Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:36 pm

Kataro reached the door... There was a small metal plate on it that read: Room A118. He opened the door and saw several students throwing paper, people laughing and talking. He walked to his desk and took it all in. "My very own desk huh? You've really came up Kataro.." He thought to himself. "Alright class... It's time to settle down!" He shouted. "I'm Kataro Hattori. I know some of you know me. I've been promoted to a teacher recently so. You'll be seeing at a desk a little more often." Kataro then began to flip through the pages on the desk to get ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:44 pm

Brandon took out his notebook and adjusted his glasses. So kataro is the new teacher? this should be interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:53 pm

Kataro closed his book and looked up at the crowd. He sat on the top of his desk and looked around. "Alright everybody. I'm not your run of the mill teacher. I'm gonna make this class a little more fun. From now and on, if you get a question correct, you get "Kpoints". Kpoints are used for favors or passes. Say you get 10 Kpoints, you'll be able to pass on all homework for that day. Say you get 25 Kpoints. You'll get a free meal or something. This system begins now!!" Kataro then stepped closer to the crowd. "This question Is worth 10 Kpoints. How is soul resonance preformed?!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:54 pm

Anna looked at Kataro. He is the new teacher? Niceee...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:08 pm

ben raised his hand certain he'd be drowning the kpoints by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:18 pm

Kataro pointed to Ben. "You get an extra 3 points for being the first one to want to answer. You get 10 if you get it right. So what's the answer?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:21 pm

" the meister projects it's soul wavelength into the weapon. he increases the speed and power and sends it back. the energy rebounds until it reaches critical mass and it released. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:29 pm

Kataro smiled. "Your answer was 90% correct. It's just that... The energy isn't always released. It's usually only released of you projecting something at someone. But if you're a close range fighter, then you usually keep that energy going to make you stronger. But you still get your points." Kataro said with a smile. He then sat at his desk. "If two people come down here and preform that, they each get 45 points..." He said with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:39 pm

ben sat back. even if aurora was here they had never practiced it. might be fun to though... he wrote it down in his mental to do list.
13 points to griffindor he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:43 pm

franklin's hand shot up and he dragged Brandon down to the front of the room. Franklin transformed into the rifle

Brandon took up the rifle. A blue aura surrounded him and the rifle. The aura grew and grew until it formed the shape of Brandon's soul, it was orange and had glasses.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:53 pm

Anna sighed. Where is Tristan when she needs him..When she needs him to get some points!
In the same time Aurora was in her home, she was ill...Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 7:58 pm

Kataro smiled. He looked at them with a raised eyebrow. "Stronger!" He shouted to them. "I know you can both do better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:06 pm

Brandon clenched his teeth. The soul grew larger and even began to make papers flutter around. The barrel of the rifle grew orange and hot. Brandon fired at the wall, a hole the size of a car tire was left in the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:09 pm

ben had to hold his papers down. through the hole Arthur stands up after doing a matrix dodge of the shot. his face was covered in ash. " geebus. I leave for a bathroom break and almost get assassinated. " he falls down on the ground. " gunna lie here a bit! " he says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:15 pm

Kataro's hair blew back as the shot fired. He stood on top of his desk with a smile. "Hmmm... That was good! You both get 45 points! But... You are gonna need to spend those If you don't wanna pay for that wall.." He said with a smile as he scratched the back if his head. Suddenly, the bell rang. "That's lunch time. I'll be around if you need me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:25 pm

connor waited outside the door for kataro "Looks like you and me both are moving up in the world. I joined Sofia and You're a teacher. so how was it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:34 pm

ben scraped Arthur off the floor and they walked to lunch. Arthur rubbed his face. " seriously oww! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:38 pm

"I actually enjoy It. I like the responsibility, the previlages, its great!" Kataro said with a smile. "But I'm currently without a meister... So I've gotta find another one. I don't want a meister but its a custom." Kataro said as he shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:46 pm

"My dad is weaponless currently. I mean, you're both teachers so it kind of works"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:55 pm

"That's... True..." Kataro said as he looked away. "I should probably get back to work." Kataro said as he scratched the back if his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:00 pm

"loosen up, class doesn't start again for another half hour."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:12 pm

"Yeah, you're right." Kataro let out a sigh. "If I seem tense it's only because I'm a little new to this teaching thing." Kataro sat down on the floor. "Do you now if Metzger has a weapon? Isn't she a meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:17 pm

"i don't think so. maybe you should talk to her, im sure she'd take up your offer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:41 pm

Kataro got up. "Thanks Connor. I'm gonna go look for her." Kataro turned and went down the halls in search of Ms. Metzger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:45 pm

ms.metzger walked in the halls past kataro "so how was your first day?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next