Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:17 pm

"If we are not at your place" he said as he took the witch and took her down outside while crashing into a window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 3:08 am

"i'll quite literally make your blood boil" she clenched her fist as joey's blood began to get hotter and hotter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 3:54 pm

Melody's eyes widened, this witch was insane. " Joey!" she yelled, transforming back and aiming a strong punch at the witch's face. She hoped that a distraction would force the witch to stop heating her meister's blood but also was slightly afraid the witch would aim her assault onto her. She couldnt care about that though, it was her job to protect him. " Leave him alone!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 5:27 pm

Joey stand from that at got piss. He rush the witch with German suplexs and kicks and then got to his sister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch   bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bro and sis mission 1 Evelyn the witch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2