Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just An Ammusement Park (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just An Ammusement Park (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:35 pm

Deren waited outside the entrence to the area. Bloom was suppost to be here any moment now. The place looked fun and it seemed like it was clean, but he couldn't shake the feeling that the rides and prizes were a lot cheeper than they seemed. Especially the roller coaster named "Azura's Wrath: The Ride" It was hard to tell if they just misspelled the title of the movie or wanted to avoid a copywright but, either way, it was probably a really bad sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:15 am

Bloom walked up with a smile as she found him in the crowded area. "Wow this place is very busy. Its gonna be so much fun thank you for bringing me here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:27 am

"Oh, it's no problem at all." He mentally kicked himself, no problem? He had to pay for both of their tickets in advance.... Deren scratched the back of his head as he looked into Bloom's eyes. Whatever, it was worth it for her. "I mean, it's the least I could do after dragging you into a fight against Nebun. You handled yourself pretty well back there." The weapon blushed slightly. "And I kind-of feel bad that the reward was only for me....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:08 am

Oh no its completely fine, we both chose to help in the fight with nebun and i didnt know there was a reward so I didnt expect one anyway "she smiled at him sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:34 am

"No, no, I insist, Bloom!" Deren exclaimed as he crossed his arms. "I want to spend some more time with you!" The weapon forced a smile to show her he was completely on board with this place. But, in the back of his mind, he still wanted to see proof that this place could hold itself together before he would be comftrable with how much he spent on it. "So where do you want to go first, my Blooming Rose?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:42 am

Blooms smiled and blushed"hmmmmmm lets do something mild how about bumper cars first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:44 am

"Ok! That sounds fun." Deren egerly grabbed Bloom's hand and started searching around the area for a few minutes before he finally found the directory that showed him the way to the building that had the bumper cars. They seemed a bit... worn in.... But the people using them were able to drive around pretty well from what he saw, so they seemed to work.

"Next."

The weapon smiled as he looked over at Bloom. "That's us! Well, ladies first, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:32 pm

Bloom smiled and walked tgrough picking a black bummper car and got in buckling up then she smiled at deren and grinned"your going down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:41 pm

Deren got into a blue car, buckling in and getting a firm grip on the wheel. "Oh, you wish! I'm an awesome driver."

(OoC: Let the ultimate Bumper Car Battle Start!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:47 pm

Bloom smiled and griped the wheel and once it started up she took off around the course serching for deren when she spoted him she drove after him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:06 pm

"Where did she...." Deren noticed Bloom coming at him. He quickly shoved the car forward and spun the wheel to try and do a doughnut! It didn't work, but at least he managed to get a nice hit on some kid in a green car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:36 pm

Bloom laughed and hit him as he tried to spin around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:06 pm

Deren found the right direction and rolled away from the group of cars he was stuck in. Then, he made a sharp right and tried to run right into Bloom's car's side, laughing with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:14 pm

Bloom tried to move but was stuck behind a car and he hit her "oougff "she said then giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:16 pm

"Ha! Victory is mine!" Deren shouted as he tried to move the car. Unfortunatly, they didn't have any way to move backwards, just the ability to keep going forward. So his car got stuck in place right behind Bloom's. No matter how much he twisted the wheel, it just didn't seem to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:07 pm

Bloon pressed on the gas making it go forward pushing the other cars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just An Ammusement Park (Open)   Just An Ammusement Park (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just An Ammusement Park (Open)
Page 1 of 1