Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The slaughter will begin once again(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The slaughter will begin once again(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:20 pm

"The world shall tremble once again as I have been united once more. Trinity has returned to me, and so the fall of Death City is upon us all. Isn't it such a lovely thought to consider? Death of all who serve under that Reaper Death. Pitiful really since he can't leave this city for anything. Yet why am I even jealous of such a being? Should I not hate him as he cowardly sits in his thrown room. Nevertheless I have things to do elsewhere. Trinity we are leaving for now." A tempered sigh would escape from the pale lips of Trinity as she began to skip after the young witch meister. Although she didn't object to anything he spoke she did doubt his methods. They were by all means unnecessary. However she did seem to hold him as a idle, and as so she followed along with him. Yet that's not all there is to it in the long run. "Why are we still planning to destroy Death City? Why not just Death?" As these words were spouted out by the female a laughter could be heard from none other than Yumerki. He seemed to find her question amusing, and didn't attempt to answer it in the slightest as they continued to walk upon the concrete path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:09 pm

"Now now im quite bored. Why is no one walking the streets of this damn city. It's almost as if they are all hiding from us. What a pity really... I was getting a craving for souls, or at least I know your starving my dear Trinity. Shall we demolish a few buildings to check for some amusement? It could be drastically fun, or horrible in all manners. If anything I would hope a were wolf will appear.Although I don't believe that would be fairly likely considering our look, and I use the term in a loose manner as well." As Yumerki spoke toward the young girl her cheeks caught fire. Not in a literal speak, but as in she began to blush repeatedly . They would glow vividly in a scarlet pigment as she tripped over her own two feet. A clumsy feat really since she was supposed to be in her weapon form as they walked down the streets of such a dangerous city. Maybe that wasn't even the case. Although no one was around she felt inclined to protect Yumerki. Although she knew well enough that he needed no assistance with fighting anyone off. Even without her assistance he did indeed fend off a numerous amount of Mesiters the other day. After all they did escape his grasp in all manners of speaking. "If I may ask sir. What is the plan here?" As the female asked her questioned Yumerki glanced toward her without speaking a word. Instead he simply gave a timid smile in return as if it were a officially answer.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:32 pm

Ooc: do you mind if I joined :) :3 :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:45 pm

ida vixenheim wrote:
Ooc: do you mind if I joined :):3 :D
0-0 No I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:50 pm

Ooc: YAY!!

A seven year old boy with silver eyes and shimmering silver eyes walked around death city also, he was doing a patrol

(Just in case your characters can detect souls)
His soul was nobel yet young, strong but innocently pure, his soul was a mixture of a young warrior and an innocent child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:09 pm

"Oh do you hear that my dear Trinity. Sounds like foot steps, and when I was just getting bored. Time to play all bunny rabbit. Hope you'll have fund deary." As the final words of the male slithered across his tongue a azure glow over came his body. Soon enough this glow erupted across his pale white skin eventually cascading his entire body. Within a few minutes Yumerki had begun to shrink, and eventually he became a small rabbit. Yes a ordinary rabbit in all ways. Well unless a pair of black feathered wings counts as ordinary. Sure enough it doesn't, but It gave him a cute flare to say the least. So without further lay Yumerki jumped onto the head of Trinity, and she slowly moved towards the foot steps. Eventually she caught up to them, and saw nothing more than a young boy.

"What a drag I must say. It is just a boy. What shall we do now Yumerki?" The bunny rabbit simply gazed downward toward the girl not saying a word. It were as if he wanted no part in her choice what so ever. After all he couldn't do everything for the poor girl. Not like they weren't joined to the hip for a year, or so. " So your not speaking? I suppose Ill just eat the child's soul."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:15 pm

James turned around when he heard the rabbit hopping "aw hey little guy, are you lost?" He asks in a baby voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:23 pm

Seeing as the rabbit were atop the head of Trinity he said nothing. Instead the small girl blushed just a bit. Each cheek seeming to illuminate the area of Death City with a scarlet pigmented glow. "I don't believe rabbits can speak."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:26 pm

"It depends, is it just a regular rabbit?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:39 pm

"Well I suppose the cute routine will not work Lady Trinity. What ever shall we do now?" Now the rabbit began to speak once again. It had finally decided to cut the ordinary behavior of an animal. The tone of it's voice seeming to rise rapidly as a abysmal black pigmented glow shrouded it's small frail body. The glow seemed to conceal the rabbits true form as it leaped into the air never to descend onto the ground. Instead the small figure had slowly curled into a small ord. This orb soon enough laid perfectly still as it floated in the air. Never to waver, or touch the organic matter that flowed ever so endlessly around it. Trinity however were a different story all together. Being a weapon she had no means of fighting so she simply sat there waiting for Yumerki to reveal his human state once more. This would utterly be her down fall as the orb vanished just as quickly as it were formed. In it's leave a scythe were dropped down in front of the small girl as well. Unlike previous thoughts of her she isn't a helpless little flower meant to wither away in someone elses garden. She was a Black Rose that plagued the fields of a crimson rose. Her petals laced with thorns of every size. A price to pay for beauty I suppose, but Trinity didn't mind one bit. In fact she thrived on such things. Things that tested her devotion to Yumerki. So she began to stare helplessly toward the scythe eventually working up the nerve to grasp it's shaft. The girls hand no bigger than a small orange clinging to a weapon of slaughter. Ironic isn't it? How beauty destroys everything in it's path to achieve one goal. "Prepare yourself to play a game."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:46 pm

"Um..........ok...." James muttered as he took out his iron wood bow staff and got into a defensive pose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:53 pm

" Oh whats that? A toy? Is it really all you have? A human without a weapon partner? Maybe the 13th Creed could use you. Survive long enough, and well see about it." Now that Trinity had gotten her ramblings out she felt relieved. Although that still didn't shed her hatred for what just happened to her, and she didn't wish to leave the boy sitting in a stance all his life. So she ran forward at the small boy. The scythe she possessed were clutch between the hand of her Left hand. The shaft of the weapon stretched upward about 4ft passed her pony tails. However she didn't notice as she flung the weapon toward him. As the scythe spun it reached speeds of 5fps, and eventually 10fps as it came within 8ft of the boy. The weapons blade soon enough scraped the ground on a numerous amount of occasion eventually being caught in the coils of the earths soil. A wasted effort at best, but what would the boy do? "How boring. Stupid weapon."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:58 pm

"Ok my turn" James said with an eerily calm look on his face as he ran towards the girl, then he threw his hand at her as if he was going to punch her but when his hand was a few inches from her he hollered "soul force!" Then suddenly a strong gravitational force pushed her backwards into a nearby wall, James jumped back a few yards just in case the girl made a recovery, he quickly got into a defensive stance again with the same eerily calm look on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 10:13 pm

It would seem that Trinity had not expected the attacks of the young boy. As so a strange force knocked her backwards through the air. Although she did indeed go smack into a brick wall she felt no pain. In fact her body had shifted into her weapon form as she flew through the air. Eventually this would mean her weapon form bounced off the wall. Afterwards however she simply walked away from the boy. Instead of fighting she decided to wait for Yumerki's return. After all having a boy with Soul Force in the faction would be a nice bonus, or she could simply enslave him. Her options weren't limited at all.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 10:16 pm

"So your walking away? You pick on a little boy and walk away just like that!? Ugh a waste of time! Well I suppose since your a kishin you have to be watched.........." he muttered under his breath as he watched the girl's every move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 10:29 pm

"I am not a Kishin. Im a Dark weapon by the way. To be more precise im far from a Kishin actually, and eventually my master will awaken to invoke the Sorrow wave length on you all. Isn't that wonderful. Im Trinity Silence of the 13th Creed Faction. Ill be here for a while so I suggest you wait as well. You can fight when my mesiter returns. I hope you remember that rabbit."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 10:33 pm

"What in the world are you talking about? You obviously have lost some of your marbles" James said with a bit of a chuckle, though he chuckled he still knew the situation was tense and dangerous, even as he stood there looking casual he was always on the alert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:01 pm

"Marbles? What ever do you mean by marbles? I've never possessed such a thing in my entire life. Although maybe Yumerki has done so before. Either now way im sure it is something fairly childish. Now what is your name little boy?" Trinity now seeing to be a bit more calm would simply chuckle as she asked her question. She didn't except a answer, and could care less if she was given one. Instead she had just been taking time away from them both to fight. Such a waste of time really. She could have already had the boys soul, and yet she ignored the fact in all forms. Her eyes now narrowing downward as she glanced upward toward the sky. A sky that glew brightly in the veil of azure that shone even through the twinkle of every star. "Won't be long now." She'd mumble these words under her breath as she awaited the boys answer boredly. A smile dawning the lips of her pale white face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:13 pm

"Mokin......James mokin" he said plainly with a shrug, he was still eyeing the mysterious girl suspiciously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:59 pm

"Quit staring at me. It is weird if you hadn't already realized. Anyways I wonder where Yumerki went off to." Once again Trinity had been interrupted by something , or rather someone out of the ordinary. The male she called Yumerki had appeared. He wore his normal clothing which were nothing of dire interest. Following along with this he dressed just as any other witch would do. Wearing a single robe that hung down to his ankles leaving both feet visible to anyone. The cloak possessed a dual color that represented the ties, of mortals to sinful desire. If a closer look were taking they would notice that cloak's hood spilt into two individual portions that looked like ears. A rabbits ears to be exact. One black while the others were white. This pair of colors were followed throughout the cloaks stitching as well.. The male himself had a darkened peach colored skin tone. His eyes shimmering with a ungodly purple pigment, that shone through, even the most dim darkness. Each of the males teeth were sharpened to some point. Underneath the cloak were a pair of black skinny jeans. Both of the legs were lined with singular torn threads. A shirt of the same color accompanied those jeans, as they were a outfit. Printed on the shirt were the picture of a small cartoon carrot, blowing up a building.

The young female who had been waiting around for him allowed a slight smirk to over come her bored expression. Soon enough the pair burst out in a joyous laughter. The moment two felt the same at that moment of time. Fore within a few moments trinity began to shift her form into something more. A scarlet gleam erupting from the pores of her body leaving the girls original skin unseen. As the gleam slowly vanished a Gunbia soon enough had replaced Trinity. Although something were off here. The girls soul had been erupting from the weapon as it were grasped by Yumerki. "Stop squeezing me so tightly idiot!!." The females voice raged as if she were the weapon herself, which she really was. However Yumerki said nothing. Instead he simply stood there glaring toward James silently.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 9:04 pm

James was expertly hiding his slight intimidation that he felt when he saw the man, when he started to walk towards james he slowly backed away in a slightly faster pace, he was glaring dangerously at the man "what do you want?" He asked sternly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 1:12 am

" The agony!! Any I'm I cursed by such silliness. I've been thrown a curve ball as well. It would seem that this boy is a meister with no weapon partner. A shame really..dying isn't all that filling you know. You have a about a 3 second head start on running. Or maybe I'll perform Soul Resonance right now. Either way another soul will be fall Trinity. Maybe she'll finally be more than a tool for over use. Maybe she won't.. Either way.your death is just. Now run."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:16 am

Right when he said that James had a head start james shot off like a bullet, James wasn't just running away he was going to get some reinforcements
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:23 am

The male showed no intention of running after the boy. However his body did begin to radiate a vividly bright colored purple light. This light enveloped his slender bodily outline. Eventually the glow spread outward into the vastness of the the alley ways undertone. Soon enough the light became a shimmer that encased him within a spherical like formation. A pair of rabbit like ears could be seen sprouting from the spherical formations top. With them came the formation of a smile across Yumerkis face. It revealed his true joy, and hatred all at once. "Run away while you can little lamb. For the slaughter begins now."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 4:28 pm

James ran until he bumped into the kitsune siblings kin and Victoria "hey james" kin said coolly "hi James!" Victoria giggled sweetly, they both suddenly noticed James's anxiety "hey what's wrong bro?" Kin asked

"THERE'S A BLOODTHIRSTY KISHIN EGG AFTER MY SOUL!!" James exclaimed, 0_0 "ok just chill out ok little guy? Me and Victoria will help you" kin said, James tilted his head a bit "where's kiro?" He asked, "Kiro's sick..." Victoria sighed
"Yeah he got a cold, so that means he's sneezing fire" kin said
James nodded "ok now we need to be on alert! We should strategize how we're going to defeat that kishin egg"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The slaughter will begin once again(Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next