Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shall We Begin? (One other person only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shall We Begin? (One other person only) Empty
PostSubject: Shall We Begin? (One other person only)   Shall We Begin? (One other person only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 7:06 pm

Spencer trudges up the hill with his hands in his pants pockets. He had just finished running around the DWMA and has bulked up quite a bit after about two months of excessive exercise and was sweating like a dog. His main focus at the moment was to practice more and his newfound assault rifle.

Spencer had heard talk about havoc on death city, and was going to get ready for it. His skill had increased greatly, but he still needed some tweaks and work in some areas of his training. And recently, he found his own special power that he had never known about before.

Once he reached the top of the grassy hill, he pulled off his flannel and his undershirt. The bandages that had been covering the wounds on his chest and torso were now gone. All that was left were a few scars. Along with the closed wound on his temple from a more recent 'argument.'

"Alright......let's get some shit started and stop stalling..."

His voice had also seemed to become deeper and didn't crack so much. It was a good thing since he was almost 20 by now and it was always a bit embarrassing to have a cracking voice.

Spencer stopped standing there and reached for the assault rifle that he had set down next to his shirt. Then he went to the other side of the top of the hill and set up different sized cans at different distances.

Right as he returned to his standing point, he wheeled around and fired shots at all the cans as rapidly as possible. All of them ended with a hole through the "O" through the word, "Coke" except for the last one the wobbled around on its corner before standing up again in its standing up position.

"Dammit...."

Back to top Go down

Shall We Begin? (One other person only)
Page 1 of 1