Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice Katsuya

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alice Katsuya Empty
PostSubject: Alice Katsuya   Alice Katsuya I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 10:22 am

Alice Katsuya 84392-black-buraku-brown-eyes-gloves-gun-long-hair-original-seifuku-thighhighs-weapon-white-mx-1920x1080-anime-wallpaper

Name: Alice Katsuya

Meister: Lukas Kozak

Weapon Form: She turns into a rifle with the length of her meister's hand up to the shoulder - with the body of metal and is in sleek black color. There are writings carved into the skin of the metal body (which is in ancient runes) which means 'Your Soul Is Mine.' Still, she can't use her full weapon form when she fights alone - the rifle form is incomplete without her meister's soul wavelength.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: She has the height of 5' 3" and the weight of 127 lbs. She has long, wavy black hair that ends near her waist. She usually pin her bangs with a metallic white pin, as her fringe used to irritate her. She wears a set of Japanese school themed clothes - A sailor shirt matched with a blue miniskirt and a black belt, also with a pair of black socks that ends at her thighs and a pair of brown school shoes.

Personality: Quite arrogant when you first know her, and tends to hide behind walls and glaring at the person she just met. She will never talk to someone else only if they approach her first, but is nicer since she returned from her holiday at her hometown. She is still kind, but rarely show her kindness to anyone else. She is only friendly with her meister and her close friends, but still trying to befriend anyone. She also has an obsession of cute things. If you know she a little longer you will notice she is actually talkative and easy-going. She have a tsundere-type personality (She looks tough outside but is actually shy inside).

History: She has an older brother named Derek and an older sister named Karen - her parents died in a terrible car crash. She at first helped her sister at their bakery, which is located in Osaka, Japan - having no where to go. She later found out about the DWMA from a customer that discovered her true self as a weapon. Determined to join the academy, a bit disturbed from the ignorance of her classmates, she took a few martial arts lessons (which she actually felt unnecessary, since she thought the meisters will do all the fighting) and learned about how to transform until she was ready to enroll in the academy. Met her meister (coincidentally) on the first day, her biggest target currently is to become a Death Weapon, not unlike the other weapons, and is determined to prove herself to those who neglected her in her past.

Miscellaneous: She loves coffee and pastries, usually eats a large amounts of them at a time, and has the habit of yelling "Sore wa fukaida desu!" to the person she uncomfortable around of.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

Alice Katsuya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Katsuya   Alice Katsuya I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 7:17 pm

To me, this character feels really bland outside of the weapon form.... IDK, I just don't find her character that intresting... she's not a bad character, but I hope she gets some good develoupment IC. Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Alice Katsuya
Page 1 of 1