Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:52 am

Spencer sits down on the wooden bench sitting crookedly next to the small pond. It was rather cold outside, and it led to him pulling his scarf up to his nose. It seemed like a strange temperature change considering the past few days were beyond warm, but shit happens.

Picking up a small, flat slate of rock off of the ground next to him, he throws it sideways at the water and causes it to skip a few times before shlumping into the water. Spencer had done this when he was younger. When the adults at the foster home weren't around, him and his friend Arthur would go into the deep area of the woods where there was a pond that almost always had skipping rocks sitting beside it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:58 am

Isabella was walking through the park kicking her feet and watching her breat billow out from her mouth in white puffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 1:03 am

Spencer thought he had heard somebody moving around behind him, but he hadn't seemed to mind,and went on with his business. There was no reason to bother the person anyways. Honestly, talking to others that he had never spoken to before wasn't quite his thing. He'd rather be stuck in traffic with blaring horns and raging people in cars around him.

After skipping another rock, he brings his legs up and hugs his knees with his chin laying on top of them. His gaze focused on whatever was on the horizon line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 1:07 am

Isabella hears the sound of water hiting stone and turned "spencer is that you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 1:09 am

"Huh?"

Lifting his head, he glances over his shoulder at whoever was speaking to him. She had sounded a lot like Isabella, but he hadn't seen Isabella in about a month or two. It would've been super lucky for the person to be her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 1:27 am

Spencer it is you wow I havent talked to you in what a mounth or two " she said walking back over to him and sat down next to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 12:11 pm

Spencer still stares with a stiff expression towards the horizon. A lot had happened in that period of time. A lot of them were devastating. Including his dog getting sick. Also including the fact that he had gone from scrawny to Hulk Jr. His arms and legs were still sore from all of the work.

"Yeah, it's been a while."

Now he felt like a jerk. He hadn't even said 'Hi' yet.

"W-where have you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 2:52 pm

Arround here and there ,ive been looking for ivy she ran away to her father " she sighed then looked at him "and what about you ,were have you been
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 3:21 pm

He had remembered Ivy. She was quite corrupted after she found out he wasn't her father. Both of them were perhaps heartbroken because of the incident.

"......Well....things have happened is all."

He couldn't bear telling her the things that happened. For a while, keeping control of himself was becoming harder and harder. It was also painful to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 6:30 pm

Hay come on tell me" she said giving him a sweet smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 6:34 pm

Spencer sighs and runs his hands through his hair while staring at the ground. He didn't know how she would've reacted, and didn't want anything to go bad between them.

"I uh....well. It's uh. It's complicated."

By now, he knew she probably would've guessed, and dreaded the fact of whether she knew or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 6:43 pm

Its getting harder isent it , to control the madness ," she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 6:47 pm

Spencer nods lightly. He'd killed more than a few people in the time span that she was gone, and he felt overly bad about it. And to hide it, he pulled his sleeves down further and over his hands and wrists to squeeze them into his fists.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 6:52 pm

She sighed " we need to figure out how to control it ,do you want me to start staying with you ti keep you from hurting others" she said puting her hand on his tense shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:09 pm

Spencer didn't say anything, but hesitated before nodding again. His train of thought was listening to her, but he was still staring at the ground blankly. He was trying to hide his emotions, but was going to snap sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:17 pm

She nodded and hugged him " hay dont worry well get this fixed we will find a waytoo keep you from the madness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:23 pm

Spencer accepted the hug and dragged his hands down his face before rubbing his eyes and looking over at her. She was still smiling, and it caused him to smile too. He was still too troubled for words, but leaned into the hug and stared back out at the still water. Occasional ripples occurred from the fish swimming underneath the surface.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:36 pm

Its nice and quite out here " she said shivering from a brisk wind that blew over them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:41 pm

Spencer pulls off his jacket and softly slings it over her back and shoulders before hiding the scars on his wrists in his lap; his hands clutching his knees. He tried to act as if he didn't know about them. He was sweating anyways. That jacket seemed like 15 at once.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 7:45 pm

She sees his wrist for a second and looks at him then grabed his fand and fliped it up showing his wrist covered in scars,she gasped and hugged him again" oh my my god spencer if I would have known how badly itvwas effecting you I would have stayed with you im so sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:10 pm

Spencer had become somewhat shocked by the sudden movements, and swallowed when she went to hug him. He was going to start becoming upset, but didn't want to show it. He had put himself through hell, and was forcing it upon everybody but himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:12 pm

She looked at him " wevwill get through this I won't leave you again I promise im here for yoy "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:19 pm

Spencer put his head in his hands and sighed. He rubbed his forehead with the tips of his fingers and couldn't help not to get upset. Everything was overwhelming him. Despite the fact that there was almost no noise happening around him.

To him, he looked like a big baby. It was also surprising to him how he was getting upset at all. When he was younger, it was just as worse as it was now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:29 pm

Spencer are you okay " she asks noticing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:40 pm

Despite him knowing that he wasn't, he nodded and continued doing what he had been doing for the past few minutes. He was too on-edge to say anything without stifling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next