Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Bloody Battle?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:40 am

Asuka gave him a stern look, "You don't. I'm here for Stein and Lord Death."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:44 am

Sylas nods, ignoring the look and returning to watching Rose. Stein grabs Asuka by the shoulder, leading her away from the three. "What's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:49 am

Asuka waited until they were out of earshot, "I believe A kishin egg has become a kishin. And I can't locate it."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:54 am

Stein nods, cranking the dial several times. "Do you have any information on him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:02 pm

Asuka pulled a book from her robe, "All I've been able to find so far are rumors. Stories. Strange happenings. Reports of people seeing Asura's eye, then vanishing mere days later. I've seen entire villages simply vanish. No empty buildings, no bodies, just gone. I can't seem to pinpoint anything as hard fact except that someone claiming to be a kishin is taking responsibility for it. I have a name, but nothing else." She handed him the book, "He's calling himself Saca."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:36 pm

OOC: By the way, I PPmed you earlier. I didn't know if you were on the mobile version, but check your inbox. :)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:14 pm

Stein looks over the book, closing it with a soft clap and sighing. "Damn. I thought I would be able to live my life without dealing with another Kishin. Guess not...Have you spoken with Lord Death yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:58 pm

Asuka shook her head. "Not yet. I was wanting to run it past you first to make sure I'm not overreacting. These are just rumors at this point."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:02 pm

Stein nods, cranking the dial again. "Let's wait until it's more than a few rumors...Get true and actual proof..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:05 pm

Asuka chuckled, "The interesting bit is the name he's chosen. It means truth. And it seems as though he's cloaked himself in lies. Every lead I get on those who claim to have seen the eye, they vanish the night before I arrive. I can't close in fast enough."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:06 pm

Stein nods again, sitting in his chair and twirling a few times. "He, if he's even real, has probably gathered a bit of a following. They can probably see a Death Scythe a mile away and warn him...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:10 pm

"Perhaps I should consider enlisting some help." She muttered, not used to needig aide.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:11 pm

Stein raises an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:40 pm

"As a death scythe, I attract way too much attention to conduct a proper investigation. I need to consider finding someone to act as my eyes and ears. Maybe even a few people." Asuka thought, "Do you know anyone who could act discreetly?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:41 pm

Stein thinks for several moments, cranking the dial on his head. "No one comes to mind at the moment..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 8:43 pm

Asuka sighed, "Well, drat. I guess I'll have to enlist help myself. Keep an eye out for me, though, will you?" she asked, "For any information relating to the kishin. Or this reappearance of Asura's eye."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Bloody Battle?!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3