Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice Finela

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alice Finela Empty
PostSubject: Alice Finela   Alice Finela I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:54 am

Alice Finela

Female

Meister
Yuuki Fargower

Weapon Form
Axion (Duel Halberd)

Crush
None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
None

Description
6'3, long black hair with a blue streak that usually covers right eye, navy blue eyes, wire frame glasses, wears a long red cloak that is usually tightened up so you cant see body as well as fingerless leather gloves.

Personality
Sarcastic, loyal, can be slightly vindictive, stubborn, withdrawn, and strong willed.

History
Was born in a ratty little hole in New York and was abandoned at the age of six. Learned to fend for myself and not let people get close. You shouldn't know much else unless you somehow get to know her.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by AliceTheMad on July 14th 2013, 11:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Alice Finela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Finela   Alice Finela I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:00 am

Perhaps you should actually read the rules this time. The real answer to 'Have you read the rules' is not yes or any statement that means you agree to them. If you had really read the rules you would have known the password/code you have to write down into the profile.
Back to top Go down

Alice Finela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Finela   Alice Finela I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:03 am

I did, I apologize if I accidentally skipped a rule.
Back to top Go down

Alice Finela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Finela   Alice Finela I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:10 am

No its fine, I skimmed the rules at first myself, forgot about the site for a bit, came back and read them entirely again before going to the character designing exercises in the character development forum.
Back to top Go down

Alice Finela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Finela   Alice Finela I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:12 am

I have now, I am just very excited and I wanted to jump in right away? Again, I apologize.
Back to top Go down

Alice Finela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Finela   Alice Finela I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:15 am

Its okay, everyone is jumpy at first.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Alice Finela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Finela   Alice Finela I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:22 am

Most people don't give a crap about that last part anyway, a lot of people write something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alice Finela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Finela   Alice Finela I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Finela
Page 1 of 1