Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open) Empty
PostSubject: Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open)   Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 4:57 pm

Alex spent a majority of his morning shopping, he had stopped at a coffee shop for breakfast before hand, but he had run into the party store. At the music shop, he had purchased some DJ equipment, now it was time to get the decorations. Grabbing things off of shelves and four bottles of sparkling grape juice from the cooler. He got back in the car he had borrowed from his neighbors in 4B. Last stop was the grocery store. He snagged a bunch of fryer foods and 12 packs of soda and melting chocolate for his fondue pot.

Back at the apartment, Alex set to work setting up his DJ booth and setting up the dining room table as a refreshments table. After stacking the plastic champagne flutes he set up his fondue pot. Alex stepped back looked over things so far "Not bad Kisurgi." he said, patting himself on the back. After finishing setting up, and cooking all the food. Alex poured sparkling grape juice down the pyramid, filling every flute. He set up his food warmers and loaded them up.

Taking his guns into his room, Alex changed into a green polo and khakis, then yelled out for his weapon "Amy! Get dressed for the party. The guests will be arriving soon."

Last edited by Starman55 on December 19th 2013, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open)   Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 5:31 pm

Kataro pulled up to the apartment on his motorcycle. He slowly parked and stood up over the bike. He took off his helmet and looked at the apartment. "I think this is the place..." He said as he looked down on the slip of Parker that had directions on it. "He stepped away from his vehicle and walked towards the apartment. "I hope there's some girls here... I've been single for ages." He thought to himself. He reached to door and casually knocked on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open)   Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 5:52 pm

Kokoa had arrived to the building in a cab and spotted Kataro as soon as she got off "Kataro~" she chanted "He's Nolan, I met him like 10 minutes ago when we ha to share the cab~!"

Nolan stepped out of the cab and did a salute gesture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open)   Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party (Closed) (Pointless to even open)
Page 1 of 1