Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reporting to sylas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 11:32 pm

Droon sat on top of a tombstone waiting
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:11 am

Sylas walks in, a somewhat large trunk hoisted over his shoulder. He spots Droon and walks over to him. "Right. I assume you know why you're here?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:26 am

" because of beyril?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:42 am

" i have no regrets... The things she said to koizumi made it personal, she has problems enough without that pathetic swine rubbing salt in the wound"he spat
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 1:58 pm

Sylas grits his teeth, tossing the trunk in front of Droon. "You're going to have regrets before I'm done with you. She's a fellow student and you'll treat her with due respect. I don't care what you say to one another, but causing that level of physical harm is inexcusable....Now, pick that up. We've still got a ways to go."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 2:10 pm

Droon picked it up grinning despite himself
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 4:09 pm

Sylas leads him into the graveyard, leading him to a nearby grave. It is cermoniously marked Beyril. "See your handiwork?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 4:34 pm

" yes"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 4:40 pm

Sylas nods, pointing to the crate. "Because I'm sure you're sure that this is a fake, there's a shovel in there, along with some things we'll need later. Dig her up." With that he takes a seat on a nearby gravestone, this one marked with a small hammer engraving.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 4:41 pm

Droon uses his blades to dig faster whipping dirt behind him like a dog digging a hole
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 5:57 pm

Sylas waits until he hears the chink of Droon impacting the coffin and hops to the ground. "Finish uncovrering it and bring it up...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:55 pm

Droon follows instructions, pulling the coffin first on one end then the other due to its shape
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:01 am

Sylas helps him lay it down, opening it up to reveal Beyril's face. He takes a step back, rubbing his eyes. When he speaks his voice is thick with emotion. "She was young, Droo. Barely lived her life and you took it. What, for a couple of petty insults in battle? That warrants taking another students life?! Do you think I killed everyone who insulted my meister?! Do you truly find yourself so far above the rules to think that they don't apply to you?! Well you're wrong. And today you face the consequences of your actions..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:05 am

" what consequences?" Droon appears more interested than upset studying the face and taking the verbal onslaught without argument
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:14 pm

Sylas chuckles, and the body in the box slowly opens her eyes. "I believe she has some words for you...."
Back to top Go down

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:13 pm

Beyril yawned and stretched, wincing, "Ow... It's kinda cramped in there..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:17 pm

Sylas nods. "Sorry for waking you, Beyril...I've some difficulty with zombies...At least you've avoided the blue skin that Sid has....I brought your killer with me."
Back to top Go down

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:45 pm

Beyril glared ahead of her at Droon, "You killed me... I wasn't even in control of my own body and you killed me!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:55 pm

" I had no way of knowing you could not control your actions." He says completely unapologetic " you can't blame me for taking such serious insult, considering that and what you said."
Back to top Go down

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:58 pm

"It was words. I never struck someone, or cut into your skin. You two gutted me. And I ran. I was running scared for my life. I just wanted to get a chance to apologize. I wanted to say I'm sorry. I never even got to speak. You only wanted me to scream."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:02 pm

" personally I feel that words are the more damaging weapon, especially to someone who is as damaged as Koizumi, did you know she attempted suicide? She would have succeeded if I weren't there."
Back to top Go down

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:04 pm

"So because one person asked to die, another had to unwillingly? Seems very unfair to me."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:06 pm

" fairness is a construct of the mind, it doesn't exist and therefore does not matter"
Back to top Go down

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:10 pm

"What about goodness? And what is right? Just a few days ago you treated me as though you had known me for years. And even in that short time, you should have been able to tell that the girl fighting you two was not the girl who you had met on the front steps of the Academy. You didn't question it. You didn't hesitate. You know what that says about you and your soul? You don't have one. You're evil. You are a monster. You do not value life or love because you cannot feel it!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:15 pm

" you know nothing of my soul! It's.....complicated. And goodness is real due to the fact that key morals are shared worldwide while the principles of fairness have evolved overtime. And to say I don't value love is going to far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reporting to sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting to sylas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next