! I didn't plan on defeated my arch-nemesis so soon but you asked for it!"

Sun stood there looking unsure for a moment. "I Guess if everyone else thinks we should..." Funn and Sun both transformed for Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 5:07 pm

Alex held both gauntlets with ease, his soul was resonating with the both of them easier than he thought. As he equipped them onto his hands, they had great power behind them. But he looked towards Tamaki, "Are you serious? We just met and now you want to fight? That is a little odd, I mean. My skills are a bit rusty because I've been off duty for so long. Why don't we just wait it out?"

It was odd, why would they want to spar with Alex when he just met them. Normal people wouldn't just go up to some one and ask for a fight. Besides, if they fight, Alex would have a 50/50 chance at the fight, considering he is a well experienced killer with dual weapons. So even if they spar, he may end up killing his opponents, he knows no mercy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 9:24 pm

Tamaki smiled. "Come on Kokoa, let`s show `em!" Tamaki tucked into his scarf and leaned his weight onto his back leg and held out his hand towards Kokoa. "I`ll have you now, the heart of a thousand warriors rest inside my soul, I attack with no mercy!" He grinned behind his dark cloth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:12 pm

"Okay...?" Kokoa gave Tamaki a puzzled look, but handed herself to him anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:17 pm

He smiled at her "just trust me, his uncertainty will be our victory," He whispered with a a creepy smile behind his scarf, he gripped the hilt of the dagger and held it horizontal. "you don't mind if I use you like a ninja sword do you?" He stayed firm but chill in a back stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 10:42 pm

"Of course not." She answered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 11:01 pm

"Alright then let`s go!" Tamaki waited for the trio`s first move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 3:59 am

"Remember Alex..." Sun said. "You can make the feathers as long or as short as you want. Use them as claws, knives, swords, or even whips. He only has one dagger and you have two razor sharp steel feathers on each hand, just overwhelm him and we can win this!"

Funn laughed her loud confident laugh. "Of course we can win! Just feel how easily our souls are resonating, plus you have the best weapons in the DWMA! We could take them with our eyes closed!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 5:45 am

Alex's eyes changed color, now he had the urge to satisfy his blood-lust. "I have no need for the claws yet, I can tell just by looking at this poser how I'm going to win." His voice sounded different yet he remained calm and confident. The sadistic tone in his voice mean't that Alex wasn't there, someone else was. Someone that Alex had suppressed for years until now, but why now? It didn't matter, right now, it was just some random meister who wanted to bite off more than he could chew. To Alex, this guy is just a pebble on the side of the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 4:39 pm

Kokoa gulped. She was really nervous but wasn't going to show it. "Let's wait until their first move..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 12:23 am

Sun sensed the change immediately. Something was different about Alex. He seemed more confident, which she supposed was a good thing, but he also seemed darker somehow, and she did not like that. Somehow she thought that this was no longer even Alex. She had to fight the urge to transform out of her weapon form to get away from him.

Funn took a moment to notice the change. She was focused on the fight and excited at the chance to defeat her nemesis. When she did notice she said, "Hey what the heck is going on with you Alex? Why are you acting so weird? You better answer me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:17 am

Alex bangs both gauntlets together to try and get Funn and Sun to stop fidgeting. "Shut your mouths, both of you. If this fool wishes to die, then so be it." The strange voice was still a bit off, it was now clear this wasn't Alex. There appears to be a secret he is keeping from everyone and now that secret is out. He gives His opponent a death glare and at the same time, he had the look of mischief and chaos in his eyes. "Your move, fresh-blood." Alex waves his two fingers back at him, wanting Tamaki to make a move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:14 pm

"Your first wrong move." Tamaki grinned and lifted his left hand to his scarf, he reveled his demon tattoos that seemed like it was some ancient Hawaii marks. He darted quickly when his scarf flew behind him, Tamaki threw the dagger right pass Sun, Tamaki then flipped over them and grabbed onto Kokoa again. He quickly shanked his hand in a jerking motion towards Alex`s back. "I won't lose, I promised."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:18 pm

Kokoa gasped in surprise as she saw Tamaki's demon tattoos. She was then thrown and held into again. What did she get herself into...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:33 am

Alex laughed in a demonic tone, full of chaos and rage. "Weak, Meister. Do you think that flimsy knife of your's and your little tattoo's can kill something that doesn't even exist?! You humans are more pathetic than I thought! Just like this host!" In an instant, Alex grabbed Kokoa and began to slit his own throat with an evil and mischievous grin on his face. When he finished, he dropped Kokoa and laughed at Tamaki. "Face it, Meister. You can't kill me, you'd be hurting this weak link of a host." And right after he finishes, Alex takes both gauntlets and makes the feathers raor sharp. But instead of attacking Tamaki, he cuts himself on both of his arms and carves the letter "I" on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:46 pm

Tamaki grinned as he quickly reclaimed Kokoa. He placed her down behind him, "Kokoa, get out of her," Tamaki then fixed his blue gaze back at Alex, "We all have demons...." Tamaki did 2 backhand springs and then quickly darted back at Alex with a quick punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:26 pm

Alex had taken the quick punch, it had excessive force to it. He stood there, frozen in position of which he had been hit in the face. All that was happening was his original stance was occupied by an orange figure of light while Alex was bent over to the side, still standing where the orange figure of light is standing. It was a sight to behold. However, right after the quick punch, the figure pulled Alex back up very quickly along with throwing him at Tamaki for an even harder punch. This time, the speed he was going at was almost quicker than Tamaki's attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 4:40 pm

Kokoa changed back to her human form. She was sitting on the floor, shocked and unsure of what to do. "Stop! You'll hurt him!" Kokoa cried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 3:18 pm

Tamaki`s sweet soft blue eyes had become the one of a heart cold demon. "Tsk! I can't let my master down..." He bounced in the air to avoid the attack. A shadow waterfall was left behind where Tamaki was originally. Tamaki appeared back behind Alex on the side of the wall he bounced back and forth on the wall leaving behind a tight shadow web. Tamaki landed at an incredible stop in front of Alex, grabbed the end of the shadow and the web tightened, It attempted grabbed Funn and Sun and Kokoa and pulled them behind Tamaki as the other part of the web wrapped Alex. "Soul Paralysis"  The shadows did not cause physical pain but they wrapped into Alex`s Soul and attempted to Parlays it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:16 pm

A demonic laughter erupted from Alex, "Is that really all you have to throw at me?!" He looked as if he wasn't trying to break free, he was wrapped around the shadow web. Yet Alex was struggling his arms and then broke free with little effort. He slowly walked towards Tamaki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:19 pm

Tamaki started to feel tired. He stood there catching his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:36 pm

Alex laughed as if it were a joke to him. He felt merely no pain at all but in an instance, he stopped. The man was paralyzed, couldn't move, not from the webs but from something else. Then immediately he was going haywire, destroying everything around him in rage and hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 12:00 am

Tamaki made a Shadow chain scythe in his hand and wrapped the raging Alex in his track and held on tight trying to keep him from destroying every thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:05 am

Alex had unpredictable physical strength, he managed to bust the chains from the scythe off of him with his arms that had been constricted. He looked over to where Tamaki, Kokoa, Funn, and Sun where. "YOU WANTED A FIGHT NOW YOUR GONNA GET ONE!" Alex slowly began to walk towards Tamaki, his muscle were pulsing, too much blood was rushing through his body. Adrenaline was flooding him as he was going haywire, "I TOLD EVERYONE TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pranksters (open)   The Pranksters (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pranksters (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2