Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 4:19 pm

Gyo-gan started laughing. "ow,ow,ow,... hehe, I've always wanted to say this, 'hurts to laugh'." He commented trying to stay cheery. He rested his head against the arm of the couch. "Thank Princess." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 4:24 pm

Be careful"she said looking at him worried then smiled "anything for you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 4:59 pm

He looked at the wall, seeing the fireplace, and the bookshelf, observed the rug on floor, and then looked at her. "Nice place you got here.... So do you live alone, or with your parents, er other legal guardian/guardian's." He asked having no idea what he was getting himself into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:06 pm

She looked down at her hands sadly "I live here by myself "she felt on the verg of tears so she got up grabed the rag and bowl and walked into the kitchen "ill be back with somthing to drink "she said befor she left and after a few minutes she composed herself and got the drinks and came back "here you go "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:20 pm

Gyo-gan looked her in the eyes sorrow and depression filled them. After a few seconds of just staring he shifted his head down,as he took the glass. "I-.... I'm so sorry I had no Idea... I'm... ummm-I-uuuu... " He couldn't think of what to say, he felt like a jerk.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was a delivery man, medium height, scrony, and normal delivery man oufit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:23 pm

No its fine you didnt know" she said then she jumped slightly when the door bell rang "I wonder who it is I haven't called anyone"she said going to the door and opened it "hello sir how may I help you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:30 pm

"I have a letter for a Elizabeth Thomas and her partner..." He squinted then grinned sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. "I don't believe I can pronounce that." He said as he handed her a letter. "It's from Lord Death." He bowed and left. *it's the invitation to the hot springs.*

Gyo-gan was silent, thinking of a way to make up for what he just did. It must suck living alone. He thought. I should know, I do. He seemed to be avoiding eye contact,a s he drank his water, this his arm twitched every time he took some, just like when he was eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:36 pm

Elizabeth took the letter saying thanks to the delivery man and shut the door "we have an invitation from lord death to the ... hot springs"she said to him reading it then looked at him with a smile"sounds fun ... but I dont think you can go with your injury"she said noticing his twitch and wondered curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:40 pm

"Don't worry, it should be back to normal in by tomorrow, plus after today, I think a trip would be nice." He said, still hanging he head. "HEY!" He yelled, as he jumped up with his idea. "How about I move in with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:47 pm

She looked at him shocked not only by the fact he just jumped up off the couch but by his question"but why would you want to live with me "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:55 pm

"Well you live alone it can get lonely and boring, the only reason I lived alone is because I had no one I wanted to live with." He said. "You remember when we 1st met right?" He asked. "you were sitting in that room, alone, then we ended up becoming partners." He continued. "Most partners live in homes together, so it's not like we are doing anything weird if that is what you are thinking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 6:18 pm

She blushed "oh npt at all, it would be really nice if you lived here id does get really lonely"she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 6:22 pm

"ALRIGHT! I'LL MOVE IN AND THEN WE'LL GO TO THE SPRINGS!" Suddenly he landed on the couch. "hehe... looks like jumping up was a bad idea.. eh?" He laughed.

(so you wanna time skip and finish this or?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 6:23 pm

Yep )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 6:38 pm

Elizabeth was helping hatter move gis stuff into her extra bedroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 6:41 pm

*random time skip hooooooooooooooo!*

Gyo-gan had just finished moving in, he was drenched in sweat from helping carry mostly the heavy stuff. "Alright!" He said his original energy back. "Well.. after I take a much needed shower I believe today is the say for that hot springs thing, so let's get ready." He said with a grin. He walked around a corners, before popping his head out. "ummmm.... where is the bathroom again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 6:44 pm

She looked a bit red as he walked away and nodded"that would be a good Idea,Second door on your left"she said smileing and went into her room to pack some stuff for the trip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 6:50 pm

As he went up he took off his clothes, and took a nice shower, afterwards he put on deodorant, *insert other cleanly stuff here* then got dressed and head down to the living room. "We ready?" He asked, his hair messy from the towel. He was in shorts, no shirt, and had a bag with other clothes in it/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 6:53 pm

She blushed when he came out topless with his hair messy "I-im ready"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 6:57 pm

He walked out the door and went towards the *instert mode of transportation here.* and got on. "ahhhh... I cann't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 6:59 pm

She walked out and locked the door then got in "I cant ether this is gonna be relaxing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)   POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POKEMON KISHIN, why? CAUSE I CAN. (Firefly and me)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3