Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 4:49 pm

OOC: So what do we do?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 5:56 pm

Ooc: fear not punt mortals! Please explain the situation before I start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 7:22 pm

ooc: Thomas is auditioning for a job. because he is a 40 year old man, he has to pass three aptitude tests over the course of the day. combat, teamwork, and knowlage. Thomas and Michel are waiting outside with death so that the combat test can begin.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 10:03 pm

"Okay,okay! Yeah! Let's get started!" Lord death says, waving about his comically large hands "So all ya gotta do is pick someone to fight, Kay!? Michele is the only other person here, so get to it! Chop! Chop!" He says happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 10:24 pm

" Thomas threw off his jacket. underneath was an arsenal of one handed weaponry with a verity of pistols. " Ready? THINK FAST! " he draws a 44 magnum from his belt at high speeds, he could do lighter guns in the blink of an eye but he wanted to give her a chance and leave her spinning. he fired a strong soul wavelength shot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:55 am

Michelle jumped the the right and turned into her weapon form, trying to avoid the bullet. Then she turned back "Well, old man! I forgot to tell you that I'm a weapon theeheehee." After Michelle said that, she put her guitar behind a tree and turned her both hands into blades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:31 am

Thomas took a slow step back, sizing her up and feeling his hands on all of his weapons to see which one would work. then he takes out a 45cal nine eleven. not as powerful than the real thing but it still hurts. then he fire a three shot burst straight and true at her chest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:51 am

Michelle was frightened. She used her blades to block two bullets , but the third hit her shoulder "YOU..." Michelle growled then she rushed at Thomas and swung her left blade at him, trying to cut his arm. She was ready to use her right blade to block another bullets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:02 am

Thomas flipped the gun around into his right hand and a small bayonett came out to block the arm. Thomas treid to kick her away to get more room. He knew that his agility would save him from his abysmal defense.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:06 pm

Thomas kicked Michelle. She took a few steps back and looked at Thomas' eyes "Ohoho! Nice kick..!" She said with a smile. Michelle prepared to block Thomas' attacks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:46 pm

Thomas took out a flare gun and launched it into the air in a long arch to Michelle. then took out another nine eleven and started to shoot her very fast. the flare grew bigger as it fell towards her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:34 pm

Michelle yelled "Oh F***!" She started running around Thomas, but the bullet hit her side. Michelle put her hand on her wound and moaned.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:53 pm

Death quickly raises a large hand in protest "okay! You win! This was a test not a death match! Now let's see...what were those tests again..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:01 pm

Michelle collapsed "Thanks, Lord Death" She gave him a thumb up, while lying on the ground. She stood up and sighed
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 3:07 pm

"Not a problem!" Death says cheerily, making a big O. K. Sign with his hand "oh right! Time for the knowledge test! Spirit!" He calls, soon a middle aged man with shaggy red hair comes in, with a cross shaped tie. "Yeah? What is it?" Death gestures towards the tired looking applicant "this guy here needs the written exam!" At this spirit gains a seemingly evil grin "heh-heh, someone's in for it..." He says, slamming down a 2 foot tall stack of papers "good luck!" He says happily before walking out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 3:14 pm

Michelle looked at the stack of papers "Ug...Ugh...I HATE TESTS! Good Luck!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 4:58 pm

Thomas bows as the match ends. girl really couldn't take a hit... OH SHI- the flare falls where he had aimed it at and explodes. Thomas was standing close enough to it that the blast sent him flying into a wall. he slides down onto the floor and stands up. " ok lets see the knowledge test... " he wasn't at all intimidated by it but he thought it might be hard. he starts to write down his name and judges the test in difficulty.
ooc: how hard is it?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:00 pm

Michelle picked up her bass guitar and looked at Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 6:36 pm

Ooc: this is the same exam from the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 6:49 pm

Thomas was able to answer most without a problem but he got stuck on a few overthinking them. then he got stuck on others that made him feel like the idiot of the year. finally he handed it back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 6:58 pm

Michelle started singing 'We will rock you' by Queen. She also began to clap and stomp to keep the rythm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )   Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Lone, the first day at the dwma. ( open! need weapon. )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2