Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Park...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 1:40 am

Kataro was slowly walking through the streets of death city. There wasn't much to do. The smiling sun was out making the ridiculous smile it always made. Kataro came across an empty park. He decided to go sit in the grass and add another picture to his folder.
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 1:46 am

Luna was walking around, thinking. She still had no meister and no friend at all, she was always getting beat up and always felt depressed. She was a beautiful goth girl whom everyone hated a lot. She even hated herself at times. Suddenly a boy shoved her against a tree
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 1:48 am

Kataro heard a little bit of commotion and saw a man bullying a woman. He quickly walked over to them with a very stern look on his face. "Is everything ok here?!"
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 1:58 am

Luna kept quie as the boy said "My girl friend wa thinking bad thoughts..."He lied
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 1:59 am

OOC: I'll continue tomorrow. I gotta sleep.
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:12 am

Kataro was very curious about the guys answer. "........ Is this guy your boyfriend miss?"
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 2:44 pm

She shook her head no
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 3:14 pm

Kataro turned an looked at this man with an angry face. "if you walk away now, i wont send you to the hospital..."
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 3:16 pm

The man smirked "Try me"
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 3:51 pm

Kataro turned his middle and pointer finger, on each hand, into the barrel of a desert eagle. He pointed the gun at the man and fired at his stomach.
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 3:59 pm

The man dodged and snapped his fingers, a youg girl came and turned into a Katana
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 4:56 pm

"I'm not really in a fighting mood, so I'll end this quickly. Unless you walk away, right now." Kataro was only coming to the park to enjoy the scenery. But there's no such thing as relaxing when you live in death city.
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:03 pm

Jet lands next to Kataro he says to the boy "B*tch you just made a horrible mistake."
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:06 pm

He smirked "This doesn't concern either of you"
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:11 pm

"Hey jet... Are you gonna wield me or I wield you?" Kataro said smirking.
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:18 pm

Luna closed her eyes and took in deep breaths, the boy was smirking "WWhy help someone as weak as her?" He chuckled darkly "She is hideous"
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:52 pm

Jet mutters o Kataro "How about Dual weapon resonation?"
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:00 pm

Sweat starts to run down the side of Kataro's face. "Well uuuuhh.... You see Ummm..... I've always been a meisterless weapon so...... I can't really resonate..." Kataro said with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:05 pm

"So just match soul wavelengths that will resonte trust me I have dont it with random people." Jet starts matching his wavelength with Kataro's
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:07 pm

Kataro begins to adjust his wavelengths to match jets. "This is pretty easy!" Kataro said happily. Kataro's and Jet's souls were in perfect sync now.
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:08 pm

Luna sighed and made her armm turn into the sharp part of a Katana
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:11 pm

Jet's blade start sparkig with electricity he runs at the guy and his weapon the blade dragging on the ground then he stops trowing it forward sending a arc of eletricity at the weapon and meister
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:23 pm

The weapon turned into her normal form and took it, he then grabbed Luna and smirked
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:30 pm

Kataro gun-fingers turned into giant super cool cannons. "I told you I would put you in the hospital." Kataro was about to fire, but if he did, the explosion would hurt the girl. "Run girl!@
Back to top Go down

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 9:38 pm

Neither the girl nor Luna ran
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In The Park... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Park...   In The Park... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Park...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next