Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:42 pm

Aurora, Lukas, Anna and Liam were sitting in the music class when Aurora decided to practice because she wanted to sing a song for Arthur and Ben.
She picked up a microphone from a desk.
Anna took another microphone.
Lukas pulled out a small laptop,put it on a table, turned it on and they started playing: Majesty by Ben Moon and Veela.
They were singing great but Aurora was too quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:47 pm

Kokoa walked in. "Aurora, your voice is too quiet!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:53 pm

Aurora blushed "Oh..Yeah..Because singing when someone is near is..Uhm Embarrassing!"
Anna sighed "Shy Aurora, strikes again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:01 pm

Arthur put down his guitar, ben stopped blowing his flute. noticing aurora was being a little quiet ben went over to their equipment and turned up her microphone. then he took out a clip on microphone and started singing with hoping to relieve her of any shyness. he tossed one at Arthur and suddenly the four were singing the song quite good.
" It's not enough
I've given up
They're wielding guns
We've been taken over
Uncetain hooves
Let instinct choose
Their every move to leave
Us cornered
I know it's true
Our sweat and blood
And armoured skirts crimson
Story book pretty soldiers
As we grow up
There's nothing left
Bow and arrow in hand
Stand up, follow orders. "
then they handed off the second verse to the other two.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:16 pm

After that Aurora giggled "Woah! That was great!"
Anna just smiled
Aurora: "Okay! Now something different..Uhm..Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:28 pm

Arthur whispered into bens ear and ben walked over to a piano. Athur stared singing ' crazy '
" Oh I'm craaaaazy, but it feels AAAAAlright. we leagh and we cry and we fight and we die. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:32 pm

Kokoa elbowed Aurora and snickered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:33 pm

OOC: Mind if I join in?
Angelique walked by the class she was not aware contained musical instruments, yet heard the sound of a piano from inside. She instantly opened the door and looked in. "Is this music that I hear, a sweet sound of instruments? Is there anything I can help with?" She asked the people inside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:35 pm

Aurora gigged and blushed slightly "I have an idea..Linkin Park..Uhm..Numb or..What I've done." Then she looked at the new girl "Of course!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:37 pm

"It's your time to sing, Aurora~" Kokoa kept teasing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:39 pm

Angelique hurried inside excitedly sad down slightly far away from everyone. She wanted to see what they could do and what she could play with them. Probably most things, but she wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:44 pm

Anna gave Kokoa her microphone and walked over to the drums
Liam picked up a guitar and Lukas picked up a bass guitar
Aurora took a deep breath "One..Two..Three..Go!"
They started playing: Numb by Linkin Park
Now Aurora was singing great. She closed her eyes and ignored everything around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:46 pm

Kokoa took the michrophone from Anna, she wasn't expecting it. She had never really tried singing outside of the shower. She started singing along with Aurora. Kokoa's voice was cute and soothing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:50 pm

Angelique grinned as she listened to the music. Her arms and legs started to have a smoky purple cloud around them, as they did when any music was played around her. "This is awesome" She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:56 pm

Aurora was singing like an angel
Anna and Lukas were playing like the professionals.
But Liam wasn't that skilled. He had some troubles in few moments. But nobody should notice that
Aurora opened her eyes and she continued singing with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 8:01 pm

Kokoa just couldn't wait for the song to end. Her voice wasn't that good in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 8:08 pm

After they finished playing the song, Aurora bowed "Thank you, everyone!" Then she looked at Kokoa "You are a great singer, Kokoa!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 12:32 am

"Not as great as yours" Kokoa giggled "Mine is just average~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 5:20 am

Aurora blushed slightly "No..It was only because..Ben and Arthur were here. Thats why I tried.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:52 am

" you were great aurora. " said ben smiling. " I concur. " said Arthur in his best British interpretation holding a nonexistent wine glass.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 8:53 am

"Your singing was AWESOME!!" Angelique exclaimed. Her arms and legs were enveloped in floating purple notes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 9:02 am

Aurora giggled then looked at Ben and Arthur "Thanks to you"
Anna walked to Angelique "Hmm. You know something about music, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 10:56 am

"Yeah." She said, nodding quickly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:06 am

Anna smiled "Wanna play something with us? You choose a song.."

Last edited by Leke on December 23rd 2013, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 11:17 am

"Nah, you choose one." She smiled. "I can play it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]   Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora? Is singing? For Ben and Arthur? [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next