Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for dinner

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 1:10 am

Reaver stands on top of the court house where he was tried for the crime of devouring human souls. Now a Kishin egg, he must hunt humans for his dinner, and is bent on taking his revenge on the school by killing any weapons or meisters he sees. "Hmmm... Most of the people in this part of town are too crooked to have pure souls.... perhaps I'll just wait until an innocent young lady comes by. Yes. Once I am back to my full strength I can start recruiting the meisters and weapons who share my rage. Maybe even a witch or two." A woman walks down the street, Kaifuku has been patrolling, and he goes to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 2:51 am

OOC: Now accepting replies.
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:18 am

"Well that would be too easy, wouldn't it?" A voice says, somewhere close to the Kishin Egg.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 2:46 pm

"Hmmph" Reaver stands at the top of the steps of the court house, not looking in the direction of the voice, or hardly even acknowledged despite his next words. "Surely you don't mean to join me, do you? You're here to stop me from eating the poor helpless girl, would that be correct?" He sniffs the air. "Yes, your one of those Shibusen, for that wretched school."
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:08 pm

"Well in killing a poor defenseless girl no...but maybe others a bit more...challenging." A figure walks out in a black cloak. "And you could say I'm from the school...You see, I'm a weapon but I find they don't suit me that well..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:18 pm

"Oh?" Reaver's dark and frightened face crept in to a creepy smile, and he spoke again in his almost satanic voice. "Then perhaps you might be interested in what I have to offer. However, you'll have to prove yourself to me first." Kaifuku turned his head towards the woman, carrying shopping bags and listening to her headphones. She was entirely oblivious to the situation. "Should you wish to join me, I will set out three tasks for you. First, prove to me that you show now remorse, by killing the woman before us, and devouring her soul."
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:22 pm

He looks at him, then at the woman, then back at him. He grins. "I won't be killing anyone right now..." His right arm turns into a chain and his left into a VERY large blade. "But I will give you this chance to join an alliance with me...I don't have to prove myself as I could very easily kill you y'know."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:32 pm

"Foolish boy. I have more than a century of experience on you, and you think you can challenge me? You have guts, but you know not your own limits. Your blade is a physical one. Mine is not." Reaver's broken sword shines, and a new blade, made of the same substance as a soul, appears.
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:37 pm

He grins under the shadow of his cloak. "You may want to pay more attention to how tall people are..." he whips his hood down revealing black hair. "I am no student...To be honest, I thought my trick would work...but here's the honest truth 'foolish egg'. I am a Death Scythe."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:44 pm

"Ah Dralin! Your that poor rat that the school dragged in aren't you? You got called in to be a teacher for that school because no one else wanted the job, isn't that right? You probably don't even want to teach those brats do you?" Reaver spreads his wings out. "So does that bastard, Lord Death, know that I'm still alive? In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he sent you out to come find me. I am surprised, however, that he was smart enough to send someone as strong as you to face me. Anyone else would likely be killed easily."
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:51 pm

"So you are Reaver...Hard to miss...And that thing about no one else wanting the job? You're right. But I volunteered. I wanted the job. But I didn't come to kill you...not yet...You see, I wasn't looking for you...You just happened to be in my way."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 3:59 pm

"Yes I am Reaver. I assume Shinigami still refers to me as; "The One Who Got Away." Correct?" The spirit blade dissipates, and Reaver stabs the broken blade in to the ground. "Come, let us talk. I doubt that you want risk the shedding of your own blood at the moment. After all, a hundred years is a long time for me to collect souls. For all you know I might very well be a Kishin at this point. There are many things I wish to discuss, even if it is with one of you."
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:04 pm

"Haven't heard him refer to you as that...Although, I have heard kids refer to a song that's something like that."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:05 pm

"Hmmm... Why exactly ARE you so loyal to that school?"
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:10 pm

He thinks. "I guess I have a soft spot for children. And a hatred for evil."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:14 pm

"It seems that we are quite the opposite then mister Akagi, are we not?" Reaver begins pacing.
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:15 pm

"It would seem so." He watches him closely. "Although, I don't think evil beings have a soft spot."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:18 pm

"Perhaps not." He stops for a second. "Do you know what makes me different from that," Reaver points to a Kishin egg, now viciously chasing the woman from before. "mister Akagi?"
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:24 pm

He looks, a feeling of wanting to jump down there but restrains himself. "What exactly makes you different from that kishin egg chasing a woman?" He says, scratching his ear while saying that.

Hiding across the street in an alleyway...
Daniel hears what he says through his communicator attached to his ear. He taps his and says, "Ace, you in position?" He had stationed him somewhere at the end of the street in another alleyway. He hoped he was going to listen...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:31 pm

"I can think, Dralin. And do you know what happens when you combine a genius like my former self, and a monster like a Kishin egg?" "Yeah... For some reason though... this doesn't feel right. He isn't a normal Kishin egg is he?"
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:35 pm

"You get a very powerful being..." Says Dralin.

Daniel says, "It doesn't seem like it...but right now, we gotta save that woman. Move up and kill attack the other kishin. We can surround him." He pulls out a small dagger and prepares to rush out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:40 pm

"Yes you do. And do you know what that means?"

Ace rushes out at the Kishin egg, dragging his chain weight behind him. "Moving in."
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:45 pm

Dralin says, "A very dangerous enemy."

Daniel also rushes the kishin egg. When he gets close, he goes for a stab at it's back.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:51 pm

"And a very clever one too." Reaver chuckles as his image begins to fade, and a projector flickers a little light. The Kishin egg hunting the girl stops and swats Daniel out of the air, before fixing it's dislocated spine, and standing up straight as Kaifuku. "That question earlier? That was a trick question. There's absolutely nothing that made us different. Because in all reality mister Akagi, we were the same thing the whole time."

As Reaver stands, Ace skids to a stop. "What, that's impossible! Who was manning the projector then?"
Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:33 pm

Daniel goes flying back and Dralin jumps off the roof, trying to whip Reaver with his chain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next