Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:56 pm

"That's just me. Being the optimistic person." She said smiling and putting the box down where a few other boxes were placed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 7:04 pm

Beyril smiled, "And usually I'm the optimistic one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 7:06 pm

"That makes two of us!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 7:08 pm

Beyril laughed, "Alright, so what else needs packing?" She asked, pulling out a box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:07 pm

"Are you sure?" Dowan whispered. She lifts up the pregnancy test. Positive. They were going to have a baby. She shows him the pregnancy test. "We're having a baby." She is suddenly giddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3