Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving into a new city. (Open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Moving into a new city. (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 6:59 pm

Hazel was walking around, enjoying a warm day. After recently being accepted to the DWMA, she bought a house, and was starting to move in. Her house was pretty big, with a bunch of boxes sitting on the lawn. She had bought a bunch of furniture, food, appliances, and what Hazel considered collectibles. With so much stuff, though, she really couldn't move everything by herself, and her magic was ice, so she had no help from that. So, talking with a friend of hers, she posted a message asking for people to help her move in. She would pay $20 per person, and would provide drinks and snacks for everyone. When Hazel finished inspecting everything, she sat down on the deck, waiting for people to hopefully come by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 7:06 pm

Saren, being recently joined to the DWMA had walked around Death city looking for work. He was hoping for an exciting quest to gather souls, but seeing as he didn't have a Meister he couldn't do such things. Instead, he looked for jobs offering money to pay for some food. He finally found a house with a sign out front offering $20 for helping someone moving in. He knocked on the door, hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:35 pm

When Hazel reached her porch, there was a boy knocking on her door. She walked up to him from behind, very quietly but swiftly. When she was right behind him, she hopped up onto his back. She wrapped her hands around his neck, and rested her chin on his left shoulder.

Hazel: So, are you here to help me move into my house, then? Or, or, or. . . Were you just exploring around and found a house with a bunch of boxes in the front yard and wanted to see what was going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:41 pm

Saren noticed there was hands around his neck and a head on his shoulder. He screamed and ran frantically, trying his best to knock the girl on his shoulder off. Saren had heard him ask him a question, and calmed down. "I-I wasn't doing anything bad, Ma'am! I just wanted to help out, that's all!" He stood in place, trying his best not to run again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:46 pm

Hazel's face was a little green, and she tried her best not to puke on him.

Hazel: Calm down, young grasshopper. You can help, it's perfectly fine, just don't panic if I jump on your back or touch you. Now, since you are the first, you are my favorite. Now how about we start bring in the boxes. I have the boxes labeled with the rooms, and there are notes on the doors of what the rooms are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:00 pm

Saren tried his best not to look flustered, but he didn't do a very good job. He nodded and picked up a box labeled "Living Room". He picked it up with both hands, struggling to carry it. Every time he walked with it in his hands, he would stumble. He didn't want to look stupid in front of a stranger, so he tried his best to look like the box was no problem. He told the women his name, while also huffing and puffing. "My...names Saren *Huffs* Yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:05 pm

Hazel was carrying a small box to the door. Well, dragging it, really. She heard his name, and she sat down on the box, thankful it was only bedding.

Hazel: Agatha Arlnest. But call me Hazel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:09 pm

Getting his box in the building, Saren was taking a break, leaning on a wall outside. "Hazel, eh? Nice name." He took a moment to look at the girl, noticing her features. "Red eyes, huh? That's...c-cool" He was nervous around strangers, and whenever he commented on people's looks, he always got worried about them yelling at him for saying the wrong thing. "How much stuff you got out here, Hazel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:16 pm

Hazel: I have a lot, not sure though. And yeah, I have cool eyes, and I have soul perception with them. They are so cool, and red. And I like your name to, kind of reminds me of Lord of the Rings. Anyway, we should go and get more boxes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:23 pm

Saren blushed at the compliment. "Yeah, that's the kind of name a witch will give you. Saren immediately cupped his mouth, and grew a scared face. He wasn't supposed to tell people about his parent, as he was reticuled normally for having a witch mother. He opened his mouth, trying to change the subject. "Y-yeah. Lets go get some boxes. I'll get the heavy ones!" He pointed at himself, trying his best to look impressive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:27 pm

Hazel: Don't be embarrassed by it. My real name is Agatha, after all, which is such a witch name.

She patted his back, and left the room to get some boxes. She came back carrying a big box, though she was carrying it with relative ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:32 pm

Saren was relieved to know that Hazel was a witch, but then confused. Why was a witch moving into Death city? He picked up a box, and decided to question her while carrying the lightest box he could find. "So, your a witch? Why are you moving into Death City? I mean, couldn't Lord Death find you out and even kill you?" He set down his box and looked at Hazel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:39 pm

Hazel: I said I had a name similar to a witch, not that I was a witch. Don't say those kind of things, you are just saying things now.

She walked quickly, trying to hide her embarrassed face from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:44 pm

Saren frowned. "Oh...I apologize, I didn't mean it. I just...sorry, ok? Didn't mean it." His anxiety grew in again. He hated it when he embarrassed people. He followed her and picked up some boxes. "So if you're not a witch, you must be a weapon or meister. May I ask which you are?" He picked up more light boxes, and tried not to look at Hazel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:46 pm

Hazel: Oh, I'm a meister. Meister Hazel, still packing up her home.*sigh* I bet most people had workers do it themselves. But no, I wanted to build character. Oh, also, the boxes that say trampolines go into the garage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:50 pm

Saren laughed. "A meister, huh? I'm a weapon, myself. A katana, to be exact." Saren picked up the box labeled trampolines and moved it to the garage. "Why do you have such weird stuff? Trampolines?" Saren looked around at more boxes to see more unusual stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:52 pm

Hazel: To you they are weird. To me, though, they are valuable collectibles. Although, some of my collectibles are kind of . . . Awkward, to most people. Besides the trampolines, anything that says collectibles go to my room. And no peaking. Although, I don't want my weapons in my room. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:59 pm

"No peeking, huh? Fine, whatever." Saren moved more boxes, disregarding Hazels demand, he peaked in some of the boxes. He didn't see anything interesting except for stuff that he couldn't figure out. He mostly saw weird contraptions and books with titles he couldn't understand. He finally got to the weapons box and picked it up. He looked at it, confused. "Why do you have so many weapons? I can tell none of them are people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:12 pm

Hazel: I collect them, there is nothing wrong with that. Put those in the living room, I'll hang them in there.

She was peaking in the boxes, and when she found the one she wanted, she grabbed it, then ran straight into the room labeled as her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:16 pm

"Find something important? Can...I see?" Sarien was curious since Hazel seemed to rush into her room. He put down his box and followed Hazel, making extra sure to take in the surrounding of her apartment. He got into her room, and entered, hoping to figure out what was in the box.

(OOC: Okay, time for me to go tonight. I'll reply when I can tommarow. Cya!)

(Edit: Nevermnd. Tried to sleep, but I cant. On with the story!)

Last edited by Blade Sonata on February 13th 2014, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:18 pm

Hazel used her body to cover the box, her face bright red.

Hazel: You really don't want to know. Or, I don't want you to know about it, it's kind of embarrassing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:36 pm

Saren look at Hazel, and noticed the blush on her face. "It's alright. I mean, how bad can it be?" Saren scratched his neck, hoping Hazel would trust him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:42 pm

Hazel: Yeah, it's kind of bad, actually. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:50 pm

Saren bagan to look more worried about what was in the box, but he tried his best to convine Hazel to show him what was inside the box. His curiosity got the best of him. "Come on, what horrible thing could a mester have in a box? I mean, it's nothing evil, right?" He tried his best to look intimidating, but he ended up looking the oppostie of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 7:31 am

Hazel looked at the box for a moment, then sighed. She opened the box, and showed him the contents of the box. Inside the box was different kinds of underpants. From male to female, it had various types and designs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving into a new city. (Open to all)   Moving into a new city. (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving into a new city. (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next