Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.  Empty
PostSubject: The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.    The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:44 pm

Human Form:

Animal Form [Snow Owl]:

Name Agatha "Hazel" Arlnest

Weapon: Unavailable information

Love Interest: Unavailable information

Appearance: First thing people notice about Hazel is her bright red eyes, and then her shortness of 5 feet exact and is 134 lbs. This is then followed by her long white hair, which goes to around her back. Her clothes are usually a black dress, and black sandals. She also wears a black cloak of sorts, and a matching hat. On other days, she will dress up like a stereo typical witch, and are various colors. They are mostly the same design, though.

Animal form: In her animal form, Hazel becomes a snow owl. Her feathers are white and black, and yellow eyes. She is 21 inches long, and 50 inches high. She ways 4.3 lbs, and her beak is black like other snow owls.

Personality: Hazel is usually seen by herself. She hates being judged as a witch, since most people do it without getting to know her. She is rather cold though, and tends to be quick to anger. More importantly, she is a bit too nice. Mainly to Kishin eggs or other witches, as she tries to convince them to drop their ways. She is not stupid, though, and knows when to stop talking and take action. She also hates talking about her past, and will always try to make sure no one knows about it. At her house, she has a various amount of weapons in her room, as well as other objects, including costumes, couch cushions, Disney themed merchandise, weapons, shiny things, pictures of smiley faces, bathrobes, underpants, plushies of various animals and stuff, 90's cartoons on Dvd, and trampolines. Though, she seems to be losing interest in collecting stuff, or just doing stuff in general.

History: Agatha Hazel Arlnest was born into a moderately rich family, who lived in New York City. The family is a long line of bird themed witches, and rather good friends with several famous meisters. They even play poker with him every Tuesday, and Hazel has one a pair of socks from them. She was an only child, but played with the servants children when she was lonely. At the age of 10, her father and mother were slain by a meister combo, and she almost was slain as well. Escaping with her life intact, she fled to Death City, and confronted her old friends, who talked to Lord Death, and was able to stay in the city in peace. Talking with the meister and weapon, she forgave them, and became good friends with them. She inherited her family fortune, and disappeared for years to train. When she finished her training, she came back at the age of 15, one day away from her birthday. On her birthday, she bought a house, and moved all of her memorabilia to her house, which is the items listen in personality.

Miscellaneous: Her magic is snowed and ice themed.
She has a huge resistance to cold and heat, so she can wear a swimsuit in around 30 degree weather.
She can make ice walls to block projectiles.
She can shoot ice balls with a range of 30 feet and feel like someone getting nailed with by a ball of ice.
She can make a snowstorm, though only if there is snow near her.
She can make a giant Ice owl, though she can't move her body and this at the same time.
Hazel can use her ice to make various weapons, and so long as they are touching her, won't melt. She can also make armor like this. They do have the properties of a normal weapon and armor, though are a bit more fragile.

When Hazel gets really angry, she will call upon her deepest powers of magic and enter sub zero mode. In this mode, Hazel's magic will gain a boast of power, and she can change the weather a bit and cause a snow storm, make it fogy, or light hail. She can also make an ice tornado to either block people out or keep people in, though she can't move at all during this. Also, during this mode, everyone she is resonating souls with will start to have their souls frozen, and in about 12 to 14 of my post, they will be unconcious. Kishin eggs and Dark weapons won't if she resonates souls with them in 12-14, it will be 22-24. After she is done, Hazel will be out. This is a last ditch move to either kill her target or to help her escape. Her minimal amount of resting after this is at least 5 hours. She can be woken beforehand, but she will act drunk and can't use any of her magic. With this, though, Hazel will fight with the drunk fist style.

She is really good at Ice sculpting.

Unlike other witches, she has the power of soul perception, and can see most souls in a 40x40 area squared. Her eyes were originally blue, but due to an accident with Hazel and a knife, she cut her eyes to the point of not being able to see. Her mother found an old meister with the ability of soul perception, and the meister donated her eyes to Hazel. The meister was also the role model of Hazel, leading the way to become a meister.

Hazel is proficient with most weapons, as well as several hand to hand combat styles.

Hazel likes to box.

Hazel has mastered the art of Ninjutsu, or the way of the ninja. She is a master of stealth and can easily go around being unseen. Though, she doesn't usually resolve to this, and prefers to actually fight. Because of her ninjutsu training, though, Hazel as taken one of the most important morals from it. She will only kill if it is absolutely needed.

Because of her animal form, Hazel has an increase in hearing and in sight, and can see perfectly in the Dark.

Hazel is, however, afraid of cages, claustrophobic, cats, foxes, her past, and other stuff.

Hazel as a small magic bag. It will always appear to her if she looses it, and will only open for witches, people she lets open it, or half witches.

Hazel is hated by the witches for joining the DWMA. Hazel is hated by most of the students for being a witch. Hazel is always questioning herself on why she joined. While she looked up to the DWMA, her family was killed by them. One weapon being a close friend that killed her dad.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"

Last edited by Jt on April 15th 2014, 7:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.    The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 8:56 pm

The only issue here is Soul Perception, and involving Lord Death in her backstory to the point where she has one of his socks and plays against him in weekly poker games.... I don't know if he even HAS feet or if he would slip the sock on his tail-pillar thingy or what. And, while Soul Perception on top of her other powers isn't OP, Soul Perception was formed to spot Witches so people could kill them... so she would need to have some form of eye implant or something to posess that skill. And yes, I just applied Naruto logic to the character. If you ever need more powers, just cut out someone's eyes and I'm sure they'll fit perfectly inside your head, lol! But whatever, as long as there's an explemation for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.    The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 9:20 pm

Quote :
At her house, she has a various amount of weapons in her room, as well as other objects, including costumes, couch cushions, Disney themed merchandise, weapons, shiny things, pictures of smiley faces, bathrobes, underpants, plushies of various animals and stuff, 90's cartoons on Dvd, and trampolines.

Lol! So much win. Who could hate a meister into Disney and 90s cartoons?! Anyways, on a more serious note, I think she's a good character. I especially like how she had to actually make an effort to prove herself by forgiving the people that killed her parents. Most people would just use that as an excuse for a revenge story. Also, while I wasn't really thinking of this when I suggested it, it's kind-of cool how much emphasis was already put on her unusual eyes considering they're not her own.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.    The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch Meister, Reporting for Duty.
Page 1 of 1