Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch Empty
PostSubject: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:56 pm

Joey and his sister and weapon Mel is geting ready to save the student and take the witch soul as he just need the 99 soul and no witch soul for it. "Sister here the plan, we sneck in and take the students away and the. We fight them" Joey said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:14 pm

Melody nodded, " Joey, we have to be very careful.. after all, she is a witch." she said seriously. " I dont want you getting hurt." she added. She had pulled her long hair into a braid for the mission, that way it would be less of a hindrance if she got into any hand to hand combat. " And also, remember what she's done to those kids... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:19 pm

"You are right, she is a witch, a witch that kidnap me, on my first day of the academy, she will pay of what she done to me and to the other students" Joey said as hr took off his hands brates and got ready to fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:24 pm

Melody's eyes widened slightly. " She will pay joey, I promise..." she started. " We're gonna have to give it our all today.. No rash moves. We also might wanna be ready for resonance at any given moment. " she said. This may be her first mission and soul. She had no Idea this witch had gotten Joey before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:26 pm

Evelyn was in her home She grabbed one of the boy's chins as he was tied to a wall. "I'm getting bored, I guess i'll just have to get rid of you soon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:42 pm

"Ok we are here" he said as he clear his head. "Let drive her out first then we save the kids" Joey said as he want his soul and her to be combie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:49 pm

Melody nodded, taking Joey's hand and transforming. " Soul resonance now?" she asked, just to be sure. She wasnt sure weather that was the greatest Idea right now or not. " Joey remember we must make sure we conserve our energy. we cant afford to rush." she said but slowly began pushing her wavelengths towards his, though not enough to start full resonance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:03 pm

"No not now" Joey said as he jump in the window and hide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:17 pm

Melody had nodded once , her reflection that had been in the blade dissappearing. She stayed silent. It was mostly in Joeys hands for now. She hoped they wouldnt be noticed. If they could free the kids first, it would be much less possible collateral damage during the fight. She was nervous, but kept her wavelenth quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:04 pm

she teleported behind them "you think you're sneaky don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:08 pm

"You can say that" Joey said as he get ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:11 pm

Melody had a bad feeling. " Careful" she cautioned joey. She knew that this would be a difficult mission. They had to get the others out.. but how.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:13 pm

she held out her hand as a big wall of water formed. it began flying towards them with great speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:08 pm

Joey sign as he run away with it and head out of the house. "Come on. Fight us inside" Joey said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:14 pm

" carefull Joey, dont forget about her hostages" Melody said, flashing on the side of the blade. This witch is powerful... she knew this would be no easy fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:59 pm

evelyn twisted her hand around and the water boiled and became a thick mist. You couldn't see a foot in front of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 12:55 pm

Joey think for a plan and took off his shirt witch have the scars from the last battle that him and Beth went on with and plan to use the scars to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 6:41 pm

"you truly are a fool, I control water, and it's all around you." She clenched he fist as the fog cleared and a cage of ice began to form around Joey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:13 pm

" crap, Joey!" Melody said. God, why couldnt she be any help... Suddenly she realized something. Maby, her blade could cut through the ice.. Her soul showed a hint of her fear but she knew she couldnt be afraid. They couldnt lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:19 pm

"Leave my sister alone" Joey said as he use his shouder to brake the ice and quicky kick her and then move back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 1:47 pm

wings spread from her back. she flew upward. she then lunged downward towards joey with a spike of ice formed around her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 2:18 pm

Joey cut the ice from the hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 2:23 pm

Melody winced, the witches ice was strong, and cutting through it actually hurt her a bit. She was stronger than melody expected. " Joey we have to get the kids" she reminded him. If things went on as they were she had a feeling there would be some collateral damage if they didnt evacuate the hostages. But at the same time, turning their backs to the witch could possibly prove to be extremely dangerous. There was no way they would be able to win with out attempting resonance. So she knew to stay on the ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 2:58 pm

Joey unlock the cages and let them leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 3:04 pm

"foolish child..." one of the kids just fell over covered in sweat. "The human body contains 80% water. all of you are ticking time bombs, not knowing when you'll be set off"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next