Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:48 pm

Beyril stood awkwardly holding a box she had just finished packing and labeling, "Uhm... Where should I put this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 5:34 pm

Abby follows Beyril and helps her out. "Ya know, I can be more help then you think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 5:37 pm

Beyril smiled, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you weren't helpful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 5:38 pm

She smiled. "That's not it. Most people don't know about my secret, which would be really helpful in this situation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 5:40 pm

Beyril tilted her head to the side, "Secret?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 5:43 pm

She nodded and looked at the box Beyril was holding. You could tell she was concentrating. The box started to lift into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 5:50 pm

Beyril looked shocked, "How did you do that??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 5:54 pm

"Lexi and Ikaru are the only ones who know how I do it." She said smiling still suspending the box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 5:55 pm

Beyril smiled, "Your secret is safe with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 5:59 pm

"You know that Lexi is a vampire right? Well think about this. Arachne, Asura, and Charles aren't vampire. That means somebody...changed Lexi. Guess who that was.""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:03 pm

Beyril laughed, "Whoa, everyone seems to have secrets here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:06 pm

"I've done a pretty good job of hiding it haven't I?" She said giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:09 pm

Beyril smiled, "I suddenly feel very inadequate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:11 pm

"Why is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:14 pm

"I don't have any secrets or super-special powers really." She admitted, "I can resonate with weapons really well, but that's it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:29 pm

"Well that's better than nothing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:33 pm

She smiled, "I suppose you're right. But I can't list objects with my mind." She winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:35 pm

"Well Lexi can't either but I can't read minds like Lexi so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:39 pm

"Still cooler than mine." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:41 pm

"Actually I envy your ability to resonate so easily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:43 pm

Beyril looked confused, "Really?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:46 pm

"Mhmm! As a fellow miester, I think that is a great ability!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:47 pm

Beyril smiled, "It's always handy to be able to fill in as miester for weapons who's miester has fallen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:53 pm

"Exactly. I find that a very useful skill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:54 pm

She smiled, "Hmm. I never thought of it that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next