Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 12:54 am

Stephen grabbed Rosanna's shoulder to let her know he was being completely honest. "I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I ended up fighting a weapon and being hurt by them really badly.... You can probably tell from how bad the shirt is, I lost a lot of blood from my cheast. Then, I recall that witch offering to save me."

The blush had completely left his face as his eyes looked directly into Rosanna's. "I think whatever she did to save me knocked me out for... three days, you said? I don't know what she did to fix me or what she'll ask me to do in exchange for this. But I know two things for a fact. I know I wouldn't be alive if she didn't help me, and I know that if we don't have someone to help us you're going to be lost to the madness. You were already struggling before having Black Blood inside of you, now, I doubt you can control it without some who knows about it...."

A sigh escaped him as he looked down in regret. "I can't help you. I don't know how I can... maybe the witch can help, but... you know... she's still a witch....... I'm starting to seriously consider wether it would be wise for you to stay here or not. She could at least stop you if you get out of control, but you don't know what she would make you do.... What she could make you into."

Stephen finally stood up and turned around to face the way out. "If you want to come with me to find Nebun, then you can come. If you want to stay here, then so be it.... It's your choice.... But, one way or another, I need to meet with him. Both for your sake, and my own. I... don't know if I have Black Blood yet, but I need to make a difference to save people from these horrible beasts. And, if he can help me control it, then I have to give it a try. Especially after almost dying like that........."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 1:50 am

Quite a lot of information to take in, but Rosanna stared at him speechless. She wasn't sure what to think, and it finally boiled down to her making the choice, a choice granted with all his points, was a hard one. But at the same time, she felt great rage for whoever this weapon was...as she didn't want anybody to hurt Stephen whatsoever. It was quite strange, how someone manages to feel such emotions or feelings for someone, when she did just meet him just three days ago, perhaps it was his generosity? It was rather hard to describe. But  the mention of that person did indeed make her blood boil, as she clenched her fists as well as gritting her teeth. But she quickly calmed herself down, as a reminder that bad things could happen if she let her anger get out of control...but she did feel a slight headache coming...unfortunate, but she best not say nothing and hope it subsides.

Now there was a choice she was faced with, stay here with this witch Amelia, or go with Stephen. On one hand, going with Stephen can maybe help her with black blood if they find Nebun, but if she falls into her other personality he might kill her right there. On the other hand, Amelia can also help with her problem, but who knows what she will do with her afterwards. "I-I don't know...um...I-I think I'll just go with you okay Stephen? I mean, that girl seems nice and all, but I trust you a bit more...and I'm still forever in your debt for sparing me...I'll protect you!" She turned into a rather high tech looking dark yellowish shotgun into one of Stephen's hands. "I c-can be your weapon...till we get there at least. I'll protect you, especially from that weapon that tried to kill you!" The weapon shuddered in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 6:19 pm

Startled, Stephen took a step back for a moment while Rosanna formed in his hand. He honestly wasn't sure if they could even work together... but he could wield her weapon form. It felt... supprisingly calm and smooth. A lot calmer than Nebun did.

"Rosanna......" He started, trying to gather his thoughts together. "Thanks. Let's go then!" With a determined feeling, Stephen left Amelia's cave to search Death City for Nebun. Whatever they encountered... he felt as if he would be prepared for it with Rosanna by his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia   The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lair of the Bat Witch, Amelia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2