Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 9:22 am

Aurora walked into the academy,then into the classroom. She was nervous.
Aurora was planing to tell everyone that she is a witch. But she was scared. Scared because Shibusen is hunting for witches. Of course Ben and Arthur knows about her secret. But what about.. Members of Sofia?
Aurora sat at her place and she looked around. Maybe..NO! I have to tell them. I can't hide my secret anymore.Sofia needs a witch that knows healing magic. But Kokoa..Anna told me that she was attacked by her own sister..And her sister is a witch too. And Kokoa said that she will kill every witch.. Now she was more nervous. Thought that someone hates every witch was painful for her. She put her hands behind her head

Lukas walked into the classroom and sat next to Aurora "Good Morning"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:30 am

Arthur walked in and sat next to Aurora on the other side. " good morning aurora! " he said as he took out his school supplies.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:36 am

Aurora looked at Arthur "H-hello, Arthur..Hey..I'm gonna tell them about..Uhm.You know." She pulled out a book from her jacket. She was still very nervous
Lukas looked at them, curious Secrets huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:40 am

Arthur turned to her and put his hand on hers. " I think that's a great idea. I'll stick by you no matter what happens. " Aurora was on of Arthur's best friends. he wasn't going to let anyone hurt her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:50 am

Aurora smiled slightly. But that smile disappeared after a short while "Kokoa was attacked by a witch, huh? Anna told me everything.."
Lukas started wondering "Ah.."
Aurora tried to relax. But it was almost impossible "She said, she will kill all the witches, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:11 am

" people say stupid ignorant hateful things when they've lost something. problems always appear bigger in your head then they really are. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:23 am

Aurora nodded "Yeah..That's true." She felt better and relaxed.
Lukas smiled "As I said..Not every witch is evil" He pulled out a notebook from his coat and started writting something in it.
Aurora: "S-so...N-nobody is gonna hunt for me, r-right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:32 pm

" no. you'll be fine. but you should find a way to tell people without announcing it to the class. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:44 pm

Kokoa enteres the classroom in a rush like she always did "Haaaaaai everyone~" she giggled "I should buy a new alarm clock, shouldn't I~?" She sat in her usual seat on the classroom smiling bright. She was not over what had happened to her sister, but she had to hide it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:56 pm

Lukas noded "Yeah..Hi"
Aurora began to be nervous again "U-uhm..H-hi" she said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:59 pm

Kokoa smiled brightly at Aurora "Why are you so nervous today~?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:08 pm

Aurora looked at her, scared a little "Wh-what? Am I nervous? Nooo..." Coooooward...I'm a coward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:10 pm

"Hm... You are but I'll leave you alone if you want me to. You can count on me on anything~!" She cheerfully said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:13 pm

Aurora looked down. She wanted to tell her the truth but..She was too scared. "Wait! I-i..." She looked at her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:14 pm

"Hm?" Kokoa smiled "What is it~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:17 pm

well there never is a good way to tell everyone your a witch thought Arthur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:17 pm

Aurora: "I...I..I'm..a.." She was very scared and nervous so she couldn't tell anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:22 pm

"A what...?" Kokoa said in a slightly more serious tone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:27 pm

Lukas sighed "Kokoa..She will tell you..But you can't hate her for that"
Aurora noded
Lukas: "And you can't hurt her for that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:29 pm

"What? I could never hurt or hate Aurora! She's my friend~!" Kokoa gave them a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:31 pm

Aurora whispered "I'm..I'm a...W..it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:35 pm

Kokoa have Aurora a puzzles look "A what?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:44 pm

Aurora was acting like nervous Crona "I-i-i'm a-a-a-a-a...W-w-w-w-wi-wi-wit.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:47 pm

"Okay, Aurora. Breathe..." Kokoa was starting to worry but she kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:50 pm

Aurora took a deep breath. And she whispered very quietly, so it was hard to hear what she said "Wi-witch.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next