Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) Empty
PostSubject: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:12 pm

four months ago.
Arthur walked the streets of death city. it was 12:00 at night but he wasn't scared. he stood feet two inches tall. he wore a leather jacket with a metal plate underneath it to serve as armor. his hair was a light brown, his face was covered in freckles and he could see his own breath. it was so different here. everyone relied on money, and he had absolutely none. he sat on the ledge of a sidewalk that overlooked the academy. " I am a weapon, this wouldn't be a bad place to try. " he spoke to himself. he did that a lot when he was stressed, talk to himself. it wasn't his fault all that time living on his own in the mountains, he looked up to the moon and saw it stare back at him. he felt as if something amazing would happen tonight, something that would turn his sad existence into something great. he looked up into the moon and said. " You look so freaking ugly man, turn around if you have blood coming out of your face. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 1:42 pm

Aurora was walking near the place where Artur was. She heard what he said and she looked up too. Then she whispers "Hey Mr.Moon, you're creepy, you know?" She smiled slightly and she closed her eyes. She wasn't sure why she decide to walk around the city at 12 o'clock at night. This time she was wearing a long red jacket and black jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 3:54 pm

Arthur's stomach grumbled. that's bad he thought. he got off of his seat and looked around for a restraunt. something classy, like burger king. sometimes he could find fountains and fish out the change. so he got up and bumped into aurora. " sorry miss, I'll get out of your way. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 7:49 pm

Aurora. Looked at him with a slight blush "Oh..Uhm H-hello" She said almost whispering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:45 pm

" hello. " Arthur said. " my names Arthur, sorry. " his stomach grumbled. it tended to do that when you don't eat all day.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 9:20 pm

Aurora "Oh..Uhm..My name is Aurora. Nice to meet you." She heard tthe grumble "Oh! You're hungry! Come with me.. I can prepare you something to eat, sir" She smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:22 pm

Arthur wanted to say. no that's quite alright but his hunger cramps made him say. " um... that's sounds great, thank you. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 9:57 am

Aurora smiled "Okay Follow me." In her heart she was a little scared because she was a witch. But she was always helping everyone.
She started walking towards her 'Home' (That was just a small cheap apartment)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 6:54 pm

" ok. " he tails behind her. " this isn't one of those things were I wake up with one kidney in a tub of ice is it? " he joked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 8:24 pm

She turned to him "We can just go to restaurant..Today everyone can be a psycho. So you're right... It's a bad idea to trust everyone." She didn't notice that Arthur was only joking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 9:04 pm

" thanks. " he wasn't expecting that to happen per say but he'd heard bad things. " lets just go to somewhere cheap. I wouldn't want to be a burden. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 9:04 am

Aurora looked at him "Nah..You're not a burden for me. Let's go." She started walking towards the nearest restaurant with cheap food.
Then she walked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 9:33 am

oh burger king. with you imitation good food and your imitation pie, I shall dine with you tonight. thought Arthur. he had a seat at one of the tables and started to wait for a waiter that was never going to come.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:58 pm

Aurora sat in front of him "So..." Aurora doesn't know anything about burger king. "What would you like to eat?"

Last edited by Lekesix on December 4th 2013, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 8:35 pm

ooc: a waiter? at burger king?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:43 am

OOC: Loading...Loading... Derp. Sorry I'll change that!
Okay Fixed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 6:37 pm

" umm... " he looked at the menu. " a number 1 with fries and a water. " he looked around. " service is terrible... " he muttered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 1:59 pm

Aurora "Okay..Wait a second" She stood up and went order the food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 6:46 pm

" okay. " he looked around but stopped. just outside was a man in a bandana pulling back a bowstring. a shining yellow arrow formed slowly. he looked were it was aiming, right at aurora. " get down! " he yelled as he wrapped her up in a tackle and fell away to safety. the counter exploded and the entire building was filled with dust.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:32 am

Aurora lost consciousness for a few seconds. But after a while she opened hey eyes "U-Ugh..." She tried to look around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:35 am

Arthur rolled off her. " urrrg. " he had a shard of wood three inches long stuck in his back and he pulled it out. " give me all the money! " came a voice from a man outside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:41 am

Aurora was scared. Tears appeard in her eyes. But she stood up "Soul Protect, cancel" She released her witch soul wavelenght then she put her hand on Arthur's head and then her hand started to glow. She used her magic to heal every Arthur's wound. Then she looked in the direction of a bandit "I have a good advice for you! Stop doing bad things and try to be a good person!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:50 am

the man walked through the dust, now holding a flintlock pistol. " Oh it all makes since now. I mean, I didn't have any alternative reasons for doing this. let me just go back to my mansion in Peru. oh wait, I'm POOR! " he pointed the gun at her, " you better walk out of here witch. " Arthur stood up beside her. " that certainty was unexpected. " he said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:54 am

Aaurora just smiled "Maybe I'm not rich..But i could help you somehow" She sarted walking towards the man, very slowly. "Come on. I'll help you...But you have to change your lifestyle." Somehow she wasn't scared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:36 am

he shot a bullet at her feet. " anymore stalling and the next goes between the eyes. " NOW GET ME MY MONEY!!! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )   A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of Arthur and ben. how did these heroes come to be? ( open. )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next