Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:49 pm

Kataro smiled. "I'm enjoying it so far. The students haven't been a problem at all. I think they enjoyed the class... But anyway, I'm currently Meisterless and I was wondering if you'd like to be my meister... Even though we're mortal enemies.." Kataro said jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:51 pm

"I do need a weapon, and I guess you're probably a better choice thank siku. I'll do it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Thanks Metzger. Oh, I forgot to tell you. I'm taking you out to dinner tonight. You have no choice but to come. Don't dress formally because I hate formal clothing. Don't bring your own money and don't bring your boyfriend. But Connor and Dylan can come. We're going to a really fancy place, but still. Don't dress formally. If you are going to dress formally, keep a trench cost over those clothes. Because I hate the sight of formal clothing... Also, you earned 100 Kpoints for making me a teacher." Kataro said quickly. He let out a deep sigh and looked away. "I'll see you later. I'll be here at the academy at 7:30 to pick you up. But you may want to come at 8:00 because I may be late." Kataro then turned away and walked back down from the way he came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:03 pm

later that day ms.metzger waited outside the academy with connor and Dylan, she was dressed up, but not formal.

Connor and Dylan had just kept their uniforms on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:06 pm

Kataro rolled up in his vintage mustang. He parked it at the end of the stairs and motioned then to come. "Hey guys!" He shouted up to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:26 pm

everyone came down the steps and piled into the car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:44 pm

Kataro sped off towards the restaurant. "It's nice to see you guys." He said with a smile.

(Time Skip)

The group was seated at their table and waited for the food to come. "So guys... I had a really corny idea of us becoming a team. In know its kinda stupid but it could be fun..." Kataro said as he scratched the back if his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 10:47 pm

"you should join sofia, it's us and a lot more people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:24 am

"I'll think about it." Kataro said as he sipped his water. He looked around at al the people for a moment. "So who's Sofia? I'm not sure if I know her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:03 pm

As Kataro sat there, he spotted the waiter bring their food to the table. "Thank goodness. I haven't eaten since this morning. And it's been a long day!" The waiter came and set the food on the table and left. "I'd like to make a toast, to Ms. Metzger. Without her, I probably wouldn't be as happy as I am." Kataro said as he raised his glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 4:24 pm

Everyone tapped their glasses together and took a drink. "Sofia isn't a person. It's my organization, they're essentially detectives who patrol death city. And on occasion we go on large team-wide missions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:07 pm

"Is that so..?" The group sounded exactly like what Kataro was looking for. "I have two questions. Do we get paid, and who's all in the group?" Kataro said as he cut his fish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:14 pm

"there is no payment for students, but now that you're a teacher you earn a bonus. The members are: Me, Dylan, Connor, Brandon, Franklin, Tristan, Anna, Aurora, Kokoa, Ben, Arthur, Jet, and Siku."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:24 pm

"That sound pretty awesome. I'll join." Kataro said with a smile. He began to eat his fish quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:28 pm

"alrighty then, however, there is one issue. Sofia members wear uniforms, which I think might turn you away"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:32 pm

Sweat ran down Kataro's brow. He began to breathe heavily. "Is it.... Formal...?" He asked hoping it wasn't with all if his heart. "Don't let it be! PLEASE!!" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:36 pm

"kataro, we're wearing them now. Ours may look formal but all you have to do is wear white and green"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:46 pm

Kataro scratched the back of his head. "Green and white...? That a little... Radiant! Can't I just wear something I want and just wear a green ring or something?" Kataro asked with squinted eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:48 pm

"alright. We've got a mission tomorrow, you up for it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:52 pm

"Of course I'm up for it!! I'm always ready for anything!" Kataro said as he gave the group a thumbs up. When he did, he looked at the silver ring on his pinky. "I guess I'm gonna have to change you huh?" He said to the ring as if it were going to talk back.

OOC: you wanna make that thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:54 pm

ooc: sure, I just gotta think of a good plot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 5:55 pm

OOC: ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)   Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's First Day Teaching! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2