Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:57 pm

Elizabeth smiled and ate some pizza and salad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 8:05 pm

Then s man came buy with 5 bacon pizzas and put them in front of him. "Thanks you, ummm.. how many people are here today?"

"20, sir."

Gyo-gan took out 6o hundred dollar bills. "Give two of these to each person." He said with a smile.

"umm. thank you sir." He said as he left.

Gyo-gan then started on the 1st one. "You want some?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 8:07 pm

She smiled and nodded"yeah sure okay "she said grabing a slice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 8:19 pm

*time skip past them eating*

"Ah. That was great." He said with a sigh. He had his fill and it felt great.

Then a giant black European dragon broke through the side window, and kicked Gyo-gan in his side. "SOUL, WEAPON SOUL, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!" *it's a Charizard, X mega evolution.* It breathed blue flames, and had a similar one on the edge of it's tail. It was obivously a kishin, and was creepy.

Gyo-gan was punted across into a wall. Gah, why did it have to be THAT side. He thought. As he hit the wall a crater formed, and he fell coughing up blood. He felt something in him growing, it was creepy, but he couldn't put his finger on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 8:22 pm

Hatter Elizabeth yelled and ran to him "oh my god you okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:16 am

"I will be as soon as that bastard is dead." He said as he stood up, turning both his forearms into chainsaws. His shoes also changed into the blades and motor of the chainsaw allowing him to move quicker. "This punk just ruined a perfectly good shirt! Hope he's got some money on him because he is paying for it!" He exclaimed. He kicked it up to speed to speed setting 6, moving at the dragon and slashing his foot at it's chest.

It looked as the weapon it wanted to eat ran at him, attempting to cut it, though it didn't even scratch it's skin. "SOOOOOUUUUUUUL!" It yelled as a shot of blue fire went from it's mouth to him, making a huge explosion, his body going flying out of said explosion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:23 am

Hatter "Elizabeth screamed as he went flying .she ran and jumped up catching him and falling backwards landing hard on the grownd knocking the wind out of her. It took her a few minutes to get her breath back "hatter lets go soul resonance and teach this guy a lesson"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 4:42 pm

"Yah...sure." He said in between breathes. He jumped into the air, turning into a chainsaw again as he went to speed setting 9, landing in her hand. "Alright Princess, let's go SOUL RESONANCE." He said. hmmm...wonder what our soul resonance does. He thought. Not only did soul resonance's vary between pairs, but he had never soul resonated before, so he didn't even know what he did.

The dragon flew up into the air, and charged a blast of fire to hit them. As it released it is flew at them, a small ball of fire, but if it were to come in contact with either of them, it would create a giant explosion of blue fire, making the other explosion look like a piece of crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 7:39 pm

She smiled and caught him when he shifted"yeah LETS GO SOULRESONENCE"she yelled with him, she saw the fire and dodged in lunging at the creature
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 7:43 pm

It cut through the skin hurting it. "DIE!" It screamed, attacking with it;s fists, which where one fire. He also used his tail to knock Gyo-gan out of the girl's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 7:50 pm

He flew out of her hand from the impact of its tail to her wrists. Leaving her completely open to its attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:22 am

Suddenly Gyo-gan transformed, delivering one final blow to the neck of the thing, before falling on his head. "Ow." As he stood up to grab the soul, he would seem to not remember the next few events.

He took the soul and shoved it down his mouth, sudden shadows covering his eyes. As he ate it, his body stiffened, and he gave off the feeling of a kishin egg, and strong one. Then He turned around awakening.

In his normal form once again. He looked around, and saw his hat on the ground. He picked it up and put it on before turning back to Elizabeth. "So princess where is the soul?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 3:47 pm

She looked at him curiously and then a sliver of fear as she felt the aura od a strong kishin egg then it was gone. "You just ate it duh, and did you feel that it felt like another kishin "she said looking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 4:09 pm

"ummm.... no?" He said confused. He got over it however, and smiled again. "well... ummmm.... do we have to pay for this?" He asked around him, but everyone had ran. "Huh... well let's get goin'." He said with a smile. As he walked he stumbled and held on to a near by chair. He fell on to one knee, the blood loss finnaly getting to him. Come on don't worry anyone. "hehehe... Dizzy." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 5:46 pm

She nodded and fallowed him but when he stumbled she placed her hands on her shoulders to steady him "hay are you okay I knew we should have gotten you bandaged up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 6:34 pm

"Nah.. Just.. dizzy.. very...very dizzy." He said. Okay this isn't working. "Okay you caught me...." He refused to tell her the wounds had gotten worse, cause of speed setting 8, for that split moment when they exited soul resonance, the drawbacks of it had kicked in. He looked at the ground which was blurring. "Princess?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:22 pm

In here ive got you ill take you to my place I have a first aid kit there "she say lifting him and supporting him on her shoulders as she walked "god your heavy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:25 pm

Then Gyo-gan blacked out. His body seemed to twitch when she said he was heavy. His feet had sub consciously turned into blades like wheels so he wasn't being dragged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:29 pm

Oouf " she said as tlshe walked they wernt to far from her house so they got there quickly and she layed him on her couch then looked at him blushing "I need to clean and bandage his wunds " she murmured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:31 pm

Even though he was a sleep he was dreaming everything that happened, as if he were actually awake and conscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:37 pm

She huffed then went and got some warm water and a rag then she got her first aid kit and came back. She set them down and sighed then astarted to remove his shirt her hands shaking "god why am I shaking " she growled at herself then once the clothes were off she cleaned hiswounds with the warm water and rag then she used gawz and sterile clothe to bandage it "hew now he can heal, he wouldn't have been like this if I was stronger it should be me cut open not him " she said looking at the claw marks on his chest guilty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:55 pm

His body twitched as she blamed herself, which apparently was enough for him to regain consciousness, opening one eye. "Don't you DARE... blame yourself." He said breathing heavily. "This...is my fault.. .shouldn't have... tried to be strong." His chest hefted up and down. His hat had fallen off when he lied down, being on the floor next to him. "Could.. you pick...that up for me..?" He asked nicely. He managed to make is right eye squint open while the other was open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:00 pm

Im the miester I control you in your weapon form I put you in harms way, and there is no excuse for that its my fault."she said tears coming to her eyes she whiped her eyes and nodded grabing his hat and placing it by his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:31 am

"Hey, hey, hey." He said, rather seriously. "first of all we didn't know how strong this guy was, second it is MY job to protect YOU. You are my miester YOUR SAFETY comes BEFORE mine." He said pointing out the facts of how he felt. Then he seemed to change the subject. "So Princess... What was that about me being heavy?" He said a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:18 pm

She smiled cheering up a bit "maybe you should layoff the food "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next