Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? Empty
PostSubject: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:51 am

Isabelle woke up chained up in a cold dark room
An evil chuckle echoes in the room "finally you awake" a creepy voice says
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:53 am

Isabelle can't see Anything but the glowing red eyes in the darkness
"I hope your ready for today...." The voice says coldly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:54 am

OOC: is this located underground, in a building, or someplace else?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:56 am

It's in an abandon mining caves under ground shadow did add things to it to make it seem like an underground house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:58 am

isabella backs up to the nearest wall away from the red eyes the darkness was unsettling and her fear started to spike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:58 am

OOC: Is it able to be gotten into from above?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:02 am

Ooc: yes but it's entrance is covered by magic
The eyes get closer "lance will bring you something to eat shortly you have only 5 minuets to eat....."
The eyes disappear and a door opens a boy with a magicians hat a tuxedo a cape
Dark green eyes and black hair walks into the room with a tray with a loaf if bread and a cup of water on it lance chuckled "that necklace fits you nicely" he puts the tray next to Isabelle and walks out of the room closing the door making he room dark agin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:05 am

isabella glared at him and sighed as he set the tray down she didn't want to eat or drink anything incase it was laced with something but she couldn't help it she was so Hungary and thirsty it felt like sand aper going down her through but it satisfied her needs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:07 am

-Zarchy searched the top area for any sort of weak spot or opening-

This seems almost impossible....

-he picks up a large tree limb off of the ground and pokes around with it; desperately trying to find a way in-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:08 am

Ooc: no offense but you need to work on that texting there buddy •_•
In a few minuets lance walks back into the room and walks over to Isabelle
With a metal leash he unhooked the chains on her already then clamped the leash around her neck and led her out of the room down a dark eerie hallway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:12 am

ooc: will zarchy need a witch to enter if so i could poof luna in real quick zarchy could go looking for her and asks her for help, sorry im on my ipod and it has auto correct and i have bad spelling :/

isabella fought agenst the leash " let.. me .. go " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:13 am

OOC: This is turning into one of those. (Prince Charming saves the day) sort of things. LOL.

-the limb pokes through a weak spot in the ground and doesn't stop going down until he lets go; a never ending fall happens; counting the seconds it takes for it to hit the ground-

Doesn't look like I could survive that in any way.

OOC: just if I had the Dead Space boots on......I could smash into the ground with no trouble.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:16 am

Ooc: lance used a spelled to were only he could open it with a special combination of magic words
Lance leads you into another room and chuckled as he attached the end of the leash to a wall
He walks out of the room in silence with an evil grin on his face
Everything was dark and quiet until a bright light turned on blinding Isabelle for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:19 am

-he digs around in that area around where the weak spot was-

Now....how am I supposed to get down there?...

-he peers into the hole. Only to find an old, rickety mine cart track leading over the large gap. It was about 6 feet away from where he was at-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:21 am

Shadow walks up to Isabelle and says "drink this"
He handed her a bottle of black liquid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:23 am

-he sighs-

If I made the hole big enough.....

-he looks at the sagging tree root hanging about a foot away from the hole-

I could swing from there....to there....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:24 am

isabella winced at the bright light " let me go please " she begged her eyes shut to the bright light she opens her eyes and sees him all blurry " no i wont do it " she growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:26 am

how is zarchy going to get in its blocked by magic))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:27 am

An evil smile spread on shadows face "if you don't me and lance will have to punish you and I don't think you want that now do you?....." He takes out a whip and cracks it in the air
Ooc: yea.... I went there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:27 am

(The overhang on the top of the mine isn't. That's the only way he can get in.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:28 am

Ooc: the only one who would problaby have a chance at getting in is raven
She knows lances and shadows tricks (because of their backstory )
Shadow chuckles evilly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:29 am

isabella flinches but in a random bought of determination she stud tall and unyielding " i wont do it no mater what "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:31 am

Shadow shook his head and said "I didn't want to do this the hard way but you leave me no choice"
The lights go off agin and the only thing showing is shadows glowing eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:32 am

-he continues to push dirt out of the way; with just enough room for him to jump from one place to another-

This should be....fun....

-he sits down on the edge of the opening; grabbing the root in both hands and swinging back and forth before launching himself towards the railway; grabbing it at just the right moment for him to pull himself up onto it. The wood and supports cracking and creaking as he made his way across-

OOC: sorry if I'm making this a very short time period of rescuing time. I'm just tired. If you want to see better, we can start up first thing later today.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 3:33 am

Ooc: ok I need to sleep too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?   Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows evil lair- will zarchy be able to save Isabelle?
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next