Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:13 pm

Nebun clicks off the hologram with a shrug "I see how it is" he says jokingly "am I simply beyond saving, is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:08 pm

"Darker half...?..." Is that what she refers to me as? How flattering, she actually gave me a title, I feel so honored. It also just occurred to her to Glaucon's ignorance that Rosanna's darker half was now present. Maybe I can use to my favor for a moment? It wouldn't hurt anyone...right? "Oh yeah...um...I appreciate for you caring for me uhm....Stev.....Steve? Mind if I call you Steve?" She placed her hands on his shoulders as well, a noticeable gleam in her eyes as she looked into his. "Now...mind if you tell me about...Black Blood again? I kinda forgot what the hubbub was about..." She just needed to know for sure, just doing this was rather sickening to her, but if he actually has some useful information about this, it could help her...assuming he does know anything. Eh, a bit of a stretch for sure, she just hopes he buys this act long enough...she was even sure she nearly messed up his name if she already hadn't done that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 6:43 pm

Steve? Being unable to remember the Black Blood that they were so worried about? Did she switch to her dark side? Her normal mind didn't remember the fight they had afterwords, so it was possible that either her dark side took control or that she had already gone mad from the Black Blood. Either way... she was dangerous. Glaucon wasn't going to risk her harming someone.

Within an instant, his grip on her shoulers tightened as the Kishin Egg's face shifted into one with a large twisted toothy grin! "I knew you'd lose control." Suddenly, Glaucon's claws extended as he formed two other arms below his normal two with a disgusting tearing noise. Then, his extra arms both shot forward with claws ready, attempting to stab right through the Demon Weapon's cheast.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 7:21 pm

THINK FAST! Without thinking, she hastily turned into her dragon state, her dress ripping into shreds as she grew, the wings breaking free as well as her forming scales and looking more reptilian altogether. Although it was an attempt to tank the attack, it didn't stop her from getting the injury...but at least it wasn't as life threatening. The claws did indeed pierce the body, but not deep enough to hit anything important thankfully, but it still yielded a wince. She removed the claws and saw how the wound was now bleeding, not a lot...but...it was indeed off. So I do have black blood...such a shame, I know not what to do with it. So for now, its useless to me. She took a step back, turning her forearm into a shotgun, ready to defend herself if necessary...even though i would most likely be a futile effort. "Listen, I am not here to start trouble with you in anyway, I wish to avoid conflict...but do you think we can...strike a deal? A compromise? Or work together somehow? Please..." She said the last part hoarsely, almost with fear of death, as it did just hit her that she could honestly die right here, and considering she avoided death last time, she was sure now she wouldn't be so lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 7:42 pm

Glaucon's eyes glowed as he glared at her. Those eyes.... The begging.... Trying to strike a deal with him.... This wasn't the Rosanna he knew! The 'please' she tried to slip in at the end only solidified this in his mind. This thing was an imposter, and he was determined to make it pay! Maybe... maybe if he nearly killed her then she would return to normal again? Yes, then she'd see reason!

"Let go of her, you monster!!!" Glaucon shouted. Then, his two right arms suddenly extended with claws drawn and coated in black blood, aiming to stab her dragon form's stomach and right shoulder while his left extra arm went back inside of his body....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 8:11 pm

Nebun only sits, watching the fight go on. He grabs a drink that one of the fleeing patrons had left untouched when the chaos struck. He takes a sip and spits it out in disgust, he casts his gaze about the room before seeing a body, which he then squeezes the blood out of into his glass. He takes another sip and smiles "much better."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 10:33 pm

Not much room to move, if she tried to avoid one attack, she would be hit either way by the other, but by just standing there, she would take both attacks, which each additional one compromising her fate. So seeing how the shoulder attack would do the least damage, she moved to the right, and accepted the attack, the claw making her shoulder bleed with the black blood once again, and the pain forcing her to cover her wound. "Let go of who? Your little girlfriend? And you think you just just attacking me is gonna help your case? I didn't come for violence, and yet your attacking me. PAH! How typical...You killing me with nothing but blind rage...why do you care so much for her anyway? Do you have feelings for her or something? Quite pathetic...." She was afraid of her own words, as these words alone could condemn her, assuming Glaucon takes it in a negative way. But other than being in her dragon form, she really didn't mean any real threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:03 pm

"You little-!" Glaucon breathed, clearly angry at her comment. More black blood came out of her... so disgusting! How could she think that's normal- that something like that isn't dangerous to her health! Why couldn't whoever that was just leave Rosanna alone and let her live a peaceful life?! The Kishin Egg's other extra arm went back into his body without wiping off the black blood on it. Enough of these long-range attacks. It was time to knock some sense back into her!

Moving as fast as he could, Glaucon ran straight at the Dragon Weapon with his claws extended to a curved foot long each. "I Love Her, You Son Of A Bitch!!!" Enraged, the Kishin Egg moved his left arm to the side to try and deal with her shotgun arm while his right arm slashed down straight at the dragon form's upper shoulder, around where the shoulder attatched to the neck! This was personal, now.

Last edited by Dusknoir on January 22nd 2014, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:50 pm

"Ahhh love... " Nebun sighed "a vile, twisted poison. One that leads people to false assumptions." He spat "I thought I was in love once..."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:59 pm

"Love her...?" It confused her...yet it made her feel...sympathy. Granted he only knew her for about three days, give or take, but something such as love....it was hard for her to grasp. She placed her shotgun arm to defend against the attack that was aimed at her shoulder, but unfortunately couldn't defend the attempt at the shotgun arm itself. She took the attack, which left scratches on the arm, but still the pain still stung. She took another step back, fear in her eyes as she watched this...person attempting to kill her! Was he not aware that they practically shared the same body? You kill one you kill the other! "Your ignorance is killing me....if you kill me, what do you think would happen to the Rosanna you love?! I'm sorry, but I don't think you understand the situation nevertheless...if you just calm down, perhaps...I'll go and let Rosanna explain?" She wasn't going to just disappear forever though, nah that means no more fun! No more souls! Now why would she do that?  But if its to just calm the psychopath down, then she was willing to withdraw for a bit...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:08 am

Nebun remained on his stool sipping from a glass of blood, while a dragon lady and a man with more than two arms fought amongst a tangle of dead bodies. A strange sight to say in the least. So one can likely imagine just how confused Droon was when he burst into the room with the intention of getting a drink. He stood there for a moment, contemplating how best to address this situation when he shrugs and goes to sit by Nebun who, oddly enough, appeared to be the most normal person in the group. Droon nods at the mass murderer when he sits down next to him " Nebun." To which he simply replies "Droon." A moment of awkward silence goes by as they watch the fight "so....uhh.... Nebun....shouldn't we, you know, be fighting? Or something?" Nebun takes another sip "who do you think would win?" Droon sighs and opts to recline against the bar "you, I guess. So what's up with these two?" "Girl problems." Nebun says with distaste "I hear ya..." Droon replies wistfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:14 am

"Don't you get it?" Glaucon's eyes glowed as they starred right into the dragon's twisted eyes. His face twisted into a savage snarl. "Don't you see what's going on here?!" Threateningly, he pointed his right arm at the weapon, trying to hold back his anger.

"I would rather kill her so she can rest in peace than let someone like you torment her for the rest of her life.... I would rather risk my life to safe her than let her grow Black Blood and become just another tool for your destructive needs!" His tone changed into a slightly calmer one, trying to reason with her but failing to hold back how much anger this situation had brought out in him. "Release her now. Or I will destroy you.... BOTH of you!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:17 am

"Oooh! Things are heating up!" Droon says, loudly enough that they both would hear him "this IS like a soap opera!" He remarks, pulling a drink from under the counter "man, Nebun I don't know how you drink that stuff." He says, popping the lid off.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:15 pm

Was he actually willng to do it? Destroy me, and her? She tried to tell herself that perhaps he was bluffing. But still, he doesn't know...the circumstances, and he mentioned that black blood again. It was surely something that she can find out on her own, perhaps under the table when the real Rosanna was still taking over...she'll find out how. She took another step back, and nodded at Glaucon. Looks like she doesn't have much of a choice, but it wouldn't help much, it would only force her to retreat for now. Perhaps she'll come back at night or something to continue and gather more souls.... "As  you wish...Steve." She closed her eyes, and brought out the real Rosanna through her consciousness. Or rather she was always struggling to get free, and it was now that her darker half finally let her take control, but this time she retained her dragon state however...rather odd.  She opened her eyes once again, and looked around before looking at herself, and to her great surprise gasped to realize she was still in this state as well. "Oh dear...Stephen....?" She said worriedly. She grasped her wounds out of pain, inspecting them to see some sort of black ooze from them. "And...what's....this....?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:55 pm

Finally, Glaucon breathed a sigh of relief at Rosanna's normal mindset coming back. He immediatly wanted to hug her, but kept himself from it right now. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed there was a new person in the room with them. Under the intense emotions of the moment, he didn't realize he entered. "It's... it's a pretty complicated situation...." He breathed, getting slightly choked up at the thought that he almost killed her. No... not just the thought he almost killed her.... Also with the thought that he was so eger to make that kind-of sacrifice!

With a disgusted look on his face, trying to not pay any attention to the new guy, Glaucon walked over to one of the dead women wearing a loose white shirt and some dark shorts. Trying to find something that would better fit Rosanna, he took the dead woman's shirt and the genes of another woman he killed, not even bothering to take their undergarments. Things were wierd enough.... Then he walked over and handed Rosanna the cloathes.

"I'm not sure how well they fit, but we don't have too many options at the moment. It's better than nothing, anyways...." Glaucon tried to awkwardly explein. While the rest of the living people had left, he still didn't want the new guy and Nebun to just gawk at Rosanna once she transformed back. "There's a bathroom to the right. Once you change, we're going to figure out a way to get rid of your Black Blood. The fact that it's already taken hold is a really bad sign...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 3:04 pm

Upon hearing that she would be going elsewhere to change Droon sighs with disappointment "darnit." To which Nebun raises an eyebrow "honestly?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 9:52 pm

"Thank you...but um....something's been bothering me. I kinda witnessed some things I probably shouldn't have that...scares me...Stephen....you're not really a killer...are you?" She tilted her head, while still holding the clothes Glaucon provided for her. When she saw Glaucon wearing bloodied clothes, she figured something was rather...fishy...and since both halves roughly share the same memories, she witnessed something else as well, not to mention that he reeked with blood, with no visible injuries on himself. It was something she hoped she was wrong about..."Please Stephen...tell me the whole truth...I....want to know." She folded her wings and looked down at him sincerely, clenching the clothes tight, poking some holes into the material with her talons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 10:52 pm

Glaucon glanced over at the bodies. She hadn't seemed to piece it together yet, but it was about time he let her know exactly what was going on. A sigh escaped him as he glanced in the other direction twords Nebun and the new guy. He hated having to talk about this in front of some random person, but, considering he seemed to get along with Nebun, Glaucon could only assume it was safe to talk about.

"Rosanna.... If you had to sacrifice your arm to save two people, you would do it, right? Because their lives are worth more than the pain and inconvinience of losing an arm. And, if you had to kill yourself to save the planet, it would be worth it, wouldn't it?" He tried to get her in the right mindset before answearing her question. To make her understand what he was going through. Slowly, he took a few steps closer to Rosanna.

"I decided a long time ago that I was going to make the ultimate sacrifice. Sacrificing my humanity for power, and using that power for the bennifit of the world. Stopping the monsters, the horrible Kishin and twisted abominations that witches create.... Normal beings couldn't keep them from wreaking their destruction, so I did the only thing that made sense in my circumstance. I couldn't join the DWMA or I would risk losing investors and the records would show what I was doing. Nobody would trust someone who kills monsters for a living to become a buisiness partner. So I did the only sensable thing...."

Glaucon's eyes glowed as he looked Rosanna straight in the eyes, understanding that she probably would turn him away at his next few words. "I became Kishin.... It has become my sole duty to punish the darkness in the world wherever they are." A twisted smile crossed his lips for a fleeting moment.... "To become more powerful, no matter the cost. I needed to kill more for the sake of the future and others more worthwhile than myself.... It's become my choice. My self-destructive duty!"

His tone grew stedilly more shaken as he continued. "I won't let you lose control, and I won't let you share my bloody fate. Even among myself, I can feel something's not right. Can't you see the same thing? Black Blood is not normal, Rosanna! All it does, all it ever desires, is to kill and keep you killing... I don't want you to deal with that...."

Finally, Glaucon gave Rosanna the explemation she finally deserved. "I stopped your other half. I forced it to transform back the only way I could. The Black Blood must have caused the shift.... We need to find a way to get rid of your Black Blood, Rosanna! It's not getting easier to control, it's only getting worse! We need to get rid of that, and your other personallity however we can. Then, FINALLY, you can be free from the bloodshed. And, hopefully, one day, I can find a way for us to be together, truely be together without the threat of anyone trying to kill us. You understand, right?"

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 11:27 pm

Droon whistled "wow. That was really deep, dude. You guys know I'm kinda with the academy right?" He says, taking another sip of his drink, still looking completely at ease.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:34 pm

Her fears have been met, the very thing she hoped wasn't the case ended up being just that. "I became Kishin...." Hypocrite...you want me...or...the other one...to not kill innocents when you seem to be no better? She was disgusted at his words, disgusted at his actions, and disgusted at the path that he was willing to take. And not to mention...that he seemed selfish. Investors? Why does that matter? Granted I probably don't know the full situation....but not willing to lose your investors is just plain....despicable "Perhaps I don't understand everything Stephen....like why your investors are more important than joining the DWMA....but...I regret even asking to begin with, and in all honesty...this is kinda hard to accept and all. And I think the part about us finally being able to settle down together down the road...considering the circumstances, is a tad bit of a stretch. So forgive me when I say have to think about this for a bit...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:06 pm

At the words 'I have to think about this for a bit', a feeling of emptiness welled up inside of him. He didn't think she would understand.... No one else ever seems to understand his mission. Why would she be any different? Just because they shared the same Black Blood? Glaucon held in his emotions in as he niticed the faceless dragon halucination appear behind her. He didn't care about it anymore! Let it do whatever it wanted to, it wouldn't matter!

The Kishin Egg turned away fron Rosanna, glaring hatefully at the new man there for a moment. He couldn't just leave once things got difficult, could he? Maybe he'd just have to kill him anyways to make sure he never talked one day....

"You know where the bathroom is, Rosanna. Just make sure you change and leave before someone comes to investigate the scene. I... I don't know.... Maybe we both just need some time away from eachother...." Glaucon started to walk out the door. "Come on, Nebun!" He said, angerly. "We need to find another good place to harvest souls."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:47 pm

Nebun follows eargerly qhilst Droon throws his hands in the air "Ignored! Really? That should've gotten his attention if anything could. No respect." He says sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:14 pm

"Oh dear..." Rosanna felt severe guilt from how Stephen reacted, she had hoped that perhaps he would've taken it better than he did, but it wasn't exactly easy for her to say what she thought. It wasn't really the fact that she had a hard time accepting it, it was more that she believe the answer given, but she did appreciate that he had at least told her the truth. Maybe I could at least make it work...After all I have no right to judge. Sucking up her past thoughts she walked towards Stephen slowly, placing her claws on his shoulder. "Stephen....I'm sorry...um......please forgive me." She then grabbed and hugged the man, with tears streaming from her eyes. "I understand what you mean and all...but all I hope is that there are other ways you could achieve your goals besides killing innocents...are there other ways that perhaps you can think of...?"

OOC: God dammit Deth, you and your feels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 8:27 pm

Glaucon turned around and looked at Rosanna. Her wicked eyes crying about what she had heard about him. He knew he deserved every bit of guilt that flooded into his body, but it didn't matter. Not anymore, anyways.... Unfortunatly, there wasn't any other way to do what he did. Someone had to suffer for the bennifit of the rest. 20 lives was nothing when compated to how many Kishin kill for selfish reasons.

"I need to...." He responded, hiding some of his emotions. "Please, just go back to my house for the moment. The less you know, the better....... I'm sorry you need to go through this, Rosanna... before you know it, everything will be normal again." Glaucon forced himself to keep from saying anything else. He already regretted telling her what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:43 pm

"Oh Stephen...even though I would like to be um...'normal' I don't remember the last time when I had a normal life...and I don't know if I can even be normal...there's some stuff that is just hard to explain..." She could try to explain to him her situation...but considering on how...well odd it was...he probably won't believe, as an idea of a curse seems rather outdated, and it was! Such an oddity for it to arise when it did years ago. "Stephen...I don't want to go back. In all honesty...I kinda would like to help you, as your cause at least seems....uh...have...somewhat good intentions? I would rather be here with you anyway right ow...o keep an eye on you to make sure you don't go a tad overboard...and it means a lot that you were at least willing to tell me on why you killed people to begin with..." Here words were heavily contradictory to what she said prior, but they did have truth and sincerity in them at least. She tilted here head, still maintaining eye contact, the reptilian pupils dilating growing a bit more ovalish as opposed to slits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next