Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kale meets his weapon (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kale meets his weapon (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 7:03 pm

Kale approached the school with snort. "This school has some nice shade to take naps, not that much foliage but a good napping area." he nodded appreciatively and sat under a pillar to inspect potential weapons. He took out his comic book that he had rolled up in his pocket and began to read, occasionally looking over the comic to look at passerby students.

Last edited by BelBeem on December 28th 2013, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2013, 3:02 pm

Ooc: I am joining cause.

We see an albino man walking up the stairs to the dwma. Why are we doing this again? I'm pretty sure the teachers are going to try and kill us again The inner voice thought, remembering all the damage he caused and the people he pissed off. "Oh shut up you two. I'm doing this cause this place has the best cheese burgers. I NEED more." He says out loud. Fine, but there better be a good fight later. It's been boring lately... She complained. "I can't help if people don't want me dead constantly, geeze. Just be quiet so I can remember where the lunch room is." He says, now standing at the top of the steps in front of the school, holding his chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:14 am

Nicole hummed as she headed up the stairs to the school, turning her acorn around in her hand. "This school is straight out of a dream," she murmured. Her small smile grew a bit larger as she chuckled at her unintentional joke.
She glanced around at the other students. They looked alright, though she couldn't tell a weapon from a meister which would be a pain when trying to find a meister. One man with white hair caught her eye for a moment, but she soon turned her attention to another person and another person. Then her eyes landed on the guy with the comic book. She liked comics...sort of. Mostly she just liked to look at the pictures. Anyway, she would talk to him and maybe make her first friend here.
Nicole stuffed the acorn into her pocket and walked over to him. "What are you reading?" she asked once she'd finally reached him. Sure, she could have read the cover, but this was a way to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 5:05 am

((OOC: Bringing my only available character in.))

Rowan had been running all over Death City to take care of her errands. Her weapon was in the infirmary and she didn't know when he would be coming home. The sword meister was tired from all the running, she had returned to the academy, only to sit down by a pillar near the doors and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:13 am

Kale looked up from his comic at the girl in front of him. He grinned and showed her the cover of the comic. "It's just a cheap thing about a bug that has superpowers, it cost five dollars though." he laughed and stood up and got in way to close to her. "I'm Kale Tanger, meister. Who might you be?" he said with smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:29 pm

After about a half hour of sleep. Rowan stood up, gathered her stuff, waved to the students nearby and walked inside the academy.

((OOC: Leaving this thread. Can't really do much here))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 2:05 am

"I'm Nicole Mays, a weapon," Nicole replied, giving him a sleepy smile. She stepped back a bit and looked him up and down. "Your hair is very orange," she finally said. She seemed to be finding quite a few people with interestingly colored hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 6:38 am

"It's all natural." Kale grinned and ran a hand in his hair. "Yeah well Nicole, you sound tired. Your mesiter taking you on to many missions?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 6:44 am

Nicole smiled and shook her head. "No. I don't have a meister, and I'm not tired. This is just how I normally sound."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:05 pm

Kale nodded. "You don't have a meister, well I can be your meister. You know if we're compatible and all that but we can still be partners." he jumped up and down with excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 7:00 am

"I guess that would be fine," she said, nodding. "But, ah, how do we know if we're compatible?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:16 am

Kale held out his hand with a smirk. "Transform and we'll see, if I can't hold you then we're not compatible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 12:25 pm

"Alrighty." Nicole took his hand and then changed into a battleaxe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:29 pm

Kale took a few practice swings and deemed her fine for him. "How does it feel, Nicole?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 12:32 pm

"Not bad. Feels kind of natural, actually...as if I was dreaming." She would need to check her hand for the "A" once she changed back. "Hey, you know, I can change into other weapons, too. Swords, axes, knives...those things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:50 am

Kale nodded impressed by his new weapon. "That great cause I like knives. You know this could really work out." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:21 am

"Yeah, it could." Nicole turned back into her human form and faced him. "So, we're partners now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 8:40 pm

"Yeah we're partners now." Kale grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 7:17 am

Nicole smiled. It wasn't a very large one, but still enough to show how happy she was. Or, that's what she thought, anyway. "So...what now? Do we go on strange missions to kill...what are they called? Kishins, right? I think that's it...so do we do that or just stay in school for now? Stay here, right? A mission would be pretty soon for us, huh? We only just became partners, and we haven't even practiced yet..." She would have gone on and on, eventually getting far off topic as usual, but instead she forced herself to keep the talking to a minimum. She didn't want to talk her new partner to death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 10:46 pm

Kale looked up at the laughing sun in though. "Missions would be to early and I'm not really one for school...how about we just have some fun." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 10:47 am

Nicole nodded. "Okay. What kind of fun do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kale meets his weapon (Open)   Kale meets his weapon (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kale meets his weapon (Open)
Page 1 of 1