Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:32 pm

Avery growls as well, then stabbing the ground again. "DAMN IT ALL!!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:35 pm

Lukas and Anna walked to Aurora
Aurora sighed "Lukas,Anna, Please go home"
Lukas sighed "Okay..Let's go Anna" After that they started walking away
Aurora: "Avery...We need to find her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:37 pm

Avery: "I know Aurora...but she's very smart in her ways. The time that I spent with her, those few short days, she showed me just how smart she could be. But now that she's gone, how are we going to find her?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:40 pm

Aurora crossed her arms "In the library?" She sighed "I don't knooooow..Where are Ben and Arthur when i need them.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:43 pm

Avery just looks at the moon, then sighs. "We're not going to find her anytime soon...She needs to DIE."

He said with slight anger, clenching his fist.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:45 pm

Aurora put her hand on Avery's shoulder and then she looked at the moon "Yeah..You're right"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:50 pm

Avery: "I'm tired...I'm going to go home and head to bed. What about you..?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:54 pm

Aurora shrugged "I don't know.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:55 pm

Avery rubbed his head as if he had a headache. "Well don't go and try and take on her alone...she's really strong..."

He then started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 1:59 pm

Aurora laughed "Maybe she is strong..But I'm a witch too!" And I can cancel that b*tch's spells
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:01 pm

Avery: "That may be true...but I feel that she's waiting."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 2:02 pm

Aurora smiled "Yeah.." Then she turned into a fennec fox and walked away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3