Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:11 pm

Aurora was still angry, she looked at Avery "THAT F*CKING WITCH ALMOST KILLED MY FRIENDS!"
Anna: "Please..Calm down"
Aurora: "I CAN'T CALM DOWN! WE HAVE TO KILL THAT B*TCH"
Lukas sighed

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:14 pm

Avery noticed Aurora's anger and then looked at her in a serious stare.

"Aurora, please calm down. If you rush in any battle with a rage like that, then you are destined to fail. Happened to me once, and it will never happen again... But the witch you speak of. Is it her?"

He said with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:17 pm

Lukas nodded "I think so"
Aurora yelled "I can't calm down!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:22 pm

Avery made his curved blades appear on his arms.

"Aurora, this is not the right way for you to be in. She almost killed your friends, I can understand that. But you don't need to act this way. The right way to be right now, is calm and collected. Think about a way to get to her and defeat her much more quicker."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:24 pm

Aurora crossed her arms "I will help you. She can't really do anything when I'm near. I can cancel every her spell."
Anna: "She works in the library"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:27 pm

Avery: "How can you be so sure? She could be anywhere in Death City, a waitress at some restaurant, a business woman for all I know. You can't assume things until they are proven."

He retracted his curved blades, rubbing his arm as they disappeared.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:31 pm

Anna: "Well..We met a purple haired girl near the library. And her voice was very similiar to our witch's voice."
Lukas: "Well...I thought about the same thing. Plus she had a crow on her shoulder...And we were attacked by the crows"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:34 pm

Avery squints his eyes and thought about it for a moment.

Avery: "Hmmm...very odd. I actually don't know her animal form. Again, she could be anything from what I know...Just keep a look out for those crows then. She could in the flock."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:38 pm

Aurora sighed "I'll just find my weapons and tell them about that witch..Then we'll find her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:40 pm

Avery: "It's alright Aurora, we need to deal with that witch as soon as possible. Who knows what else she might do..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:42 pm

Aurora: "She can use the shadows to fight...I think she can control her own army of crows.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:49 pm

Avery: "That is if she had an army like that. It's unsure right now."

Soon, Fala went down through the street that the group was at in her human form and with her Soul Protect on, speaking to herself.

Fala: "I can't believe I forgot that there. Now I need to go back an-AHHHHHHH!!!"

She screams as she sees the still crushed body. She then holds her hand to her mouth and runs over to a trash can, throwing up in it.

Fala: "O-Oh my god...Ugh...that's absolutely revolting..."

Avery was a bit surprised to see her at first, then looking back over to the crushed body still laying there.

Avery: "Yeah....I think someone should clean that up soon..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:52 pm

Lukas put his hands behind his back and activated both of his hidden blades
Anna mumbles "She thinks..She thinks that we're stupid, huh?"
Aurora: "Hm..What if I use my spell to check if she is a witch.." She whispered to Avery's ear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:57 pm

Avery: "How can you be sure??? She hasn't done anything wrong. But if you want to...Then go right ahead." He whispered back.

Fala: "Ugh..." She said as she walks away from the trash can "It's a good thing I kept Rast at the house, other wise he'd be all over that.....I can't stand seeing something like that..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:59 pm

Aurora walked to Fala "You know..Spell Remove" She send a magic wave at Fala, if she has a soul protect then it should turn it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:05 pm

With that the soul protect was removed, however, because Aurora was also a witch, it was hard to tell of what she was. Fala was quick to react though, as soon as she felt her Soul Protect go off, she put it back on. Though, with the sudden wave lengths being sent to and fro, it was causing a shift in space as it cracked a building side.

Fala stepped back from the cracked building, holding onto her chest.

Fala: "Goodness, what caused that to happen? "

Avery squints his eyes and crossed his arms "Only something with an incredibly powerful force."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:08 pm

Aurora: "Probably..It was because someone turned on a Soul Protect after my spell turned it off" She looked at Fala
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:11 pm

Fala looked at Aurora confused "Soul Protect? Isn't that...Isn't that the one spell witches can learn to keep their souls from escaping out into the open?"

She then looked at the others and noticed Lukas and Anna.

Fala: "Oh! It's you two again. I hope you didn't cause any trouble while out tonight, besides, you seem too perfect to be hurt darling boy."

Avery remained silent, keeping an eye on Fala closely.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:13 pm

Lukas looked at Fala "W-What!?" He was prepared to attack Fala
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:17 pm

Fala: "What's the matter darling? Can't a woman give a compliment or two here and there? I remember you were walking with that girl that was eating ice cream when I closed my library. However, I forgot Rast's stash of treats and my bag, so I'm on my way there to pick them up. I never expected to....find this scene though..."

Fala turns her head away from the body.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:19 pm

Aurora: "I used my spell remove on you and..Look what happened..I'm not stupid, lady. I know that you are a witch!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:22 pm

Fala looks at Aurora rather surprised. "How can I be a witch?! I don't know any spells of any kind! Other than leading some men on a magical journey hmmhmhmhmhmhmhm."

She then started to have a laughing fit, laughing madly as she looks at the sky with a hand on her face. She then stops and looks around.

Fala: "Now what on earth am I doing here? I need to get back."

Fala then suddenly started to leave the way she came, not going back to the library at all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:24 pm

Aurora turned into her animal form, ran to Fala, jumped above her, landed in front of her then turned into her human form and used her spell remove on Fala again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:29 pm

This time when the spell was removed, Fala melted into shadows, being a clone. Avery stepped back from the sight and then ran towards the spot and stuck one of his curved blades into the ground.

Avery: "That's the same magic that the witch I knew used!! Where is she now?!"

There was nothing but silence, other than the silent laughter of the moon above.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:30 pm

Aurora growled loudly "I DON'T KNOW...But I knew that she is a witch!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next