Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoey Cassandra

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zoey Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Zoey Cassandra   Zoey Cassandra I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 1:02 am

Name: Cassandra, Zoey

Meister: Zeke and Zane Cassandra

Weapon Form: http://www.swordsswords.com/ProductImages/s/zabuza_Sword_2.jpg
2 of these swords connected by a very long chain. One of the blades is silver while the other one is black

Love Interest: none yet

Appearance: Long silver hair that she keeps in a loose braid. Deep Purple eyes and wears predominately gray clothing

Personality: Zoey is very kind and loving. She acts very innocent and ladylike, never being able to say no. She loves helping others out and making people happy. Acts as almost a mother to her two younger brothers. She is nice to everyone she meets because it makes her forget about all the hardships that he and her brothers had to go to. She covers her broken emotions with a sweet and innocent exterior.

History: Zeke, his brother, and his sister, lived alone in a gang filled part of death city after the death of their parents. It was a struggle just to survive with all of the poverty and violence. To make money they had to steal, they didn't like it, but it was necessary. Zeke and Zane used Zoey to protect themselves from the constant threats that faced them, and maybe have enough money to survive for the week.

miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater
"
Back to top Go down

Zoey Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoey Cassandra   Zoey Cassandra I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 8:40 pm

One thing I'm curious about is exactly where you're going to start with her. I mean, IDK how well repressing stress like that would work if she's still dealing with it. Either way, it's an pretty fun concept for a character and an awesome concept for a weapon!

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Zoey Cassandra
Page 1 of 1