Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) Empty
PostSubject: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 11:46 am

"It's CHRISTMAS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" He screams as he runs into death city. He sees an abandoned theater. He kicks the doors open, still screaming. The door slams behind him. From the outside, it sounds like heavy construction work is being done. 10 minutes later, he kicks the door open again. He has a poster in his hands and a nail gun. He throws the poster on the air and shoots it a few times. The poster is up, and it reads 'a freaks Christmas party, open invite.' In small words at the bottom it says, 'just don't kill the staff'. Still screaming, he runs back inside, slamming the door behind him. What was once an empty room, is now a wonderfully decorated auditorium. The walls had all sorts of lights and colors on it. There was tables set up and a banquet table with marvelous foods and cheeses. A giant pine tree was in the far corner, covered in lights and popcorn. And finally, next to the tree was a little bar next to it, and behind the little bar, was our freak, dressed in a bartender outfit. He had forgone his usually threads, and dressed up for the holiday. He was serving drinks for the night; alcoholic on not. And now he waits for the guest to arrive, as he stopped yelling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 3:53 pm

Glyndwr walks into the auditorium after reading what was on the poster outside. "Freaks christmas part is a christmas party none the less." He then notices who is at the bar. "Fancy that..." He says, walking towards the bar. "I do believe we met before."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 3:56 pm

Aurora walks into the auditorium, slowly "U-uhm..H-hello?" She put on a christmas cap "Uhm..M-Merry..Merry christmas" She said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 4:10 pm

He notices the man who walks in. Upon hearing his words, his smile grows a bit. "Right, met before." He says, trying to avoid fighting. He notices someone walk in. "Merry Christmas to you as well my dear! Both of you, feel free to the food and other such. I'll personally be giving out the drinks. Hope you enjoy the party!" Still giddy from the occasion, he puts two mugs of root beer on the counter.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 4:16 pm

Aurora walked to him and smiled slightly "uhm..Wh-What's your name" She asked quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 4:26 pm

"Oh wow. You are, quite literally, the first person to ask me that since I got here." He said in astonishment. "Well, since you asked so nicely, my name is Kitai Yoru. Can I have yours?" Smooth... real smooth. "Hey, I'm just asking her name!" I don't care. You suck. "I'm gonna find you one day, and then you're gonna wish that you weren't not dead. Cause I'll make you not alive! No no, not the day for that sort of thing. Now what was your name again?" He repeated.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 4:30 pm

Aurora looked around "Uhm..Who are you talking to? And..My name is Aurora..Aurora Foster" She said with a slight smile on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 4:42 pm

"Oh, no one important. Hey! "Anyway, nice to meet you Miss foster. Don't ignore me! "I hope you enjoy the party. Hopefully more people show up." He says like a failure at hosting partys. "I will end you voice!" He yells out, looking exactly like the FREAK HE IS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 4:44 pm

Kokoa walks in with a Santa-like dress and boots "Haaaaai~!" She exclaims while walking to the bar.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 4:46 pm

Aurora looked at Kokoa "Oh! Hello!"

After a while Liam walked in. "HEEEEELLOOOOOOO EVEEERYOOOONEE!" He yelled
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 4:50 pm

Glyndwr sits down in front of the freak at the bar. "Can I have a Coke, Mr.Yoru?" He asks with a smile on his face. "Anyway, I hope more people show up than this. A party with no people is a party which is no fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:04 pm

"Merry Christmas!" He yells to the new people. He walks over, and places a opened bottle of coke in front of dragon boy. "Here ya go dragon lad. Although I do believe you should tell me your name, if only to be fair since you know mine. Don't you agree?" He asks him, still wearing a stupid smile on his ugly face. "(stares up)You are this close voice! He threatens, knowing that he CAN DO NOTHING TO HURT ME! "I really hate you. Stupid voice....
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:08 pm

Aurora looked at Kitai "Uhm..You hear voices in your head?" She asked, puzzled
Liam walked to the bar "Hi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:13 pm

Ha, she has no idea you twit. 'Grrrr, I hate that thing. And it's only the one. the annoying, blood thirsty, snarky, many other names I dare not say on this merry day. And hello, is there anything I can get you to drink?" He says, trying to make sure the new guest is enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:15 pm

"Can I have some water~?" Kokoa asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:17 pm

"Here you are my dear. And have I met you before?" He asks as he hands the girl who walked over a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:17 pm

Liam smiled "Can I have an apple juice, please?"
Aurora wondered "This is interesting, Kitai"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:23 pm

He rummages around and finds a jug of apple juice. He pores a glass for the man, then hands it to him. "Here you are. And the voice is annoying beyond measure. Hey! "It narrates every single thing I do! I can't even find where shes hiding to shut her up!" He groans, not knowing that I'm right behind him "WHAT, WHERE?!" Turns around like a dope! Made ya look moron! "I will kill you!" He yells to the sky.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:25 pm

Aurora sighed "Don't worry about that..And try to ignore it."
Liam: "Thank you ,sir!" He drank the juice "Woah..Great juice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:36 pm

"It should, it was the best juice money could buy!" You stole it out of a dollar store you twit. I also spit in it. "Okay, now you're just lying. You don't even have a mouth to do that with!" Yet you don't deny the dollar store one. Interesting. "See, she just won't shut up!" He asks to the girl, knowing that she couldn't hear me. "(glare with a smile)" He looks up thinking nasty tho-oh oh my, oh my, oh my! No, OH GEEZE NO! tHAT'S NOT HOW THAT GOES! And the voice shut up for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:38 pm

Kataro walked through the doors of the auditorium with a smirk on his face. He had his usual outfit on, accept there was a crooked Santa hat on his head and he had a coat on. He walked through and saw Kokoa and smiled. "Hi everybody." He said barely audible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:40 pm

Seeing the new person walk in, the albino yells out a quick "Merry Christmas!, before enjoying the silence in his unstable mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:43 pm

Kataro's eyes widened at the site of a familiar face. It was the man that crashed a plane into the academy. "That snake! I'll kill him.... I'm going to kill him.... I'm going to murder him.... I'm going to torture him... I'm going to slaughter him.... But later..." Kataro thought to himself he turned and headed out the doors. "I'm leaving....".
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:48 pm

Glyndwr drank from the bottle. "My name is Glyndwr." He says. "I can tell how voices in your head are annoying. My dragon can speak with me without actually speaking and sometimes, just sometimes, he will not shut up."

OOC: Sorry for this being late, but when I first posted it decided not to post it. And if it did, I can't see it and look like a twit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 5:53 pm

Ooc:no problem

"Nice to meet you Glyndwr, and nice to know that I'm not the only one. Honestly, this chick is evil. I mean, this one time she-NOT THAT ONE!Ow. Ow... I hate you. Why are you not doing stuff! It's boring.... Fine! You want me to doo stuff, here!" He gets a bottle off of the top shelf, pops the cap, and chugs the entire thing in one go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)   A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A freak throws a Christmas party! (open to all that don't want to kill me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next