Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

zoey and Ikazuchi

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 4:08 am

zoey was siting in the steps to the dwma she wasn't looking around she was just staring at her i pod and nodding her head to the music that was loud enough that the people who were around her could here it.
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 4:27 am

The rather short boy with his hoodie up and sleeves covering his hands carried a large book with no actual title or cover on it, there was some chicken scratch writing at the bottom right corner that said 'Ikazuchi's book'. He had terrible posture and tended to look down, this may have been due to self esteem issues. Clumsily walking up the steps with his shaggy white hair covering blue hollow eyes, Ikazuchi tripped down the stairs falling onto his face.
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 4:39 am

zoey looked up as she felt a thud behind her and stoped the music and turned around and saw the boy face first on the step she rushed over and sat him up her headphones still on her head she asked him "hay are you okay man,that was a nasty fall"
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 6:05 am

He lifted his head up and tilted his head, "Huh?" Ikazuchi turned his head to zoey after sitting up, quickly gathering his book before nodding his head rather calmly, his pain tolerance was high enough to ignore just about anything, "I'm fine" His arms stretched as he stood up holding the book with his right hand.
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 6:30 am

she stude up and grabbed his arm lightly" hay wait that's really a bad fall are you sure your alright " she asked worry tinting her eyes
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 6:36 am

Ikazuchi didn't exactly understand why she would worry, but then again he didn't care in the first place, "I'm fine, just a bruise I think" The bruise was on his forehead beside a slanted stitch that had been ripped open, Ikazuchi suddenly began to bleed from the forehead, he must not have had any idea of what pain felt like anymore.
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 6:42 am

zoey saw the blood and took out a pack of tissue paper she had for moments when she needed to cry and took out a couple and pressed them to wound she smiled at him "so your a weapon right "
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 6:50 am

"Y-Yes." He stuttered shyly and nodded his head slowly. Ikazuchi was not exactly the reckless type, more so of a shut-in that avoided contact with anyone or anything over the age of 20 for personal reasons, much less anyone older than him. His white bangs now somewhat red thanks to the blood, he held his hair up in order to prevent the increase of dark read on his white hair, Ikazuchi had glowing blue eyes that didn't appear to have a solid pupil.
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 6:59 am

she looked into his eyes and got lost in them she came back from it and smiled he is kinda cute she thought to herself "would you like to be my partner i don't have a weapon yet i couldn't seem to find the right one but i think you would be great?" she asked a bit nervously as she worked to stopped the bleeding from his cut on his head
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:04 am

Ikazuchi nodded smiling, his eyes closed for a second, "S-Sure." The wound on his head had stopped bleeding by now, his eyes opened back up looking straight at zoey for a few seconds before blinking a few times blankly. Ikazuchi did not understand nor grasp the concept of 'Relationships', "I'm Ikazuchi"
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:06 am

my names zoey "she smiled puting out her hand for him to shake
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:11 am

Awkwardly he reached over with the baggy sleeve covering his hand, Ikazuchi liked to wear the baggy hoodie for some reason, despite it looked oversized for someone five foot six inches tall. The idea of being called shrimp or stormy crossed his mind, however Ikazuchi ignored it and shook her hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you Zoey, glad to be your weapon" His voice cracked a bit while letting his hair back down over the cut.
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:17 am

its a pleasure being your meister."she said noticing his voice crack she smiled "you don't talk much do you?"she asked looking at him "i like your outfit i prefer the hoddy look as well and the lightning on the bottom of your pants that's really cool"she said chattering
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:22 am

Ikazuchi frowned a bit and shook his head at the first remark about his lack of talking, "N-No I don't exactly talk to people much" suddenly his face turned red for a few seconds before nodding his head when hearing about the hoodie, "the hood is cozy, and I made the pants" he didn't like shopping for clothing much, rather liked sewing things up himself, despite when it came to stitching himself up the work was rather shoddy, probably should leave the medical stuff to doctors and nurses.
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:27 am

well you did a great job on them they look great "she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:31 am

"Thanks" He scratched the back of his head before pulling the oddly shaped thunder bolt hoodie up over his head and hair, Ikazuchi zipped up his backpack quickly and tucked away the book inside, he did not exactly have an idea on what to do now.
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:38 am

zoey smiled warmly at him "do you like music "she asked pointing to her headphones witch hasn't left her head
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:40 am

He nodded, "Yes, I prefer something loud to block out my surroundings" He had ear-buds taped into the inside of his hood, though nothing was actually playing at the moment.
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:44 am

zoey smiled "me too music is my world it keeps me calm and i can pretty much have a full conversation while my music is blaring and still understand fully " she said
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:49 am

he nodded slightly in agreement, he did not exactly listen as much as her though, music helped Ikazuchi think and work, not exactly anything else.
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:51 am

she smiled at him "so what do you want to do now ?" she asked him
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:53 am

Ikazuchi blinked a few times not really knowing what to do now, "Sleep?" He stretched and yawned, his blue eyes were rather squinty now, usually blood loss causes people to get tired. He walked out of the range of vision after waving slowly, he rubbed his eyes and disappeared from site.

Last edited by Pblade924 on July 13th 2013, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 7:55 am

zoey smiled and laughed a little "okay then i guess ill meet you here tomorrow" she asked him
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 8:14 am

Bri was walking around and saw the two talking. She had not seem them before so she decided to say hi. She walked over to them. "Hi! Are you to new?"
Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 8:20 am

zoey looked over at the girl who had walked over "yeah i am"she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zoey and Ikazuchi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: zoey and Ikazuchi    zoey and Ikazuchi  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zoey and Ikazuchi
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next