Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:52 pm

She looked at him kniwing he was.lying but decided to give him some time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:58 pm

Recollecting himself after a few minutes, he moves his head so his chin was sitting in his palms and his focus was set forward at nothing specific. His eyes were bloodshot by now, but he pretended to ignore them. When he went to speak, his voice was cracky and shaky.

"We are going to find Ivy......I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:03 pm

She smiled " honestly I dont think she wants to be found, I mean she went to him ... just like he said she would . I think that the evil in her blood has turned her heart dark as well" she said with a shaky breath trying not to cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:26 pm

"It won't matter. Just as long as we get to see her again."

Pulling her into a hug, he smiles and rests his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:30 pm

She smilez and lets him hold her " I just dont want to find her and she try to kill us my heart couldn't take the betrayal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:47 pm

"Well, if she tries to....we won't fight back......"

He continues to rest where he was sitting and focuses on what was going on around them while the stifles began to fade and gradually come to a stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 9:54 pm

She nodded abd leaned against hin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 10:10 pm

After a short moment of silence, he decided to try and change the topic.

"So...uh.....have you seen Raven or any of them lately? They seem to have just disappeared."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 4:59 pm

No I haven't, I wish I knew were they were though. I miss them so much ." She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 2:43 pm

She wasn't alone. Spencer missed them a shipload as well. It seems like years since they last showed up, and it almost worried him to think of what could've happened to them.

"Jeez.....this is turning into a wild goose chase trying to find everyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 2:48 pm

Yeah I know I wonder if they will come back soom"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 6:44 pm

Kataro was on a walk through the city with a smile on his face. It was rather cold so he wore a winter hat that had small antlers on it. He was also wearing a black, long sleeved short under his short sleeves hoodie. He looked up at the clouds and blew small clouds of fog out of his mouth. He looked around and spotted two familiar figures in a park. He squinted his eyes and tried to get a better look, but it didn't help. He slowly jogged towards the two people and noticed it was his friends, Isabel and Spencer. "Hey guys!" He shouted to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 8:15 pm

Isabella looked up and smiled at him "hay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 3:20 pm

Spencer was too busy thinking, and he hadn't noticed Kataro show up. He also felt like he was going to pass out from being tired. Sleep was the one thing he hadn't done in the past week. Mostly because every time he fell to sleep, he couldn't wake up from something like a horrible, terrifying dream.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)   Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Day at the Park (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2