Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reporting to sylas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Reporting to sylas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:20 pm

"I know enough of your soul to know that you would kill because of a word spoken out of turn. And execute on the basis of disliking another. What sort of man does that make you? Even if those words had been mine, actions speak far louder and clearer than any word. Does one foul word deserve so final an action of hatred and malice?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:27 pm

" take into account that my aim was not to kill you it was to stop you, I had thought you would be capable of deflecting 2 of the 3 blows I hit you with, afterwards I planned to take the backpack and run. I would never have hurt you for insulting me, I cared only for Koizumi who I believe is probably the only person in this academy who cares if I lived or die. So you can see why she means so much to me." Droon says his voice dead of emotion so as to prevent his anger from shining through.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:29 pm

Sylas intervenes. "Droon, you're the one who lost control. You fired at her and I. Those were what killed her..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:32 pm

"How could I have possibly done a thing to defend myself when I was left without so much as a butter knife to defend myself? After the first blow, could you not have seen that? Or did you not care? You have made yourself as bad as those you claim do not care about you, because you in turn do not care about others. How can you expect someone to care, when you do not care yourself? I offered you all the sympathy and friendship I had, and you chose to kill me while I was not even armed, or even acting of my own will. It was like I was in a glass box while some other acted with my face. You shot at the other, and didn't care when I took the bullet."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:33 pm

Droon parts his lips in shock " my... Memories... I blacked out at the end, I only remember hitting her and talking Lexi back to normalcy afterwards. I shot you?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:35 pm

Sylas nods. "With some sort of attack. After you broke her wrist....I was too busy defending her to fully take notice of the attack. Obviously I didn't do good enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:35 pm

"You fired a spike at me and it pierced my heart. That is what killed me." Beyril spoke coldly.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:37 pm

" had I been in control.... I remember doing the rest, but shooting you? I don't remember that. I won't apologize for the rest, but I am sincerely sorry for killing you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:40 pm

"Sorry? That's all you have to say for killing me?!" she stood from her coffin, the movement breaking apart the stitching on her stomach and shoulder, causing blood to leak through her shirt, "I deserve more than sorry for you killing me!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:44 pm

" I'm willing to do what I can to compensate you but there's just not a lot I can do for you, what would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:49 pm

"I want you to taste for yourself the fear and pain of death. Taste it. Cry out into the blackness and see no one answering." Beyril glared. "I want you to burn."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:51 pm

" I know you weren't there for Lexi but I kind of did burn... A lot... It hurt." He says wryly
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:53 pm

Sylas growls. "Don't be coy. You killed her, now you face the punishment..."

Last edited by OblivionHammer on June 6th 2013, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:55 pm

" and that would be death by.....?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 9:59 pm

Sylas shakes his head. "No. Were that to be the case, Lord Death would be the one passing your sentence...and besides, your punishment should be decided by your victim..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:01 pm

" I have made my opinions clear , now tell me what you have in store." He says composing himself, and trying to be mature because that is what Koizumi would probably have wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:10 pm

Beyril's expression softened, "I want you to walk free. You know your mistake. You know that you can kill. That guilt alone is punishment enough if you are the man I really think you are. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. I think there's great good in you. Great potential. I only ask that you take the time to think the next time you are in a situation where someone's life were in your hands."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:26 pm

Droon let out a breath and began grinning insolently " being that serious took a lot out of me, lets go get something to eat! Now that that's out of the way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:28 pm

Beyril started to stumble a bit, then caught herself, wincing, "I'll pass, thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:30 pm

" it'll be good! I'm thinking bacon wrapped sweet rolls that have been deep fried and covered in chocolate and then we inject ice cream in the center!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:49 pm

His eyes widen in surprise" oh I forgot! How's Lexi?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to sylas   Reporting to sylas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting to sylas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2