Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Meister meets The Weapon!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Meister meets The Weapon!! Empty
PostSubject: The Meister meets The Weapon!!   The Meister meets The Weapon!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 4:18 pm

I guess the morning was fine although this was one of those days that he wanted to be in the fucking bed and away from civilization. The world however found it a great idea to send him to school, fucking great universe thank you. Asura stood in the center of town with the most bored expression on his face as he looked around at the many people that passed by him, mostly adults and their ill behaved children that continued to cry because they could not get the toy they wanted. Smirking he would walk over to one of the kids and look him dead in the eyes," Hey kid...shut your damn whining up the woman told you no so get the fuck over it or i'll punch you in the face," the mother however stood there appalled, and picked up her child who was scared that Asura was actually going to punch him. At least that was one nuisance gone for the moment, although he should have just punched the kid in the face anyways just to give the kid something to cry about.

Asura was wearing his usual attire although he had a pair of sunglasses on because the face of the fucking sun was starting to irritate him, i mean who the fuck smiles all the time when there isn't anything to smile about. At any rate his destination was his new school, the DMWA where he was going to meet up with his partner, Serafina Vespa. Now he had never met this chick before and quite honestly he was hoping for something not so boring or he would have just given up on life all together. There he stopped at the stairs leading to the academy and waited for this girl to arrive, in the meantime he kept himself occupied with a small book titled," 100 ways to not give a fuck," the collectors edition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister meets The Weapon!!   The Meister meets The Weapon!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 6:44 pm

" Ugh. Who the fuck opened my curtains "
A voice that sound so very annoyed yet so very groggy shielded her eyes as rolled out of bed. She was tired of both of her sister's shit because she knew one of those cunts had come into her room to wake her up earlier than needed. Sitting with her hands in her head she waited for five minutes before her alarm went off. Looking over at it she placed her hand over it.
shut up."
With those words her arm turned into a part of the lancer's chainsaw and sawed right through the Alarm clock.
The female known as Serafina Vespa could not count how many of those things she had gone through. Everyday she set it only to destroy it. Her level of annoyed kept going up as she felt herself becoming more pissed off by the second. Her sisters would pay dearly for being so stupid.
Standing up she let her sheet hit the floor as she shuffled to the bathroom naked. She had nearly forgotten but today was the day she had to go to school, the DMWA. It was not an unfamiliar place because in her family all the girls went. She knew that place like the back of her hands and she had hopped it was everything her mother and older sisters said it was.
Serafina showed for about thirty minutes maybe an hour she wasn't counting. At this point she didn't give a shit if she was late or not. It had already seemed that she had been partnered up with some no name douchewad. She didn't care because she knew not just anyone could tame a Vespa.

In all it took three hours to get herself ready. She wore her usual attire, nothing fancy. A white button down shirt with a black loose bow. A black and white plaid short skirt and white thigh high socks. On her feet a black pair of loafers. She might have been a major bitch but she didn't have to dress like one. Serafina was born into money and she was damn good looking too boot. No female or male could tell her otherwise. Brushing her hair she places her signature X hairpiece into place. It was time to see just who this fuckwad was.

About the time she got to the location four hours had already passed from the time she was suppose to be there. Her different colored eyes locked onto a male standing with a book. Nonchalantly she walked over to him.
" You must be my Miester. Listen I don't know why I was paired up with you, but let me tell you this. I am a Vespa. You fuck around and think you are in control and I'll have your ass in the gutter without a head.
At this moment it was smoke and mirrors because those who wielded a Vespa before knew that you had to overpower them. Serafina was not about to let any fucker touch on her if he wasn't a man. The ball was in his court now she was interested to see how he would play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister meets The Weapon!!   The Meister meets The Weapon!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 11:27 pm

"Number 23 of not giving a fuck: Turn the other way and imagine a bat knocking the other person's head clean off their body while they are talking, if that doesn't work flip them the bird", the book was right about that little tidbit although they wouldn't have gotten to 23 more like fuck you i'm going to kill you. Looking at a watch he kept in his pocket for no apparent reason he was either early which he hated orrrr he was just going to have to kill a bitch whenever they arrived.

Closing the book he stood up and walked from the school, back to a small concession stand he saw ten minutes up the road which wasn't a long walk. Stopping he would point to the hamburger and smile," i want everything on it and make it well done now come on i don't have all day," The concession stand owner stared at Asura before shrugging and going to make his food. Asura smiled as he clapped his hands," Damn right you better make my food, or else you would have had an unfortunate accident," the young boy muttered under his breath, but loud enough for the man to hear.

After 30 minutes of waiting he would receive his food and walk off," Hey kid aren't you going to pay for that," the man said. Asura laughed loudly as he continued to walk," By allowing you to live i paid you now shut the fuck up you old man," disappearing behind the corner he could still hear the man yelling. Ten minutes went by before he returned to his position at the school, eating the burger so contently,"Hmm maybe i should have gotten a drink to go along with this. but meh i dont give a fuck i got me some free eats," chuckling to himself as he quickly finished off the rest of the food.

Now he was pissed as he got to the last twenty pages of his book and it had been four fucking hours since he arrived here. Whoever this girl was he was going to either beat the shit out of her or let her have it probably both. After an eternity of waiting he heard footsteps and looked from underneath his sunglasses to see a girl walking over to him. If this was her he could not wait for this interaction.

Her words hit him and he held up a finger mid sentence, standing up and closing his book," Okay first off bitch, don't come here four fucking hours late and expect me to listen to your shit because that is not going to happen," stepping closer he would quickly thrust his hand towards her neck in an attempt to grab her throat," and secondly i don't give a fuck who you are, you are not going to talk to Asura Shinrel like some common hobo," letting her go if he made contact he would push his sunglasses up and watch her reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister meets The Weapon!!   The Meister meets The Weapon!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 12:14 am

The male before she could finish speaking was ready being a fucking disrespect. Her eye twitches violently as the smell of greasy commoner food hit her in the face. Then she felt it. A Grimy, sticky, rough hand tight around her neck. She didn't wait, she reacted. Her feet and hands were not hindered. Smirking she grabbed the mans arm with one hand, her grip nothing to laugh at. Using her grip to steady herself and to prevent him from moving quickly, she thrusted her fist directly into his gut while kicking her leg up between his legs and into his groin. Now if this was too connect which it probably would considering the distance, Serafina would continue kicking upwards until he let go and crumbled to the ground..
" Don't touch me you fuckin peasant. You disgusting, retarded filth! You aren't even fit to lick the shit from my dog's ass.
Weather or not she connected she would still say these words and on top of that she would spit in his idiotic cock jockey face. This boy who called himself Asura did not strike fear in her heart. And she sure as hell was not about to back down from him. It's going to take a whole lot for this boy to get this weapon to kneel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister meets The Weapon!!   The Meister meets The Weapon!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:02 am

Pow!!! well if this was a comic strip this would pop up behind Asura as he took the punch to the gut, keeling over slightly enough to see her foot coming for his groin, not a good idea especially against him. Waiting for the right moment he would use his left hand to stop the kick and hold her leg in place, the both of the locked in a death grip. Listening to her words he would chuckle before looking up at her, his sunglasses sliding down to show his light blue eyes," Well well the queen bitch actually can fight, surprised someone with a big ass mouth like yours can actually walk the walk, but trying to kick me in the balls is a bitch move which i see is apparent in your blood," grinning he would push her leg back down and release his grip, jumping back only a couple of feet as he pushed his glasses back upon his nose.

Well he couldn't have asked for a better weapon, a bitch she is but a strong one at that i mean what kind of woman hits like a fucking man and then some. Cracking his neck he would set the book to the side and rest his left hand in his pocket," So Queen Bitch are we going to fight for dominance or are you just going to get on all fours and obey, either way i am going to enjoy this. Oh and by the way your insults are shit and if anything you dress like a slut, but soon your going to be mine so i could care less," his eyes watched her carefully for a moment, although she was strong he could hold his own with her. After all living in the mountains gave him two things- an incredible six pack and some crazy ass strength and speed, combine that with his crazy ass personality and you have a problem. So if she wanted to fight him, then by all means he would be ready to fight, weapon or not she wouldn't get away with trying to trash him like yesterday's meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister meets The Weapon!!   The Meister meets The Weapon!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 11:25 am

He was quick enough to catch her foot and smart enough to avoid her assault on his dick. Pushing a strand of her swirly pink colored hair back in place she gave the boy a look of pure annoyance. She had went through many failed attempts by meisters who wanted her. It got so bad that she didn't even want to look for one so they were assigned to her. It was hilarious really with each one close to death after she was done with them. Thinking on how long it had been since the last one she began to ponder the thought.
" Maybe it's time... That I need a Miester....
She did always want to become the first among her sisters to become the famed death scythe, or in her case Death Lancer. At this point she had tuned out Asura but had not forgotten his presence. Her eyes one grey and the other a midnight blue purple mix just stared at the male.
Once the young Vespa caught the last few words something in her snapped.
" You little fuck. Do you honestly think that I'm going to let you talk to me in any fuckin kind of way? You are an unknown little fuck and no one gives a shit about you. I could have very well killed you already but I allowed you to live. You should be on your knees right now. Looks like you would be use to that position anyway."
A small chuckle escapes her lips and she waited for this boy's next move. She literally didn't give a fuck either way at this point and decided to herself he was well beyond worthy.
Getting into a fight with this man was pointless and she didn't want to mess up her clothes. Since he was a few feet away and clearly quick enough to react as she had found out, the Vespa didn't bother rushing in.
He would pay for his words in another way she would make sure of that. Taking a deep breath she shook her head.
" I don't have the time nor patience to put up with your shit you little fag. So lets just call it even... For now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister meets The Weapon!!   The Meister meets The Weapon!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 12:45 pm

Well he knew she was going to be one feisty little bitch, but the challenge was set and in his mind he was going to not only tame her but make her his...or something like that. Asura stood there for a minute as he continued to talk, but the voice inside of his head was plotting something that would indeed show that dominance ran in his veins. So after he moved and released her foot he would pick the small book back up and set it in his back pocket as she spoke.

Man she had a mouth on her but he couldn't really complain, he kind of liked it seeing as no one would even dare talk to him like that out of fear he would either hurt them or just say something 10x worse. Chuckling he would think to himself," Well then i guess it would seem like this is indeed my little weapon, but as for the girl side of her that can use some work," of course he snapped out of it once she had finished talking, a slightly weird laugh would come from his lips as he stood there and sat both of his hands into his pockets.

Seeing as she was done he would move his right hand slowly through his hair and sigh," So there is some girlyness in you after all eh, well then seems like this has gotten off to a perfect start with me... and i think you would look better on your knees, you have the lips for it," speaking of lips he had a little idea.

So during her last statement he would walk close to her where their faces were close and cup her chin in his right hand and kiss her, no doubt this would probably enrage or some shit but he didn't care. He simply did what he wanted just to do it, and now the ball was thrown back into her court," Seems i was right about your lips hah, now let's get going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister meets The Weapon!!   The Meister meets The Weapon!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 2:37 pm

Serafina looked at Asura in sheer disbelief. Not only was he still being mouthy but he had the nerve to kiss her. Now this shouldn't had bothered Serafina as much as it was doing but the thing is this was her first kiss. The stale taste of commoner food and a touch of dominance lingered on her lips. She didn't know how to respond but then again she didn't need to know. The kiss and throw in some dominance that she was not accustomed too and a dash of don't give a fuck and you had a recipes that Serafina could get enough of. This literally shut her up, she couldn't form words as she ran her tongue across her lips in a daze to pick up any last tastes of Asura's lips.
After a moment she looked at him with a look that could only be described as hunger. Before he could move any closer she grabbed him and pulled him closer to him with the strength of a madman. If she was to catch him she would kiss him. Deeply exploring his warm, wet mouth with her hot, sticky tongue. She couldn't see straight, as her eyes clouded over. That was it, this battleship was sunk. The little Vespa had found her Meister finally. There would not be another like him and she would make sure of that. That was it she would follow this boy to the ends of the earth and back ten times over. Once a Vespa has chosen its Meister the loyalty was stronger than that of a Dog's. the only words she could muster up was the only words a Vespa was allowed to speak once this joining occurred.
" Yes My Lord."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meister meets The Weapon!!   The Meister meets The Weapon!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 2:56 pm

At that moment he would smile and look at her for a moment after his kiss on her lips, his mind worked perfectly as he licked his lips and stood there for a moment. Her words stopped after the kiss stopped, leaving no room for a conversation which was his way of taking care of her smart mouth. Athough he had to admit her lips were soft and sweet, something he had not had before but he wasn't going to let her know this no fucking way. After that he would chuckle and begin to walk off or so he thought until she grabbed him and her strength was better than when she had punched him, either she was holding back or she had the hots for him. Before he could even muster up the words to speak he was locked into a hot, deep kiss with Serafina. His weapon...no this woman had did something no woman had ever thought of doing. Her touge slid across his as he locked his with hers, his mind almost lost by the strange yet erotic feeling that made his body almost hot. Stepping back he would lick her cheek and smile, liking the title of "lord" he would begin to walk off and head into the academy.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meister meets The Weapon!!   The Meister meets The Weapon!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meister meets The Weapon!!
Page 1 of 1